New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,715 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8415 Aug 20, 2012
we all hate Obama wrote:
And here are a few more things that barry should be claiming credit for:
Jobs created: DOWN
Home prices: DOWN
Family Income: DOWN
US Economy: DOWN
US Dollar: DOWN
US Credit Rating: DOWN
Unemployment: UP
Deficit: UP
Gubermint Handouts: UP
Welfare Roles: UP
Food Stamp Roles: UP
Foreclosures: UP
Bankruptcies: UP
Gas Prices: UP
Food Prices: UP
You pussy liberals can't handle the truth.
Hey SHIT 4 BRAINS ...

Ya wanna know what'z gonna REALLY GO UP if Republicans get in ???

YOUR TAXES (unless you're a million/billionaire)!!!

1% & Republicans = CON ARTISTS

Republicans of the 99%= BRAINLESS CHUMPS that the 1% FEED OFF OF !!!
Is that it

Buffalo, NY

#8416 Aug 20, 2012
You're a no good lying piece of shit. Jan 1st Obama will stop Bush's taxes cuts creasteing teh biggest tax increase in history. Or maybe it will tie Obamacare in the biggest tax increase in history.

You're paying for Obamacer right now and you're not getting anything from it, morons.

Obama will double our capital gains and dividend taxes to pay for his monkey crack smokers and Muslim buddies around the world.

Obama cannot run on his failed record as president.
Is that it

Buffalo, NY

#8417 Aug 20, 2012
Obama will let the Bush tax cuts lapse Jan 1st and Obamcare is already the biggest tax increase in US history.

Barack Obama never had a job in his life. Obama was an adjunt professor that did not get paid and that's the closest thing he got to a real job.

Americans, you gave Barack Obama a chance to change things and make them better. Obama has failed to do so and Obama was all sizzle and no steak. It's time for a real change and that change comes from a successful businessman named Mitt Romney.

Unemployment rises again to 8.3%. Only 163,00 jobs were added and you need 375,000 new jobs created to keep up with the population growth-new people entering the job force. Obama has failed miserably.

It's time for a change and that change is Mitt Romney.Democrat Harry Reid, you're a liar. Tell us who these Bain employees are who said Romney paid no taxes which is a bold faced lie.

Romney paid 6.2 million dollars in taxes in the last two years.Obama is a dog eater, Koran reader, pot smoker and Obama also snorted cocaine. It's in Obama's own words in his 'Dreams from my father' book. Time to dump this dog eater who can't even run a Chunk E Cheese

Unemployment has been above 8 percent for 41 consecutive months. The Labor Department report showed that the actual number of Americans working dropped by 195,000. That means the net gain reported in July was due to seasonal adjustments. U 6 unemployed and underemployed at 17% Obama has been the most divisive president in our lifetime. Americans gave Obama a change for change and what we got is a tanned George Bush with the same policies. Obama is all sizzle and no steak. The liberal biased lame street media hoodwinked and bamboozled the American people with
what they thought was a combination of a rock star and the second coming of the Messiah.

Now MSNBC and Obama are distracting you with taxes.

Look at the shiny tax thing in Obama's right hand, while Obama hides his piss poor performance in his left hand, the economy, job, trashing our allies, weakening our defenses, bowing to foreign leaders and saying everything wrong that happend is America's fault and we're not exceptional people.

We cannot re-elect this socialist who is hell bent on bankrupting our country.Obama has spent 5.05 trillion dollars and our debt is at 16 trillion.

More US troops have died under Obama over 1,420 in just 3 1/2 years that under Bush 630 in 7 1/2 years, but as you can plainly see, the liberal media now longer covers American deaths on the 6:30 PM newscast Our brave soldiers are dying in Afghanistan are an alarming rate by the liberal media hides it so as not to embarrass Obama and ruin his election chances. Bombs in Iraq are going off and our troops are dying while the media calls our guys NATO troops and you only see it in the back of yoru newspaper if at all.

Class warfare by Obama will bring in 84 billion dollars a year from the rich and Obama would piss that away in 8.4 days. Your got that? 8.4 days. Your Obama tax cut is money taken from the social security trust fund which means you will get less money and SS will go bankrupt sooner than expected. All for your puny $3 a day.

Obama wants to double your capital gains, dividends and interest to pay for more welfare programs and the cost of Obamacare which will double and even triple in time. Enough of Barack Hussein Obama who ate a dog, studied and read the Koran, smoked lots of pot and who snorted cocaine.

