Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

We have visited Hooters of Charleston, WV several times lately recently we have had more than one waitress to "add" or charge additional tips to our ticket. The first time it happened we thought it was an honest mistake this time I believe it has become a general pratice at their resturant. On 3-25-2011 Bailey was our waitress she took it upon herself to add a $19.47 tip to my card to make it an even $90 charged. We had left a cash tip on the table. This has happened twice to us now and we will NO longer visit their resturant and will make sure to pass this information on to everyone we come in contact with!
1 post removed
huntandfishjb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

That is crazy!! I'd call someone. If its bailey she's also a cokehead. Probably got her a line
Please

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

Judged:

Please get in touch with Shaun Mallet the GM and let him know what happened. There are a few shady girls there but there are also some very good girls there.
eeek

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

Judged:

That place is just a step above a strip joint. I'll pass on eating food handled by drug infested, low lifes.
haha

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

Judged:

eeek wrote:
That place is just a step above a strip joint. I'll pass on eating food handled by drug infested, low lifes.

Drug infested low life's? Haha those girls are the cleanest girls and get paid probably more than you do. I'd much rather take my 5 year old to hooters than buffalo wild wings where you can't hear anything because the tvs are up so loud. At least hooters is some what quiet!
justme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

Judged:

Buffalo wild wings have better wings.
tiredofidiots

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

I have had this happen at chili's too in the town center.
dumb

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

Judged:

if they could add, they wouldn't be working at Hooters
Charleston

Belpre, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

Im sure that the managment will do something to make up for what happened. People make mistakes, it's human nature. The girls that work there are just trying to make living like everyone else, and just like other workplaces their are always gonna be less than ideal co-workers, so I wouldn't be so quick to judge them all in the same fashion.
hooters_lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

Hooters is the best place to go and eat. The inside and outsie of the restaraunt looks great, food is great, and the women are hot. Love them hooters chix.
hooters girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

Judged:

I can honestly say that not all hooters girls are drug addict low lifes! A lot of those girls are good girls and make damn good money workin there. There might be a few bad ones in the bunch but for the most part there just hard workin people like the rest of the world. I think its funny how people idolize these stupid celebs who are famous for dressin skanky and basically being sluts like on the jersey shore and people have to talk shit just cuz I girl wears short shorts and tank tops and serves food. Grow up! Some people in this world are gonna do stupid shit and it coulda happened at any resturant. Don't bad mouth every hooter girl cuz one was stupid
Jeffrey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

Judged:

haha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd much rather take my 5 year old to hooters than buffalo wild wings where you can't hear anything because the tvs are up so loud. At least hooters is some what quiet!
Parent of the year material right here.
Tammy Dawn Davis

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

Judged:

Actually I have had several friends that USED to work at Hooters and I agree they are all addicted to some type of drug and the GM forces unwanted sex on the waitresses and if they say no they get fired...nasty place...last time I was there my waitress smelled like straight ass...never again...smdh :-( pitiful
Kellie

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

Judged:

Tammy Dawn Davis wrote:
Actually I have had several friends that USED to work at Hooters and I agree they are all addicted to some type of drug and the GM forces unwanted sex on the waitresses and if they say no they get fired...nasty place...last time I was there my waitress smelled like straight ass...never again...smdh :-( pitiful
Enough is enough. I swore that I was not going to post on this pathetic thread, however, this has gone too far. I have worked at hooters for almost a year and I could piss cleaner or just as clean as any of you all. I do not use drugs. And as far as being too stupid to add? Well, I graduate from school in 3 weeks with my second college degree. Why am I not using my first degree while working my way through my second degree? Well, it's because I make better money at Hooters than I could with my Biology degree and because most other jobs do not offer the flexible schedule to allow for going to school. I do not blame people for being mad over being over charged on your credit card. I would be pissed as well. However, you shouldn't jump to conclusions about all of us because you had a bad experience with one waitress. Another thing, you should talk about things you obviously don't know about, Tammy. I have been there just a little bit longer than the GM Shaun Mallet. He has only fired one or so girls since he has even been there and that was for no call/no show. He has never made unwanted sexual advances on any of us. Has he made me mad? Yes, every manager makes their employees mad at one point or another, but he has never ever been inappropriate like you say. And just so you know, you did break the law by saying that the GM makes us have sex with him or fires us. It's called libel. It's a written form of slander, and I have already informed him of this post and its libelous content. Hope that wasn't your real name you posted sweetie ;)
Wow

