Nelson County Drug Bust - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

In the early morning hours of April 11, 2012, the Nelson County Sheriff's Office executed a search warrant on 285 Barn Hill Lane. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Teapublican

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Apr 11, 2012
From the looks of them, the half pound of meth must have been for personal use.
land whale

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Apr 11, 2012
fine specimens
citizen

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Apr 11, 2012
Just folks; that share 26 cases in the Nelson County General District Court website.
Joey

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Apr 11, 2012
I feel sad for these people. They have such crappy lives (and now much worse). Just the same, congrats to the Nelson County PD for breaking this operation up. Meth is one of the true scourges of society.
amazed

United States

#5 Apr 11, 2012
way to go becky
dont judge

United States

#6 Apr 11, 2012
Its just said that so many ppl have something to say about u when u get in trouble but then when u out they up in ya face. I dnt judge no one this shit could happen to anyone if u get caught up with the wrong ppl. Sumtimes sum ppl just are not as forunate as others.
dont judge

United States

#7 Apr 11, 2012
Dnt judge anyone cuz it could happen to anyone if in the wrong place at the wrong time. Some ppl are. Not as fortunate as others.
what she said

Richardson, TX

#8 Apr 11, 2012
dont judge is right, any one of you could've been caught with half a lb of meth and $16K in cash in the wrong place at the wrong time, in your own home. ANY ONE OF YOU!
Bologna Streets

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Apr 11, 2012
dont judge wrote:
Dnt judge anyone cuz it could happen to anyone if in the wrong place at the wrong time. Some ppl are. Not as fortunate as others.
yep a half a pound of meth can just show up in your house at any time. its magic

RIP someone
Inquiring Mind

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Apr 11, 2012
They must share their beauty secrets!
Areyoukiddingme

Powhatan, VA

#11 Apr 11, 2012
dont judge wrote:
Uneducated idiot. Who is judging they were caught with the meth. And no it can't happen to anyone, they made a choice to get involved with meth. They made a choice now they live by the repocussions of their bad choices. It least they found a way off welfare.
what she said

Richardson, TX

#12 Apr 11, 2012
Bologna Streets wrote:
<quoted text>
yep a half a pound of meth can just show up in your house at any time. its magic
RIP someone
Just last week, I was digging around in my medicine cabinet, trying to find some sudafed....

Wouldn't you know it, it had turned into a Pollos Hermanos takeout bag containing half a lb of meth and $16K in cash. It happens alllllll the time.

Since: May 10

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Apr 11, 2012
Anyone cooking Meth is nothing but a sleazy low-life. Meth is to rural ares what crack was to inner-cities in the 1980's. It's destroying the lives of anyone who touches it and people who try to make a buck off of it are some of the worst people out there.
JCS

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Apr 11, 2012
I pray for these human beings. I hope that they can straighten out their lives.?We should not judge or we are going to be judged! I hope for a complete rehabilitation for these people. God bless them!
Noneya

Staunton, VA

#15 Apr 11, 2012
God can bless them and rehab them if we can send him the bill!

Oh, wait! That won't work. They don't deliver mail to the land of make believe!
judge judi

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Apr 11, 2012
JCS wrote:
I pray for these human beings. I hope that they can straighten out their lives.?We should not judge or we are going to be judged! I hope for a complete rehabilitation for these people. God bless them!
FIRST of all, these are NOT human beings! They are low life druggies...just LOOK at them, a movie comes to mind, DUMB & DUMBER !
Rehab...ha !

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#19 Apr 11, 2012
I don't know much about seizing property in crimes but why did they seize two trucks and a 4 wheeler? The guns, drugs, and money I understand. Just not the trucks and tools. Does anyone else know why, and if so would you feel like enlightening me?
bonzo

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Apr 11, 2012
FreelanceEMT wrote:
I don't know much about seizing property in crimes but why did they seize two trucks and a 4 wheeler? The guns, drugs, and money I understand. Just not the trucks and tools. Does anyone else know why, and if so would you feel like enlightening me?
Because they have reason to believe the property was bought with drug money aka they dont work they drive around the county everyday so how else would you reason they got or used the money, and here is the kicker, many will forfiet the siezure of there stuff for a lower sentence if not no jail time with a guilty plea, doctors who sell pills do it all the time when caught= they scared the death of jail. Isnt it nice how the system works around money! At least its a barter trade working in there favor. Unless the feds pick up the case in which case they rape you blind and take all you have, you gotta love government concern. But hey you asked and I hope I helped. All in all Im glad the non working pos's have been busted, I work and struggle too hard sometimes for what I got and these scumbags live with more freedom than most americans.
Underarock

Charlottesville, VA

#23 Apr 12, 2012
Mug shot expressions are so interesting.
Not So Quick To Judge

Fairfax, VA

#24 Apr 12, 2012
They should give the 4wheeler to his son and the money to the families supporting their children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Volunteers Needed to Help Search for Hannah Graham 2 hr DeAngelo Hall 1
Augusta Man Faces Felony Sex Charges - NBC29 WV... (Nov '12) Tue Anonymous A 5
Robert A. Cason and his child victim (Oct '09) Tue Anonymous A 7
Shenandoah Acres???? (Jun '06) Sep 14 Don 280
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Governor McDonnell to Speak at Republican Natio... (Aug '12) Sep 12 Swedenforever 42
Charlottesville Music Thread Sep 12 Musikologist 1
•••
•••
•••

Charlottesville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Charlottesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charlottesville News, Events & Info