Obama won't release his college transscripts and word is out that Obama hasd the lowest grades in Harvard history. Where are the rest of the Fast and Furious documentst that Obama and AG Eric Holder are hiding? November 6th vote Obama out of office. We need a change. A better change for a
better America.

Where's that Biden racist comment? "They will put y'all in chains to a black audience." My god.
Mrs Harry Reid

Westbury, NY

#8418 Aug 20, 2012
Concerned Onlooker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey SHIT 4 BRAINS ...
Ya wanna know what'z gonna REALLY GO UP if Republicans get in ???
YOUR TAXES (unless you're a million/billionaire)!!!
1% & Republicans = CON ARTISTS
Republicans of the 99%= BRAINLESS CHUMPS that the 1% FEED OFF OF !!!
You used to be Concerned Douchebag, right?
nac

Patchogue, NY

#8419 Aug 20, 2012
Concerned Onlooker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey SHIT 4 BRAINS ...
Ya wanna know what'z gonna REALLY GO UP if Republicans get in ???
YOUR TAXES (unless you're a million/billionaire)!!!
1% & Republicans = CON ARTISTS
Republicans of the 99%= BRAINLESS CHUMPS that the 1% FEED OFF OF !!!
Yes, let's all believe the lies about Romney and ignore the truth about Obama... what could go wrong?
really

Los Angeles, CA

#8420 Aug 20, 2012
Obama can't run on his failed record? What failed record? Our economy is recovering from the failures of the bush administration. Several reform requirements have been found that are going to be acted upon. We are done with Iraq and looking to get out of Afghanistan. College loan requirements have been modified to keep people from being afraid of education.

Mitt should run on his Governor record, but he can't because no matter what terrible things you suggest toward obama....Mitt did the same things in Massachusetts as governor. Like dead on the same. Thats why Santorum, Paul, and Gingrich all said "you don't want him. He is the WORST person to run against Obama." No one listened and instead listened to all the lies and attack adds Mitt Ran.

Now the same thing is happening to Mitt and hes up in arms. Taste of his own medicine. You voted him in during the primaries against what the others said, now he has nothing to run on.

He was going off of his business record...but that went to shit when people found out it was just terrible ethics. You're choice now in this election, is Obama, and a guy who is pretty much Obama but is also a known lier and cheat. Thats all.
Fidel Obama Castro

United States

#8421 Aug 20, 2012
Ten reasons why I'm voting for Obama

1.I want my investments to go down
2.I want to lose the equity in my house
3.I want to be nuked by Iran
4.I want to get real, real sick and then have a government paid doctor turn me away for treatment.
5.I want gas prices to go up to $6.00 a gallon
6.I want all foreign countries to laugh at us
7.I want to lose my job and go on food stamps
8.I want another trillion dollar stimulus package to be a complete failure
9.I want this country to to be in debt to China
10.I want the black panthers to beat the Sh^^ out of me when I go to vote.
nac

Patchogue, NY

#8422 Aug 20, 2012
really wrote:
Obama can't run on his failed record? What failed record? Our economy is recovering from the failures of the bush administration. Several reform requirements have been found that are going to be acted upon. We are done with Iraq and looking to get out of Afghanistan. College loan requirements have been modified to keep people from being afraid of education.
Mitt should run on his Governor record, but he can't because no matter what terrible things you suggest toward obama....Mitt did the same things in Massachusetts as governor. Like dead on the same. Thats why Santorum, Paul, and Gingrich all said "you don't want him. He is the WORST person to run against Obama." No one listened and instead listened to all the lies and attack adds Mitt Ran.
Now the same thing is happening to Mitt and hes up in arms. Taste of his own medicine. You voted him in during the primaries against what the others said, now he has nothing to run on.
He was going off of his business record...but that went to shit when people found out it was just terrible ethics. You're choice now in this election, is Obama, and a guy who is pretty much Obama but is also a known lier and cheat. Thats all.
What failed record? The economy, the NDAA, Fast and Furious.

Fail Fail Fail. Unless you're just willing to look the other way because Bush was a failure too... but the grown-ups don't excuse failure based on the failure of others.

