Justin Bieber's life story will be told in 3-D

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KIMO

Music stars making the transition to the big screen is nothing new. From Frank Sinatra to Elvis to Madonna it's part of the natural progression if a singer is going to transition into an icon.

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Aug 27, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 18, 2012
 
North Murray had an impressive night against Model! What do Yal think of them?
yup i said it

Trion, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Scrimmage.......enough said.
mchs93

Franklin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 19, 2012
 
looks like better coaching then the other murray school
Excuse Me

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 19, 2012
 
yup i said it wrote:
Scrimmage.......enough said.
What does that have to do with anything? There were officials there calling the game, and Model was playing their @sses off, just like North Murray. Scrimmage or not, they won.
Murray Maniac

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

yup i said it wrote:
Scrimmage.......enough said.
Come on and give them a break. They have some type of success and jerks like you try to rain on their parade. Jerk!!! Way to go North Murray I love to see a team from our County have success. Now if poor Murray can find their way out of the dark forest of losing all would be good.
yup i said it

Trion, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 19, 2012
 
Like I said...scrimmage, enough said. You know your seaching for a win, when you brag about a scrimmage game "win." Football in this county died years ago. To often couches get blamed and fired when the truth is we just dont have the talent anymore to be a threat to any team. Sorry, its just true. Wins and loses prove it. Former and retired coach will tell you the same.
pillo head

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

They had more talent than Model. Good job guys, you guys are kids have fun and ignore people who put you down.
yup i said it

Trion, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 20, 2012
 
Young men not kids. They need tough hard facts maybevit would light a fire in them. Todays society rewards failure way to much and on return they accept failure. Ok, good job on your scrimmage win...now do it when it counts.
Murray Maniac

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 20, 2012
 
yup i said it wrote:
Like I said...scrimmage, enough said. You know your seaching for a win, when you brag about a scrimmage game "win." Football in this county died years ago. To often couches get blamed and fired when the truth is we just dont have the talent anymore to be a threat to any team. Sorry, its just true. Wins and loses prove it. Former and retired coach will tell you the same.
Did your parents beat you when you were a child? Nobody on here is saying they won state or anything like that. Only that they played well against Model Friday ans beat them in the scrimmage. Jeez give the kids a break. They Finnally do something positive and a jerk like you comes off talking trash. You are a real piece of work. Bet you never played or did anything worthwhile with your life. You are the loser not those kids.
mchs93

Franklin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 20, 2012
 
im a murray graduate and my kids go to mchs and i wish we could have got nmhs coach he is doing more with them boys then our coaches do. I think he will turn that school into a great football team, he went and put them in 7 on 7 games all over the state mchs didnt do anything as usual. And it was a scrimmage they won, my murray got beat bad by southeast 54-7 now that is a hell of a diffrence
pillo head

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 20, 2012
 
yup i said it wrote:
Young men not kids. They need tough hard facts maybevit would light a fire in them. Todays society rewards failure way to much and on return they accept failure. Ok, good job on your scrimmage win...now do it when it counts.
I was rewarding them for their win. Im sorry if I chose not to go on the lets put them down to instill fire train.... Idiot
yup i said it

Trion, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 20, 2012
 
Man some of you need cheese to go with your whine. When the season starts we will see...if Im wrong Ill man up, if yall are wrong will you? Btw, I hope I am very wrong.
Murray Maniac

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 21, 2012
 
yup i said it wrote:
Man some of you need cheese to go with your whine. When the season starts we will see...if Im wrong Ill man up, if yall are wrong will you? Btw, I hope I am very wrong.
Hahahahaha you have never "man up" any situation in your life. You would have to be a man first to be able to man up.
NMHS Supporter

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 25, 2012
 
The boys did well and that win, wether it was a scrimmage game or not, was a win and exactly what ours boys needed. They are on the right track and I hope it continues. Coach Gann and the boys are doing a great job.
canthandlethetru th

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 25, 2012
 
Dont start singing "We are the champions" to soon.
Curious

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 25, 2012
 
Curious to see how Christian Heritage does against Model next Friday night. That may be a better indicator of the strength of NM or Model; NM did look good scrimmage or not. CHS plays Model then they are home against Murray.....and predictions on those games?
Murray Maniac

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 25, 2012
 
Curious wrote:
Curious to see how Christian Heritage does against Model next Friday night. That may be a better indicator of the strength of NM or Model; NM did look good scrimmage or not. CHS plays Model then they are home against Murray.....and predictions on those games?
Here is a prediction for you. Christian Heritage will not win a single game this year. They will not be playing home school kids anymore. The GHSA is a little tougher than what they are use to. Murray County will wear them out. Just wait and see.
NM Parent

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 26, 2012
 
Murray Maniac wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a prediction for you. Christian Heritage will not win a single game this year. They will not be playing home school kids anymore. The GHSA is a little tougher than what they are use to. Murray County will wear them out. Just wait and see.
They played Chattanooga Central for their scrimmage and only lost by 1 TD; I'm pretty sure they are a 3A or 4A school. I don't think they will have a winning record but I don't see them loosing every game. They have recruited too well from this county as well as the other surrounding counties.
Murray Maniac

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 26, 2012
 
NM Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
They played Chattanooga Central for their scrimmage and only lost by 1 TD; I'm pretty sure they are a 3A or 4A school. I don't think they will have a winning record but I don't see them loosing every game. They have recruited too well from this county as well as the other surrounding counties.
Check out how good Central has been the past several seasons. They are a very weak team in Chattanooga and also it was a scrimmage game so you can't tell much from that. Your other point is also wrong. A private school cannot recruit as you say. That is a myth that people spread and talk about but is not true. They can only give academic scholarships not athletic ones. Check out the rules and you will see I'm right. But I still say they will not win a single game this year.
FYI

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 26, 2012
 
Christian Heritage does not give athletic or scholastic scholarships; check out their website. Scholarships are based purely on financial need or in the case of many "new" students, who just so happen to be athletes, they are awarded a scholarship from the state for students who are new enrollees in a christian school (Georgia Christian School Scholarship Fund). Don't openly recruit? Whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chatsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bryant Cochran Indicted 2 hr 1familyin2 129
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 hr silverfox 53,002
eton fleamarket 6 hr citizen 16
Mattex 7 hr cuious 1
new chief 7 hr itgirl 3
Commissioner 9 hr sadplace 84
MCSO Patrol Supervisor 9 hr Dixie Cup 49
•••

Chatsworth News Video

•••
•••

Chatsworth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chatsworth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chatsworth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chatsworth
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••