billy elders

Uneeda, WV

#214 Jan 3, 2013
i got horrible beer farts. im gagging myself
Lls

Roanoke, VA

#215 Jan 3, 2013
They talked about Jesus who cares none of us are perfect seems like alot of people dont have lives cause their too busy worrying about other peoples business and its called entertainment dumbasses she must have your attention and the more negative and dumber the show the more money look at bad girls club a bunch of bitches fucking,sucking,getting wasted and fighting but those ratings are sky high. And half of the world thinks wv ppl dont wear shoes are all rednecks and dumb as fuck or the western part of virginia lol let the girl do her and if she is making a big mistake let her learn from it one person cannot make an entire state look bad we all are different and she is nice looking name something that looks bad on the girl.
Cindi

Washington, DC

#216 Jan 3, 2013
BillyBob Roy wrote:
Salwa is a really nice girl. She has been to church many times with me and my family. The whole Buckwild thing is an act. She is so sweet.
Liar! If Salwa attended church even once, she wouldn't sell her soul to the devil for all the money in the world. She has no upbringing, no morals, no values, and definitely NO church teachings.
klahfaye

Charleston, WV

#217 Jan 3, 2013
buckwild is a waste of time and money. its terrible, really. it wont be on my TV.
klahfaye

Charleston, WV

#218 Jan 3, 2013
Cindi wrote:
<quoted text>Liar! If Salwa attended church even once, she wouldn't sell her soul to the devil for all the money in the world. She has no upbringing, no morals, no values, and definitely NO church teachings.
i agree with you Cindi!
Cindi

Washington, DC

#219 Jan 3, 2013
klahfaye wrote:
<quoted text>i agree with you Cindi!
I honestly feel sorry for the parents of those "kids" on the show. I would be so humiliated if one of my kids was acting like that - for real or pretend. Kids - because I refuse to call them grown-ups! They are anything but. On the one hand, they are a total embarrassment. On the other hand, those same parents failed to give them any kind of good, solid guidance. So who is to blame? Both the parents and the young people.
news flash

Charleston, WV

#220 Jan 3, 2013
Cindi wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly feel sorry for the parents of those "kids" on the show. I would be so humiliated if one of my kids was acting like that - for real or pretend. Kids - because I refuse to call them grown-ups! They are anything but. On the one hand, they are a total embarrassment. On the other hand, those same parents failed to give them any kind of good, solid guidance. So who is to blame? Both the parents and the young people.
You should go watch the trailer, the parents are PROUD to have their offspring be on the television. The parents are why the kids are the way they are, LACK OF PARENTING!!!

The parents are the root of problematic children, period.
GoFigure

Ceredo, WV

#221 Jan 3, 2013
Two did make it to NY for the TODAY show that aired 1/3/12. They will become more famous than Honey Boo Boo.
Cindi

Washington, DC

#222 Jan 3, 2013
GoFigure wrote:
Two did make it to NY for the TODAY show that aired 1/3/12. They will become more famous than Honey Boo Boo.
AWESOME! And Honey Boo Boo is such a shining example of brilliance, and her family? So classy...

OMG
txboytx

Pasadena, TX

#223 Jan 3, 2013
Salwa come down to texas ilk show u what the h is all about holla at yo boy with your fine ass
krazy k

Uneeda, WV

#224 Jan 3, 2013
Cindi wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly feel sorry for the parents of those "kids" on the show. I would be so humiliated if one of my kids was acting like that - for real or pretend. Kids - because I refuse to call them grown-ups! They are anything but. On the one hand, they are a total embarrassment. On the other hand, those same parents failed to give them any kind of good, solid guidance. So who is to blame? Both the parents and the young people.
at least she won't go to hell for being a judgmental cu*t that you are. these ugly fat redneck women are jealous as can be
Amen