He's a disgrace.
Mrs Harry Reid

Westbury, NY

#8423 Aug 20, 2012
Dump the dog eater, no not my husband, the other cur, Ba-roke obama.
Fidel Obama Castro

United States

#8424 Aug 20, 2012
If General MacArthur and General Patton were still alive they would have that idiot Obama arrested and tried for treason.
bedtime for Bonzo Obama

Buffalo, NY

#8425 Aug 20, 2012
Woman spits on Romney supporter at 'Wisconsin Women for Mitt Romney

www.twitchy.com/.../woman-spits-on-romney-sup... ...

An 83-year-old woman was removed from a 'Wisconsin Women for Mitt” event after spitting in the
face of a Romney supporter. The Appleton ...

Woman spits on Romney supporter at 'Wisconsin Women for Mitt ...

www.twitchy.com/.../woman-spits-on-romney-sup... ...

3 days ago – An 83-year-old woman was removed from a 'Wisconsin Women for Mitt” event after spitting in the face of a Romney supporter. The Appleton ...

----------Obama: Not taking ex-SEAL ad blitz ‘too seriously’

I don't take these folks too seriously," Obama told the Virginian-Pilot newspaper.

Really, you chimp ass son of a bitch. Obama is so fucked in the head he really thinks he killed
Osama bin Laden. The Navy SEALs should show him why he should take them seriously.
nac

Patchogue, NY

#8426 Aug 20, 2012
Funny... mention the NDAA or Fast and Furious & the obama-bots run away. I wonder why?

Guys, it's time to face reality... you were duped by this guy.

In 2008, did you think you were voting for indefinite detainment of US citizens with no due process? Did you think that you were voting for running guns into Mexico to blame the 2nd Amendment?

No and No. But it turns out that you DID vote for that. Don't be fooled again. It's time to wake up.

I'm not saying you should vote Romney, but I am saying it's time to start re-evaluating the (false) left/right paradigm.

It's time to stop blindly following a party. In 2008, you thought a vote for McCain was a vote for indefinite detainment/gun running. Turns out Obama was all for it too.(BECAUSE HE HAS DONE IT!) Wake up!

We have to do better, Obama is certainly not the answer.
nac

Patchogue, NY

#8427 Aug 20, 2012
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled

-- Mark Twain
really

Burbank, CA

#8428 Aug 20, 2012
NDAA was opposed by obama and he actually called for the portion of infinite detention to be removed. This action was put forth, however the actual motion for removed was filibustered by republicans. Obama was forced to sign because we would not have had a stable military budget if he didn't. So you can blame republicans for that, at least it got the ball rolling for filibuster reform and the line item veto.

As for fast and furious, the program started under the bush administration and called to be stopped when found by the Attorney General, was tracking the sales of gun usage into mexico to find where the sales where coming from. The sales of course were untraceable and unstoppable due to the ability of gun runners to hide their purchases through 18 year olds in NM who can legally purchase guns. The scandal actually isn't even a scandal, it was a bad plan that was put forth and would have happened regardless. Another remnant from a bad organization. Of course, seeing that it happened under Bush, it magically couldn't have existed or its pinned and blaming someone else because you don't want to to admit he was a terrible president and his horribleness lingered even as far 3 more years. Gonna blame Obama for the patriot act as well? How bout the war in iraq which plunged us into debt? Ohh how about the neglect of information that could have prevented 911?

If we want to talk about second amendment, how about the fact that Obama was rated the worst president of all time on gun control...meaning he has done nothing against guns and has no plans to. People are actually pretty upset in the light of the Colorado, Wisconsin, and Texas shootings that he hasn't done anything and nothing is being discussed. Myself i'm for the second amendment...however the ability to purchase ammunition online in large bulk is retarded.
Glenn

Phoenix, AZ

#8429 Aug 20, 2012
Concerned Onlooker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey SHIT 4 BRAINS ...
Ya wanna know what'z gonna REALLY GO UP if Republicans get in ???
YOUR TAXES (unless you're a million/billionaire)!!!
1% & Republicans = CON ARTISTS
Republicans of the 99%= BRAINLESS CHUMPS that the 1% FEED OFF OF !!!
HEY SHIT FOR BRAIN.....Obama is by far the worst president in US History.....the friggin clown and his stupid obamacare BS...letting illegals abuse the welfare system......economy has worsened pathetically since this clown took office......Romney will get the economy back on track in time......VOTE FOR ROMNEY/RYAN!!!!!!!
really

Burbank, CA

#8430 Aug 20, 2012
Glenn wrote:
<quoted text>HEY SHIT FOR BRAIN.....Obama is by far the worst president in US History.....the friggin clown and his stupid obamacare BS...letting illegals abuse the welfare system......economy has worsened pathetically since this clown took office......Romney will get the economy back on track in time......VOTE FOR ROMNEY/RYAN!!!!!!!
really...worse in history....Bush nuff said. Obama didn't make the problem, he's solving it slowly. The recession kicked off heavily due to war spending at was at its lowest in 2008 (before Obama took office). Also he didn't start any wars, and he didn't pass the patriot act....right there hes better than bush.

