Comments
1 - 20 of 144 Comments Last updated Aug 2, 2012
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 26, 2012
 
What is the trick to make your wife want sex?
Seriously

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Im not sure there is a trick! Woman like sex just as much as men, so if you are not getting any, you need to communicate and find out if there is a problem. I don't know your situation, and maybe not all woman are like me, and I am definitely not an expert, but your wife should want sex, at least a couple times a week! In my opinion! Good luck!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Arch Angel1 wrote:
What is the trick to make your wife want sex?
Foreplay starts long before the 15-30 it takes you gentleman to reach orgasm. It's a gentle good morning kiss, it's breakfast in bed once in awhile, it's a bath drawn for us every now and then, a foot rub, an "I love you" or " your beautiful to me".
It's a handwritten note, a homemade card, lingerie picked out by YOU....IT'S FAITHFULNESS AND HONESTY AND YOUR TIME.
IT'S TRUST ABOVE ALL ELSE!
Show us in front of other women and the guys that we are YOURS AND YOU WOULD HAVE NO OTHER STANDING WITH YOU!
After all, look what we put up with! ;o D
MRS WONDERWOMEN

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 26, 2012
 
Pay some attention to her. Ask her about her day. Tell her she looks beautiful. If you don't someone else will. Set the mood.
Humm

Yawkey, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think that's the problem with mine I do all of that all the time. She expects it. I need to just treat her like crap and then she'll want me. Let's face it they want what they can't have.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 26, 2012
 
Humm wrote:
I think that's the problem with mine I do all of that all the time. She expects it. I need to just treat her like crap and then she'll want me. Let's face it they want what they can't have.
Do you think she is faithful?
me

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 26, 2012
 
Bev Grey wrote:
<quoted text>Foreplay starts long before the 15-30 it takes you gentleman to reach orgasm. It's a gentle good morning kiss, it's breakfast in bed once in awhile, it's a bath drawn for us every now and then, a foot rub, an "I love you" or " your beautiful to me".
It's a handwritten note, a homemade card, lingerie picked out by YOU....IT'S FAITHFULNESS AND HONESTY AND YOUR TIME.
IT'S TRUST ABOVE ALL ELSE!
Show us in front of other women and the guys that we are YOURS AND YOU WOULD HAVE NO OTHER STANDING WITH YOU!
After all, look what we put up with! ;o D
Amen!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 26, 2012
 
Bev Grey wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think she is faithful?
I have my doubts. She gets her massages, compliments, flowers sent to her at work for no reason, etc. etc.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 26, 2012
 
Arch Angel1 wrote:
<quoted text>I have my doubts. She gets her massages, compliments, flowers sent to her at work for no reason, etc. etc.
Well, if they aren't from you, sir; I do believe I would be filing for divorce!
LMAO

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 26, 2012
 
Arch Angel1 wrote:
<quoted text>I have my doubts. She gets her massages, compliments, flowers sent to her at work for no reason, etc. etc.
and why do people cheat?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 26, 2012
 
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>and why do people cheat?
Why do you? Why add the title of "liar" to your Resume?
LMAO

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 26, 2012
 
Arch Angel1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you? Why add the title of "liar" to your Resume?
I will! Thanks for your sage advice.
lol

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 26, 2012
 
Arch Angel1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you? Why add the title of "liar" to your Resume?
honey if she won't put out I'm sure there are plenty of women that will...and if she doesn't care about your needs why are you still pampering her?! marriage is about give and take and if all she wants to do is take no one will blame you for finding someone who gives :)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 26, 2012
 
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>I will! Thanks for your sage advice.
Sage advice?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 26, 2012
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text>honey if she won't put out I'm sure there are plenty of women that will...and if she doesn't care about your needs why are you still pampering her?! marriage is about give and take and if all she wants to do is take no one will blame you for finding someone who gives :)
I'm trying not to be "That Guy". I think that couples should audit there personalities for their faults.
lol

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 26, 2012
 
Arch Angel1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm trying not to be "That Guy". I think that couples should audit there personalities for their faults.
being "that guy" is not always being that guy...if she isn't compromising or taking care of you then you should take care of you. I firmly believe sex should not be everything in a relationship, it also can't be nothing. you sound like a good guy and somewhere there is a woman that will appreciate that.
PsychStar

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Arch Angel1 wrote:
What is the trick to make your wife want sex?
serious question..does she "wear the pants" in the relationship? Does she tell you what to do? Boss you around etc? If so, it's a common problem.. It turns women off to be able to control their man even though they'll do it if allowed. Stand up to her! Show her who the boss is.. tell her daddy owns that ass! Pull her panties down & tell her to shut up.. She'll love it & be eating out of the palm of your hand. Trust me. I'm a woman .. A strong willed independent woman & love for my man to be a man!! Treat her like she's a piece of pie & you're starving! Don't dry hump her & try to stick it in! Ravage her..kiss her all over like you can't get enough!! You'll have her giggling & daydreaming about you after..
bitch

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

PsychStar wrote:
<quoted text>serious question..does she "wear the pants" in the relationship? Does she tell you what to do? Boss you around etc? If so, it's a common problem.. It turns women off to be able to control their man even though they'll do it if allowed. Stand up to her! Show her who the boss is.. tell her daddy owns that ass! Pull her panties down & tell her to shut up.. She'll love it & be eating out of the palm of your hand. Trust me. I'm a woman .. A strong willed independent woman & love for my man to be a man!! Treat her like she's a piece of pie & you're starving! Don't dry hump her & try to stick it in! Ravage her..kiss her all over like you can't get enough!! You'll have her giggling & daydreaming about you after..
You are so stupid!!! Your advice is really dumb lmfao!!!
Truth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

PsychStar wrote:
<quoted text>serious question..does she "wear the pants" in the relationship? Does she tell you what to do? Boss you around etc? If so, it's a common problem.. It turns women off to be able to control their man even though they'll do it if allowed. Stand up to her! Show her who the boss is.. tell her daddy owns that ass! Pull her panties down & tell her to shut up.. She'll love it & be eating out of the palm of your hand. Trust me. I'm a woman .. A strong willed independent woman & love for my man to be a man!! Treat her like she's a piece of pie & you're starving! Don't dry hump her & try to stick it in! Ravage her..kiss her all over like you can't get enough!! You'll have her giggling & daydreaming about you after..
Very true.
lady

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

PsychStar wrote:
<quoted text>serious question..does she "wear the pants" in the relationship? Does she tell you what to do? Boss you around etc? If so, it's a common problem.. It turns women off to be able to control their man even though they'll do it if allowed. Stand up to her! Show her who the boss is.. tell her daddy owns that ass! Pull her panties down & tell her to shut up.. She'll love it & be eating out of the palm of your hand. Trust me. I'm a woman .. A strong willed independent woman & love for my man to be a man!! Treat her like she's a piece of pie & you're starving! Don't dry hump her & try to stick it in! Ravage her..kiss her all over like you can't get enough!! You'll have her giggling & daydreaming about you after..
you are absolutely right! Wow! If my husband did that on the regular...OMG!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min hillbilly 54,014
What happened to chase carter 27 min pissed off 87
Whitepower 42 min Good Citizen 68
frontier gossip 44 min Nascar 16
Scarah and Commission Meeting 44 min timer 10
Jeff Gordon may be the greatest of all time 1 hr Not behind the wheel 9
Wheeling WV Father sleeps while daughter roasts... 2 hr Skin em 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••