Lala

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

How do you turn in someone that's selling their own prescription pain medicine? I'm tired of this person hurting my family
Lala

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

I need help this pos is tearing my family apart....
1 post removed
question

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

how are they hurting your family by selling their prescription pain medicine?
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

It depends what they're selling . Also if they live in a city or town...
Wow

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Drug Tipline!
Red

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Does not depend on what they are selling! It is illegal! Each narcotic is one felony! You need to call the prescribing doctor and let them know first they are selling their prescriptions! I'm sure they keep enough to pass a drug test to get refills every month. If the doctor is prescribing and not drug testing that is against DEA regulations. To get prescriptions of controlled substances they have to agree to a pill contract! Secondly call any of the drug tip lines and all the police stations. You can also contact the administrator of the hospital the dr works thru! Keep fighting this and don't let them get away.
klp

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Red wrote:
Does not depend on what they are selling! It is illegal! Each narcotic is one felony! You need to call the prescribing doctor and let them know first they are selling their prescriptions! I'm sure they keep enough to pass a drug test to get refills every month. If the doctor is prescribing and not drug testing that is against DEA regulations. To get prescriptions of controlled substances they have to agree to a pill contract! Secondly call any of the drug tip lines and all the police stations. You can also contact the administrator of the hospital the dr works thru! Keep fighting this and don't let them get away.
Just remember! Nothing is anonymous! When you call a tipline or make a report, they will know who you are! So will the person you are ratting out! They always find out! Nothing is ever really anonymous! Don't listen to their bullshyt about protecting you, they won't! They hate snitches too! Are you sure you want to be on this person's sh!t list! Think about it! Even the fact that you posted this on topix could lead them to you! It happens! Just be sure you're ok with that before you do anything! And as for me, I wanted to see what Red got out of ending every sentence with an exclamation mark!
2 posts removed
klp

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Blue wrote:
<quoted text>You lie, your feet stink and you don't love budda. Call from a restaurant, service station, hotel and give the police the tip info but not your name. They love snitches. If they make a bust it helps with their promotions and gets headlines. Give the police the name of someone you don't like. Have their address available. Get that pill pusher off the street ASAP.
LOL
LuckyDuck

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

It wouldn't matter if he wasn't selling them. Period. If your family didn't buy them, he wouldn't sale them. And if he quit, they would buy them somewhere else. Don't blame other people... Its your family that has the problem!!
1 post removed
LuckyDuck

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

I never said I condoned this behavior. Was simply stating that it wouldn't matter if the person selling drugs was turned in. The family obviously has a problem and the person needs to focus on that more than the person selling them.
umm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

LuckyDuck wrote:
I never said I condoned this behavior. Was simply stating that it wouldn't matter if the person selling drugs was turned in. The family obviously has a problem and the person needs to focus on that more than the person selling them.
did i miss something? how do you know its the persons own family that he/she is selling their pills to? if theyre selling pills it likely hurts their family regardless of who they get sold to! its illegal, plain and simple. plus it probably puts their family in harms way because god knows what kind of riff raff and traffic they may have coming in and out...
just go to the police dept website and submit a tip. or call. or better yet cut them off at the root and call the prescribing doctor. i guarantee thatll work because no doc wants that kind of attention or the potential to put their medical license and livelihood at risk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Cold Spot (Mar '12) 5 min vivy 23
Magistrate sues ex-judge for harassment 10 min opinion 12
ghosts 22 min orb 6
How honest are you? 30 min deutche 5
Cold Spottin 1 hr Bad Areas 6
Drug dealer Joey Malcom 1 hr Factor in the Price 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 56,659

Search the Charleston Forum:
•••
•••
Charleston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••