curious

Crozet, VA

#1 Mar 13, 2014
Wondering if anyone knows her or anything about her. Anything would be helpful, thanks
here

Washington, DC

#2 Mar 13, 2014
Who
waltz

Charleston, WV

#3 Jul 17, 2014
looks like a crackhead in her mugshots. nice facial sores. looks like a meth addict for sure
hank

Charleston, WV

#4 Jul 17, 2014
I think it is herpes.
bob

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 17, 2014
it does look like herpes
joe c

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 18, 2014
drugs are bad
leon

Charleston, WV

#7 Jul 21, 2014
she used to work in a bank . wouldnt trust her with my money
leon

Charleston, WV

#8 Jul 21, 2014
that pic should be on front of mugshots mag. yuck
Know her

Elkview, WV

#9 Jul 25, 2014
Wow you people are mean! Way to go on kicking the poor girl while she is down :( I happen to know her personally and know what a nice, caring, kind-hearted, beautiful, and loyal individual she is. Shame on all of you for judging someone without knowing them. I know for a fact she does not have herpes and does not do meth, she is recovering from a recent staph infection and she is very sensitive about it, and I'm sure her mug shot is not the best because she has never been in trouble before and was scared to death! If you look her up on Facebook you can see she is a very pretty young lady. So again, shame on you all, I hope you all are perfect since you can judge so freely.
brandon

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 26, 2014
heck with dating sites, im gona just start trying to meet the women on south central regionals web site. the girls on there are nice, caring, kind hearted, beautiful and loyal. especially the ones charged with felony transfer of stolen property.... and this just in, noone who has ever been charged with felony stolen property has ever had a drug problem.....they just do that type of thing for a living... hell the next miss america should be chosen out of the mugshots catalog. the BEST people can be found there
dan

Charleston, WV

#11 Jul 27, 2014
Wonder why such a beautiful loyal person would have to sit in jail a week with noone to bail her out. not even this st albans person. not even her parents.
Thomas Allen Clark

Charleston, WV

#12 Jul 27, 2014
Sounds like a girl I would marry! After the 2nd date, I'd put her on my checking account. If she likes pills, send her my way. I used to live in my 1st wife's fathers backyard & that didn't stop me from screwing all the trashy girls in Alum Creek. I get endless pills & steal from the hospital
Erika

Elkview, WV

#13 Jul 29, 2014
It must be nice to be perfect..for the record, not that any of you matter, I do not do meth..I was recovering from a staph infection and its a mugshot not a freaking glamour shot! I was not going to be one of those people that smile for a mugshot because I was not happy to be there! My charges were dropped to a misdemeanor and will be dismissed because I trusted someone that I should not have and made a mistake, I've never been in trouble before and stayed in scrj by choice...I had people that would have bailed me out but did not want them to spend their money when I could get out on a PR bond. Again, I really don't care what any of you think because I know the truth and so do the people that matter. So how about you don't judge people and make assumptions when you don't know anything??
TAC

Charleston, WV

#14 Aug 1, 2014
U get your money back either way. Unless you dont show up for court. For the record
Cute

United States

#15 Aug 2, 2014
She's hot
BrettsWife

Richmond, VA

#16 Sep 17, 2014
Obviously jail didn't straighten her out any. Nasty looking people at her house all the damn time.
Chad

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Sep 17, 2014
brandon wrote:
heck with dating sites, im gona just start trying to meet the women on south central regionals web site. the girls on there are nice, caring, kind hearted, beautiful and loyal. especially the ones charged with felony transfer of stolen property.... and this just in, noone who has ever been charged with felony stolen property has ever had a drug problem.....they just do that type of thing for a living... hell the next miss america should be chosen out of the mugshots catalog. the BEST people can be found there
. LMFAOOOO Bro. That was hilarious!!!!!
waltz

Charleston, WV

#18 Nov 11, 2014
ron...just sayin.....the house is in foreclosure.
waltz

Charleston, WV

#19 Nov 11, 2014
I think ms " know her" needs to see her and rethink her post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charleston is full of heterosexual_PEDOS 3 min Gays are demons 5
Quarry Creek Thread 3 hr Putnam Johnny 2
Charleston's Real Fine Parents 4 hr grany 2
Shannon Bland 4 hr Merk 9
Highest Gas Prices - WORST ROADS 4 hr Tex A Co 1
Main Street Ronceverte wins $10,000 grant for WIFI 5 hr CURIOUS 3
Tres fielder (Mar '12) 5 hr mandy 7
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web