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

Judged:

Hahahhaha
1 post removed
haha

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

Judged:

EXPENSIVE wrote:
They are all about like dancers. On drugs & want money. Hooters is expensive also & not that great. You don't get but tiny pieces of food that don't fill you up.$4.00 for 4 cheese sticks and mini size is crazy. Hooters in Charleston some of those girls wear wigs and carry something and do drugs. They are fake. They keep trying to get men to spend money and some is stupid enough they will spend their hard earned money they work for. PPl that go in there . Half aren't rich. They work hard for that paycheck. I might add some hooters places if girls even don't work and start talking to guys and adding charges and wanting extra money well now days the boss tells them work right now.
Ok you make no sense at all!!! and as for KELLIE good for you for working on a second degree and working and standing up for your place of employment!!
beat hater

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

Judged:

NEVER AGAIN wrote:
We have visited Hooters of Charleston, WV several times lately recently we have had more than one waitress to "add" or charge additional tips to our ticket. The first time it happened we thought it was an honest mistake this time I believe it has become a general pratice at their resturant. On 3-25-2011 Bailey was our waitress she took it upon herself to add a $19.47 tip to my card to make it an even $90 charged. We had left a cash tip on the table. This has happened twice to us now and we will NO longer visit their resturant and will make sure to pass this information on to everyone we come in contact with!
By the way you all a bunch of whining hypothetical BITCHES. If your man goes there go with him. And make sure you watch him cause if your not there he will keep drinking seating for hours. Acting nice to every girl there. So he's drunk and lying to you in the bath room, saying he's at wall-mart or something. And his stupid Ass done paid with a card, and and tip her that money. And you catch him up lying. Then you call the store and post SHIT on the web about it. Putting that girl on blast make you feel better about you cheating husbands or boyfriends. If you don't want your money spent on them. Get a separate bank accounts. Cause he's going back to the Hooters again and pay with cash and not a card. To all yall insure BITCHES. Watch your man. And your dude a BITCHES for not speaking up. Give him he's Balls back. So Never Again, grow the fuck up and get your money right. BITCH.
2 posts removed
tsk tsk

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

EXPENSIVE wrote:
They are all about like dancers. On drugs & want money. Hooters is expensive also & not that great. You don't get but tiny pieces of food that don't fill you up.$4.00 for 4 cheese sticks and mini size is crazy. Hooters in Charleston some of those girls wear wigs and carry something and do drugs. They are fake. They keep trying to get men to spend money and some is stupid enough they will spend their hard earned money they work for. PPl that go in there . Half aren't rich. They work hard for that paycheck. I might add some hooters places if girls even don't work and start talking to guys and adding charges and wanting extra money well now days the boss tells them work right now.
Dani, please return to the CC forum and collect your meds. The nice men with the pretty white coats with the big silver buckles are waiting for you.
13 posts removed
tsk tsk

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

EXPENSIVE wrote:
Please bitch don't call me dani. I dunno who dani is . Just b/c you see an aol isp pop up don't mean it's the same person on every topix thread dumbass. LOL. You need mental help. I hope the charleston law sees this and has you locked up. Hopefully they just see how nuts you are bitch.
Oh, I'm sorry, I could have sworn you were Dani. You certainly do a great impression of her!!!!!!!!

Hey, what happened to the missing posts????
1 post removed
haha

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

Tsk tsk isn't haha...I'm from hurricane!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min Les 54,427
New Vintage Shop To Hold Grand Opening Friday A... 14 min Not So Great 3
1 Blessing From God 20 min Chistian Dem 63
Patrick Morrisey - Don't say I didn't warn you - 1 hr Andre Linoge 24
Truth? (Mar '13) 1 hr Attorney General 223
Who is black drug dealer Paul Sanders? (Nov '13) 1 hr Lewis 99
Christians bring Ebola to U.S. 2 hr Not So Great 1
•••
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters