Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

http://m.daltondailycitizen.com/TDC/db_265588...

A Murray County sheriff’s deputy was arrested early Saturday morning for DUI.
Stephanie Marie Ensley, 35, of 80 Pate Road, Chatsworth, was charged by the Dalton Police Department with DUI, driving without headlights, an open container violation and failure to maintain lane.
“Our administrative staff is doing an investigation into the allegations and to determine her status. We should make a decision in a short time. I’d say the next couple of days,” Murray County Sheriff Howard Ensley said Saturday.“She is off this weekend. It’s her normal leave days.”
The two are not related.
A telephone number for Stephanie Marie Ensley could not be immediately found.
Yes man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Got to love Karma.
Keilly

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Couldn't happen to a nicer person. Let's see what happens now. Watch this closely and demand that she get no special treatment in fact, like a teacher, she betrayed a public trust and she sure was quick to write other people tickets for minor offenses. If this was going before Dale Adams in Murray County I am sure he would sweep it under the rug like he has other people in the public eye.
hello

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

she was arrested in dalton so i dont think dale adams will be the judge if she had been caught in murray they would have let her go and let drive home i would be willing to bet she tried to get out of it over there by telling them she was a deputy in murray i bet the dalton cops just loved this one i know i would have not only do you get a drunk off the rd it was a deputy from murray that thinks she owns murray county
hello

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

you know come to think about it they said she was off work hmmmm then how did she turn around and follow me and my yesterday while she was working i thought we were going to get pulled over because my was going 50 in a 45 when we passed her and she turned around and followed us to the store
Jeremy

Ooltewah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

She should be punished but not fired. She screwed up like several other high profile people in this town and they're still drawing a paycheck. If's she's in the click she'll keep her job, if not they'll use that to get rid of her. The City of Eton is famous for that.
Wow

Louisville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Jeremy wrote:
She should be punished but not fired. She screwed up like several other high profile people in this town and they're still drawing a paycheck. If's she's in the click she'll keep her job, if not they'll use that to get rid of her. The City of Eton is famous for that.
?
hmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Jeremy wrote:
I think she should be fired. Her of all people should know the laws best! I don't understand this "checking into allegations" mess, the facts are there. No headlights, open container, failure to maintain a lane, and everyone knows they gave her a breathalyzer test. When you are a public authority, what you do affects your job. If that weren't so, you could have a prior criminal history (felonies) and still be a police officer. Other than the fact she is one of Murray counties biggest smart asses and lets authority go to her head, I don't want someone like this to be given a second chance to drive and kill me or a member of my family or friends. Let's not bring up how wonderful she is because we all know that's not the matter at hand.
Donna345

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

You know what is really sad alot of you bashing Ms. Ensley. Yes she did wrong and yes needs to be punished. But did any one of you think that maybe after 20 some odd years, you try to save a person that you worked with for years and you can't. Then to be told GO TO WORK. No time off, No counseling, NOTHING, can anyone of us honestly say that we couldn't or wouldn't do this. I AM NOT saying what she did was right, but she has been a damn good officer for several years. I think we all can just hope that she can get help. And just like Jeremy said there has been SEVERAL in MC that has got away with far worse!!!
straight talker

Summerville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Is she related to Howard Ensley?
Yes man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

She has bad mouthed many people and started rumors that hurt people. She never spoke facts on a lot of things. There is no excuse, she broke the law and got caught doing it. Like I said before, Karma got to love it.
old old eton baptist lady

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. What goes around comes around u bitches.
true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Donna345 wrote:
You know what is really sad alot of you bashing Ms. Ensley. Yes she did wrong and yes needs to be punished. But did any one of you think that maybe after 20 some odd years, you try to save a person that you worked with for years and you can't. Then to be told GO TO WORK. No time off, No counseling, NOTHING, can anyone of us honestly say that we couldn't or wouldn't do this. I AM NOT saying what she did was right, but she has been a damn good officer for several years. I think we all can just hope that she can get help. And just like Jeremy said there has been SEVERAL in MC that has got away with far worse!!!
Donna, you're right but it doesn't matter what any of us that know her say they are going to bash her. They are all just gloating because she probably arrested or gave them tickets. They don't care how many ppl she has saved or any of the good she has done. Try to ignore the comments.
You should know

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Karma? you are creating your on karma by saying ugly things about someone. Yes she broke the law and drove while drunk....and you haven't? you just didn't get caught. So pick up a stone if you feel justified.
barney

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

what about the people that are out driving and texting? When they kill people, than what?
You should know

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

You should know wrote:
Karma? you are creating your on karma by saying ugly things about someone. Yes she broke the law and drove while drunk....and you haven't? you just didn't get caught. So pick up a stone if you feel justified.
oops...better correct my english language error..see above "on" correct spelling for this word should have been "own"...just so you guys don't waste your time and get off the forum and start on correcting my spelling and the use of the english language...have a wonderful day !! And hey Steph if you're reading any of this crap...let it ride...bum rap sister...so sorry and on top of all this other shit your are having to deal with in this county....praying for you :)

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Keilly wrote:
Couldn't happen to a nicer person. Let's see what happens now. Watch this closely and demand that she get no special treatment in fact, like a teacher, she betrayed a public trust and she sure was quick to write other people tickets for minor offenses. If this was going before Dale Adams in Murray County I am sure he would sweep it under the rug like he has other people in the public eye.
hell yea lets tell it like it is for a change bitches.

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

straight talker wrote:
Is she related to Howard Ensley?
yea but he is not claiming her. rolmao
STUPID IDIOTS

Strattanville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

LET THE SINLESS MAN CAST THE FIRST STONE......... none of you are perfect so why would you even care what someone else has done oh because shes a deputy? well shes also human hmmm imagine that a human making a mistake... get over yourselfs folks theres alot more to worry about in murray besides this.
Mee

Louisville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Jeremy wrote:
what does this have to do with Eton?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of144
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Chatsworth Forum right now

Search the Chatsworth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr free 39,444
Magistrate Judge Gale Buckner or Dwayne Hooper 3 hr curious 4
The Price of Obamacare 6 hr Kilgore 1
North Murray sports 14 hr Barry 17
Hillary 21 hr Ezmarelda 1
Michelle Waters Fri Sunshineonacloudyday 40
Sexy chat Fri sona munda 14
•••
•••

Chatsworth News Video

•••
Chatsworth Dating

more search filters