Romney has openly stated he wants to go back to the bush ways. Also he just openly stated that he supports Anti-Abortion on the federal level even in cases of legitimate rape....thats right...legitimate rape...the kind of rape thats OK.
Glenn

Phoenix, AZ

#8431 Aug 20, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
really...worse in history....Bush nuff said. Obama didn't make the problem, he's solving it slowly. The recession kicked off heavily due to war spending at was at its lowest in 2008 (before Obama took office). Also he didn't start any wars, and he didn't pass the patriot act....right there hes better than bush.
Romney has openly stated he wants to go back to the bush ways. Also he just openly stated that he supports Anti-Abortion on the federal level even in cases of legitimate rape....thats right...legitimate rape...the kind of rape thats OK.
Slowly? the friggin clown has been in office for 3.5 years and its got worse you idiotic liberal...and were still in a recession too...this buckwheat character also supports the gay right amendment, how sick is that dopey?
really

Burbank, CA

#8432 Aug 20, 2012
Glenn wrote:
<quoted text>Slowly? the friggin clown has been in office for 3.5 years and its got worse you idiotic liberal...and were still in a recession too...this buckwheat character also supports the gay right amendment, how sick is that dopey?
Again, the stock market and corporate profits are at an all time high while unemployment is going up instead of hemorrhaging while our GDP is rising...thats getting better in my book.

And whats wrong with the gay right amendment? Besides the fact that your afraid of homosexuality. It doesn't mean you have to be gay, it just means everyone gets equality, not just you. Theres nothing wrong with gay rights and despite what you may think theres nothing against homosexuality in the bible (look it up) so even christians can be happy. If anything couples that can't reproduce might be good because our planet is becoming overpopulated as it is.
Glennn

Phoenix, AZ

#8433 Aug 20, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the stock market and corporate profits are at an all time high while unemployment is going up instead of hemorrhaging while our GDP is rising...thats getting better in my book.
And whats wrong with the gay right amendment? Besides the fact that your afraid of homosexuality. It doesn't mean you have to be gay, it just means everyone gets equality, not just you. Theres nothing wrong with gay rights and despite what you may think theres nothing against homosexuality in the bible (look it up) so even christians can be happy. If anything couples that can't reproduce might be good because our planet is becoming overpopulated as it is.
Nothing right about being gay or supporting that group unless you are a homo....Romney will get the economy back on track in time.....Obama has done nothing good in office at all....he wasn't even born in America.....he is a Muslim thinking and doing like a muslim.....trying to take freedom outta America and making it communism.....he's also for abortion....we need this clown outta office nuff said....VOTE ROMNEY!!!!!!!
really

Burbank, CA

#8434 Aug 21, 2012
Glennn wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing right about being gay or supporting that group unless you are a homo....Romney will get the economy back on track in time.....Obama has done nothing good in office at all....he wasn't even born in America.....he is a Muslim thinking and doing like a muslim.....trying to take freedom outta America and making it communism.....he's also for abortion....we need this clown outta office nuff said....VOTE ROMNEY!!!!!!!
obama isn't muslim - check (also lets not get into romney being mormon)
many non gay people support gay rights - check
Romney's policies have been proven to add to the deficit - check
obama has proven time and again he was born in america - check
abortion lowers the crime rate and is a womans choice - check

you're views seem to not be founded in much logic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chateaugay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
melody thomas 2 hr truth hurts 38
2 SUV's by CARLA'S GREENERY 2 hr I remember 8
How do I become a Reverend? 3 hr Mark 36
little Debbie 4 hr Sidney 4
newstead 4 hr Malcolm 32
IBC snobby sales clerks (Sep '13) 4 hr tamedame 68
franklin county fair Mon pepsicola 42
Chateaugay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chateaugay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:17 am PST