United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

I am a Surgical Assistant and found this Picture in a Doctors Office in Brandon Florida.
the Photo Graph touched me both Spiritualy and Emotionally.
Where can i find this Picture to buy.
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

I got a copy from a surgeon at the hospital when my daughter got her tonsils removed. Very touching
StoneColdSteveBo ston

Brookville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

Finally, a good thread not filled with Satan.
Love My Weiner

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

I am also looking for a poster/print of this print. Any ideas where to get it. I've been looking and looking.
Thanks
Frances Ramos

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Where can I purchase copies of this picture?
I manage a religious gift shop and work for doctors.
Frances Ramos

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Please tell me where I can purchase this picture.
I manage a religious gift shop at my church.
murray girl

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

i love it
JAningramsmith

Woodland Park, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

beautiful
InChatsworth

Lawrenceburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

http://shop.jesusartusa.com/products/Chief-of...

16X20 49.95. Looks like you can get a postcard too. Lots of other nice prints on the site as well.
Scarlett

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

Gordon has this picture and many more great pics. They adorn their halls and give a peaceful calm.
Josuay

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

I first saw this comforting picture in Florida Hospital South in Winter Park, Florida during the time I was there to see my dying father. I can't express in words what comfort it brought. God bless the artist. I am hoping that by telling you where I saw it you can ask the administrators of this hospital where they purchased theirs and thereby be able to get a copy of your own. Every Christian should see this painting and be comforted by it during times of sickness....The Master Healer is always with us.
jim bob

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

Iv'e never seen that picture until now. Thank God he was in the operating room with me all 13 times. All my surgreries went well, I know the doctors played a big part in them all, but I'm glad he was there guiding their hands as the picture shows. The Lord is good!
Grand Architect

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

any other Prophet would do with the spirit of the Creator...
Dr Jacob

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

I saw this picture for the first time at the Commons Hall at North Western University, Chicago. It touched me deeply. Since then before I start each surgery in the OR we say a prayer as a team. The prayer takes only 15 seconds, but it gives the surgical team great courage and compassion for the patient. I have personally experienced profound professional and personal satisfaction for each case I have done since I started the prayer.
S jacob MD, FACOG
Center for Reproductive Medicine and Robotic Surgery
www.gofertility.com
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

Dr Jacob wrote:
I saw this picture for the first time at the Commons Hall at North Western University, Chicago. It touched me deeply. Since then before I start each surgery in the OR we say a prayer as a team. The prayer takes only 15 seconds, but it gives the surgical team great courage and compassion for the patient. I have personally experienced profound professional and personal satisfaction for each case I have done since I started the prayer.
S jacob MD, FACOG
Center for Reproductive Medicine and Robotic Surgery
www.gofertility.com
Thank you so much Dr Jacob for sharing and praying. I hope the original poster sees your response. I know you would enjoy a book I just finished reading "Heaven is for Real". It is an account of Heaven by a four year old child while undergoing surgery. You can purchase it online through a Christian Book Company or Amazon. I could not put it down after I started reading it. It is a blessing.
CommonAtheist

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

What's he doing in the operating room? I thought a preacher could just lay hands on you and heal you in his name?
Bobby

Louisville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

CommonAtheist wrote:
What's he doing in the operating room? I thought a preacher could just lay hands on you and heal you in his name?
He can heal most people but some are idiots like you and he has to work harder.
Grand Architect

Chickamauga, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Rabbi(the 12 called him rabbi at times) yosiah bin yosef AKA jesus name by king james made potassium iodide SSKI (MANNA)from dead sea salt brine and healed the sick and kept them from being sick and needing doctors,temple priests or animal sacrifices...the prophet used the wisdom from god the Creator to help others and not as -corrupted- masons do just to fill their own coffers...he was a 33 degree Freemason who freely helped all,as his ancestors still do...rabbi's are always married too,the Catholic church in the beginning of the Christian faith down played the role of women and left their good works out of the gospel writings...
Doo

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

CommonAtheist wrote:
Yeah...you must be angry at God for making you so stupid.
JOE

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Just came from the operating room and didn't see any of that stuff and didn't need to."MY ADVICE"would be to make sure you have a good doctor first and then when asked if you want someone to pray with you ,you can honestly say no need to he has been with me all day as he is everyday.Take a long hunting or fishing trip or just go camping by youself get away from everthing for about two weeks and you will find out he is everwhere and in all things.If you don't have God in your heart,no preacher can help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chatsworth Discussions

Search the Chatsworth Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr jeb stuart 50,239
eton fleamarket 5 hr pumpkin 4
Coolest summer ever 8 hr Lemar 9
Global cooling is real 9 hr Earnhart 37
Michelle Waters 9 hr letsshutup 9
Is this for real? 9 hr hello 6
Commissioner 18 hr Republican 56
•••
•••

Chatsworth News Video

•••
•••

Chatsworth Jobs