Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2013
Hold on

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Think about it, if it is determined that Shane was legally drunk and then he will have been responsible for the death of TWO men not including himself. That is murder anyway you look at it.

Leaving a bar in Sissonville at 3.00 A.M and then driving all over the place drunk as a skunk not even remotely concerned about his two passengers......

Think about it!
B U C K W I L D

Beckley, WV

#2 Apr 1, 2013
I was wondering if they might have died from Carbon Monoxide. The truck looked in pretty good shape from what I saw on the news.
Hold on

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 1, 2013
If he were drunk and he wrecked and knocked all three of them unconscious and then Carbon Monoxide got to them is that still not a DUI causing death?

People three men left a bar at 3 am in the moring and then wrecked! Ponder that?

Does Larry's bar have a reputation of serving customers even after they are staggering? There are a lot of questions still need answered.
Wow

Monaca, PA

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Your sick for bringing that up. His family is mourning their loss and you are spreading innuendo and gossip? Get a life!
Carmen

Edinburg, VA

#5 Apr 1, 2013
So sorry if he did die I pray for his family and friend I loved him on buckwild he was funny and sweet so am sure the rest of his friends are heart broken as well god be with anyone who loses a child
1 post removed
Really

Crozet, VA

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Wow wrote:
Your sick for bringing that up. His family is mourning their loss and you are spreading innuendo and gossip? Get a life!
I totally agree! Let the families & friends properly mourn before the stories start to surface!
stupidity

United States

#8 Apr 1, 2013
I agree with wow!!! I'm sorry about shaine, best of luck to the families!!! Nobody wants there crap thrown all over the net and stories started up. Can't ppl give them time to except what happened and figure out their next step b4 everybody talks crap and starts fighting!?
curious creeker

Charleston, WV

#9 Apr 2, 2013
Absolutely - don't worry about the blame right now. Was somebody supposed to PHYSICALLY stop them from going out driving?? How - there were three of them.

Bless their families and loved ones - but hold THE BLAME GAME - they will figure it out..And hopefully come to some type of peace about it.
tiff

Charleston, WV

#10 Apr 2, 2013
Don't drink and drive.
tiff

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Wow wrote:
Sick? It's the truth
Winky

Charleston, WV

#12 Apr 2, 2013
tiff wrote:
Don't drink and drive.
Dont open your legs and lets everyone in that nasty ass snatch.
Winky

Charleston, WV

#13 Apr 2, 2013
tiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick? It's the truth
Yes its def. the truth that you're a nasty skank ho.
kb

Charleston, WV

#14 Apr 2, 2013
Winky wrote:
<quoted text>Dont open your legs and lets everyone in that nasty ass snatch.
Haha funny.

Since: Jul 12

Parkersburg, WV

#15 Apr 2, 2013
They did not have to get into the vehicle with him.
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

#16 Apr 2, 2013
Three people LEFT a bar...Not, a person left a bar and took two by force.... For now, please, let the families grieve. Blame and taking responsibility can be assessed later, after a time of mourning is expressed. A family lost two members and another one. A community deserves a time to grieve.
Ridiculous

Charleston, WV

#17 Apr 2, 2013
I've not seen any reports of who was driving. Just because they "left the bar" doesn't mean they were ALL intoxicated. They didn't crash, they got stuck in a very large puddle, the tail pipe was under water, they passed out from Carbon Monoxide poisoning...which happens pretty quickly with exhaust fumes backing up into the vehicle.

Just because he's "famous", doesn't mean he's a drunk, drug addict.

Let these families mourn in peace, without your dumb asses playing detective.
Ridiculous

Charleston, WV

#18 Apr 2, 2013
tiff wrote:
<quoted text>
Sick? It's the truth
Oh, you were there?! Please, regale us with your tale of miraculous survival.
confused

Alexandria, VA

#19 Apr 2, 2013
The news and newspaper both have reported the truck was stuck in mud and the tailpipe was covered with the mud. Nothing about a wreck or tailpipe under water? Where has this news came from?
Breathalyzer

Charleston, WV

#20 Apr 3, 2013
It sure as hell appears that way.
kb

Charleston, WV

#21 Apr 3, 2013
They were drunk when they left the bar. She didn't say they wreck. Idiots

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
camc memorial 17 min mommyof2 3
Dearest Natalie Tennant 28 min EATONE 5
stacy bich (Jan '12) 2 hr SLC 16
Heather woollard 2 hr That girl 1
receptionist @ PARC east in Dunbar 4 hr grade a dumbass 2
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr hillbilly 57,163
does anyone know? 6 hr Does anyone care? 4
White girls that bang black guys (Feb '14) 9 hr getajob 64
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••