Rich Creek, VA

#225 Jan 3, 2013
Cindi wrote:
<quoted text>I honestly feel sorry for the parents of those "kids" on the show. I would be so humiliated if one of my kids was acting like that - for real or pretend. Kids - because I refuse to call them grown-ups! They are anything but. On the one hand, they are a total embarrassment. On the other hand, those same parents failed to give them any kind of good, solid guidance. So who is to blame? Both the parents and the young people.
You r so right!! I will not b watching it!!
GoFigure

Ceredo, WV

#226 Jan 3, 2013
krazy k wrote:
<quoted text>at least she won't go to hell for being a judgmental cu*t that you are. these ugly fat redneck women are jealous as can be
Either Cindi is a guy dumped by Salwa or a fat, ugly woman that didn't make it past the 1st cast cut!!
2 posts removed
glad

Rich Creek, VA

#229 Jan 3, 2013
GoFigure wrote:
Two did make it to NY for the TODAY show that aired 1/3/12. They will become more famous than Honey Boo Boo.
Missed it just like I am gonna miss the airing of this stupid show!!
trig man

Uneeda, WV

#230 Jan 3, 2013
Lls wrote:
They talked about Jesus who cares none of us are perfect seems like alot of people dont have lives cause their too busy worrying about other peoples business and its called entertainment dumbasses she must have your attention and the more negative and dumber the show the more money look at bad girls club a bunch of bitches fucking,sucking,getting wasted and fighting but those ratings are sky high. And half of the world thinks wv ppl dont wear shoes are all rednecks and dumb as fuck or the western part of virginia lol let the girl do her and if she is making a big mistake let her learn from it one person cannot make an entire state look bad we all are different and she is nice looking name something that looks bad on the girl.
i hope you die cause you said "do her" anyone who says im gonna do me is a d bag hipster.
toofunny

Chicago, IL

#231 Jan 3, 2013
Lls wrote:
They talked about Jesus who cares none of us are perfect seems like alot of people dont have lives cause their too busy worrying about other peoples business and its called entertainment dumbasses she must have your attention and the more negative and dumber the show the more money look at bad girls club a bunch of bitches fucking,sucking,getting wasted and fighting but those ratings are sky high. And half of the world thinks wv ppl dont wear shoes are all rednecks and dumb as fuck or the western part of virginia lol let the girl do her and if she is making a big mistake let her learn from it one person cannot make an entire state look bad we all are different and she is nice looking name something that looks bad on the girl.
well i can name something that SOUNDS bad, HER VOICE!! it's like nails on a chalk board! Everyone will soon hear that she sounds like a transvestite Nanny! I know y'all remember the show!! Lol The Nanny hakeke
iknow4afact

Chicago, IL

#232 Jan 3, 2013
I know for a fact she does roxys! Salwa i would've commented back, but i guess you didn't want people to find out about the real you huh?
iknow4afact

Chicago, IL

#233 Jan 3, 2013
Wouldn't have-** commented
bikerguy

Uneeda, WV

#234 Jan 3, 2013
just watched the show and you can tell it's fake. It's like a redneck version of the hill's.
yeah!!

Rich Creek, VA

#235 Jan 3, 2013
bikerguy wrote:
just watched the show and you can tell it's fake. It's like a redneck version of the hill's.
Was Ashley drinking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rough n Rowdy 20 min toysfortwats 7
Shannon Brandon Indicted (Nov '13) 36 min SuperFly 168
the 12 months of welfare 1 hr Truth Hurts 2
Porn Shops in Charleston (Jun '11) 1 hr Simply Straight 25
Quarry Creek Thread 2 hr Knocked up 10
Why DO HOMOSEXUAL NON-BREEDERS ABUSE CHILDREN ? 3 hr Cheater Detector 30
Salvation Army is BUSTED 4 hr Santa 13
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:17 am PST

NBC Sports12:17AM
Broncos visit Bengals as favorites in key playoff tilt - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Monday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Broncos vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports 9:09 AM
Antonio Brown is two catches away from the second-most ever