First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Looking

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2012
Were on West Washington St are the hookers ? Or were in Charleston are they ?
What

Branchland, WV

#2 Sep 8, 2012
Are you a coniving cop, a hopeless whoremonger, or just a colossal idiot?
just me

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 8, 2012
im looking for some hookers too but none of the ugly ones.
What

Branchland, WV

#4 Sep 8, 2012
I'm not trying to be a dick, man. I'm just trying to help you out. You should probably do that sort of thing by word-of-mouth. Not on an open forum on the internet. This sh*t can be traced to your router(at your house) by IP address through your internet service provider. And then to your specific computer by its MAC address.
Looking

United States

#5 Sep 8, 2012
Just trying to help a freind find someone
What

Branchland, WV

#6 Sep 8, 2012
Just go to a bar or a club and find some drunk b*tch who just broke up with her boyfriend. Save your friend some money. Ha Ha And some trouble.
What

Branchland, WV

#7 Sep 8, 2012
You're on the West Side, so just go to one of those little dives. I'm sure you could score there. If not, cruise on over to the Empty Glass on the East End. It's on Elizabeth Street right off East Washington.
Looking

United States

#8 Sep 8, 2012
What wrote:
You're on the West Side, so just go to one of those little dives. I'm sure you could score there. If not, cruise on over to the Empty Glass on the East End. It's on Elizabeth Street right off East Washington.
OK we live on the OHIO WV border and the freind I'm talking about is trying to find his cousin who we were told is turning tricks in charleston just trying to find out were to look
What

Branchland, WV

#9 Sep 8, 2012
I'm sorry. I feel like a dumbass. Sorry I wasted your time.
Looking

United States

#10 Sep 9, 2012
What wrote:
I'm sorry. I feel like a dumbass. Sorry I wasted your time.
If you live in Charleston can you tell us were to start looking ?

Since: Oct 11

Huntington, WV

#11 Sep 9, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
If you live in Charleston can you tell us were to start looking ?
Cross the Patrick Street bridge where Big Lots and K-Mart are located. Drive straight till you get to Washington and turn right at the light. You should start seeing tramps all down through there. A ot of them hang out around "The Smokehouse" (they don't go in that establishment...it's actually not a bad place) and just a few blocks past it. If you get to Edgewood drive, you've passed it. Turn around and go back again. Just drive up and down. Stop off at Family Dollar, Go Mart, Rite Aid, Charleston Dept Store lot, etc.

Oh...and bring your pistol. I used to live in Charleston and still have friends around that area. Lot's of low lives and people just looking to rob/jack you. Seriously. Take your pistol.
Looking

United States

#12 Sep 9, 2012
sempron wrote:
<quoted text>
Cross the Patrick Street bridge where Big Lots and K-Mart are located. Drive straight till you get to Washington and turn right at the light. You should start seeing tramps all down through there. A ot of them hang out around "The Smokehouse" (they don't go in that establishment...it's actually not a bad place) and just a few blocks past it. If you get to Edgewood drive, you've passed it. Turn around and go back again. Just drive up and down. Stop off at Family Dollar, Go Mart, Rite Aid, Charleston Dept Store lot, etc.
Oh...and bring your pistol. I used to live in Charleston and still have friends around that area. Lot's of low lives and people just looking to rob/jack you. Seriously. Take your pistol.
WE HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THAT IS ? IF WE TAKE 77 TO 64 THAN WHAT ?
1 post removed
I KNOW

Charleston, WV

#14 Sep 9, 2012
jennifer heffer stevens she is charlestons # 1
I KNOW

Charleston, WV

#15 Sep 9, 2012
sempron wrote:
<quoted text>
Cross the Patrick Street bridge where Big Lots and K-Mart are located. Drive straight till you get to Washington and turn right at the light. You should start seeing tramps all down through there. A ot of them hang out around "The Smokehouse" (they don't go in that establishment...it's actually not a bad place) and just a few blocks past it. If you get to Edgewood drive, you've passed it. Turn around and go back again. Just drive up and down. Stop off at Family Dollar, Go Mart, Rite Aid, Charleston Dept Store lot, etc.
Oh...and bring your pistol. I used to live in Charleston and still have friends around that area. Lot's of low lives and people just looking to rob/jack you. Seriously. Take your pistol.
hold a sign with jenifer stevens on it youl find her

