Albemarle Officers Educate Kids to Fight Internet Crimes - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, S...

Crimes against children can range from an online predator trying to make contact with your child, all the way to the unthinkable. Full Story
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jul 30, 2012
"Albemarle now has four officers working around the clock"

That's dedication.
People Are Easily Fooled

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jul 30, 2012
No, it's called a "gravy train job". And it's 4 less officers out here on patrol. So if your shed gets broken into and your $2,000 riding mower is stoeln, no officer will respond and look for evidence while writing up a report. You will be asked to file a report online yourself. And that's the end of it.

The uspide is this though.... 4 less officers setting up speed traps raking in revenue for the county.
Bubaloo

Washington, DC

#3 Jul 30, 2012
People Are Easily Fooled wrote:
No, it's called a "gravy train job". And it's 4 less officers out here on patrol. So if your shed gets broken into and your $2,000 riding mower is stoeln, no officer will respond and look for evidence while writing up a report. You will be asked to file a report online yourself. And that's the end of it.
The uspide is this though.... 4 less officers setting up speed traps raking in revenue for the county.
Get a ticket recently?
People Are Easily Fooled

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Jul 30, 2012
Bubaloo wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a ticket recently?
No. Haven't had a moving violation in 43 years of driving. Haven't even had so much as a parking ticket. I'm just not a mpneymaker for the county, am I?

I just don't like insurance agents and revenue agents disguised in a uniform and badge. The county gets their few little dollars, and then the insurance companies get a lot of dollars spread out over time.

Next theory please.
Bubaloo

Washington, DC

#6 Jul 31, 2012
People Are Easily Fooled wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Haven't had a moving violation in 43 years of driving. Haven't even had so much as a parking ticket. I'm just not a mpneymaker for the county, am I?
I just don't like insurance agents and revenue agents disguised in a uniform and badge. The county gets their few little dollars, and then the insurance companies get a lot of dollars spread out over time.
Next theory please.
Ever been arrested? More than once?
marty9999

Miami Beach, FL

#7 Aug 1, 2012
If you need full parental control that monitors & controls everything kids do on the internet (such as Facebook), as well as blocks nasty websites, and does linguistic analysis detect dangerous behavior -
such as online predators or cyberbullys -
check out McGruff SafeGuard's Parental Control software:
http://www.GoMcgruff.com

You probably remember McGruff “The Crime Dog”- Take A Bite Out of Crime - from your own childhood.

For FREE iPad/iPhone parental control, check out http://www.GoMcGruff.com/browser
People Are Easily Fooled

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Aug 2, 2012
Bubaloo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever been arrested? More than once?
Nope. Spotless criminal record too. Not even as much as a littering charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlottesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friends & Supporters of Jesse Matthew Start Leg... 16 hr William 7
Charlottsvillee police chief longo 17 hr William 1
LJ the Bear is gone now 18 hr up the road 1
I'm horny as hell Oct 10 Forever_Angel 1
Waynesboro Police Investigate Fishburne Militar... (Oct '12) Oct 8 Ringer 26
Missing UVA Student Oct 6 WingMan 15
Voices: Hannah Graham. It could have been us. Oct 2 William 2
Charlottesville Dating
Find my Match

Charlottesville Jobs