Since: Oct 11

Huntington, WV

#16 Sep 9, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
WE HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THAT IS ? IF WE TAKE 77 TO 64 THAN WHAT ?
Well, if you're on 77, you're coming from opposite direction. So....take Lee St exit as you're coming into Charleston (don't miss it, or you're screwed). Come off the exit ramp and you'll turn right onto Washington...the road splits, so you'll either turn right at Kelly's clothing shop (where the salesman murdered that lady and dismembered her) or you'll turn right at the flower shop that did the flowers at my wedding. Either way, you'll be on Washington.

Drive about 1/4 mile...pass Wendy's, then start looking for hookers. I usually see them between the Go-Mart and Charleston Dept Store. Hope you find her.
Looking

United States

#17 Sep 10, 2012
sempron wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you're on 77, you're coming from opposite direction. So....take Lee St exit as you're coming into Charleston (don't miss it, or you're screwed). Come off the exit ramp and you'll turn right onto Washington...the road splits, so you'll either turn right at Kelly's clothing shop (where the salesman murdered that lady and dismembered her) or you'll turn right at the flower shop that did the flowers at my wedding. Either way, you'll be on Washington.
Drive about 1/4 mile...pass Wendy's, then start looking for hookers. I usually see them between the Go-Mart and Charleston Dept Store. Hope you find her.
Ok I'm sorry to bother you but I was wrong we will be coming down RT 35 to 64 to charleston

Since: Oct 11

South Whitley, IN

#18 Sep 10, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I'm sorry to bother you but I was wrong we will be coming down RT 35 to 64 to charleston
Ok...take south Charleston Montrose Drive exit on your way into Charleston (I64). From exit, turn left and go down hill. Turn right onto Macorkle ave (rt 60). Stay in left lane and it will take you across Patrick st bridge. You will go a few blocks and then turn right into Washington (you will see some fancy new tax-wasting govt housing on your left.). I would start looking there and about the next half mile stretch. When you get to mama Rosa's pizza, you've gone a little too far...unless you want some pretty good food and nice cold beer. I like their boneless wings and cheese breadsticks. They also have good hummus, if you're into that crap. I'm not.

Just look all down through there. If she's in the area, someone will probably recognize the pic. Stop in pyle hardware or the smokehouse (also pretty good food and surprisingly clean for that area.) Those folks are usually pretty nice and may help you out. They want the area cleaned up, so they'll be on your side.
What

Branchland, WV

#19 Sep 10, 2012
I know it's not Charleston, but do you think they should check the Have A Nice Day Hotel? Or whatever it's called in Jefferson?

Since: Oct 11

United States

#20 Sep 11, 2012
What wrote:
I know it's not Charleston, but do you think they should check the Have A Nice Day Hotel? Or whatever it's called in Jefferson?
I was going to mention Jefferson. A lot of people call it Charleston because if its proximity. That would definitely be another good place to check. Smiley's motel and the surrounding area.
OMG

Baltimore, MD

#21 Sep 11, 2012
Go to Sheer Fntacy in Jefferson, Dancer there named Nicki. She will treat you right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The HERDS Rakeem Cato invited to Game Day! 19 min Herd 91 1
EdgeWater apts 48 min Steven 1
Corey McConihay (Jul '13) 2 hr KC Cwby 8
Rate your favorite downtown Charleston bar! 4 hr The Nut Buster 10
cody elliott ? 5 hr hcomer 4
Marlon "bo bo " Rush 5 hr Tellme 6
Plants Removed 5 hr sandi 68
Charleston Dating
Find my Match

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]