partygirl

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 25, 2011
Hey does anyone know Scott Spencer from Tops Off? I have been seeing him for awhile and I think he is cheating on me. Does anyone know anything?
Blah

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 26, 2011
Most likely. He is nasty.
Camero chic

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Yea I have heard of him and now he's engaged to a good friend of mine. Her name is Kelly and I don't trust the guy to be honest with you!!! How long did you date him??
hi

United States

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Camero chic wrote:
Yea I have heard of him and now he's engaged to a good friend of mine. Her name is Kelly and I don't trust the guy to be honest with you!!! How long did you date him??
She said she's seeing him now and has been for a while! I'd tell your friend. I worked with him for a little bit at Quaker and he just seemed shady to me. He kinda made me feel uncomfortable around him!! Get away!!
We share

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 29, 2012
People it's only sex. No man or woman are going to spend their entire life having sex with the same person. it just isn't gonna happen. My wife has sex with other men and I have sex with other women and we are fine with it. Both of us have been happily married for 13 years. It's only SEX!

Let your partner enjoy life along with you!
1 post removed
Camero chic

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Nov 29, 2012
He worked at Quaker too? When did he become a hair stylist ? And where does he live? So he's not to be trusted?
hi

United States

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Camero chic wrote:
He worked at Quaker too? When did he become a hair stylist ? And where does he live? So he's not to be trusted?
It was about 3 years ago, he was a server. The first post said that girl has been seeing him, as in seeing him right now! I'd tell your friend so she can find out the really him before she makes a mistake and gets married!!
Lover oh

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 29, 2012
We share wrote:
People it's only sex. No man or woman are going to spend their entire life having sex with the same person. it just isn't gonna happen. My wife has sex with other men and I have sex with other women and we are fine with it. Both of us have been happily married for 13 years. It's only SEX!
Let your partner enjoy life along with you!
,,,,,,,, do you think she could call me?
nyah

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 29, 2012
Isn't he with a girl name Brittany?
nyah

Charleston, WV

#11 Nov 29, 2012
His baby momma has cheated on him. He's cheated on her.

Since: Nov 12

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Hello, that first post is from 2011. Is partygirl actually still seeing him?
I know Scott and he doesn't have a baby momma. He doesn't have kids.
nikki

Charleston, WV

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Rocket28 wrote:
Hello, that first post is from 2011. Is partygirl actually still seeing him?
I know Scott and he doesn't have a baby momma. He doesn't have kids.
He has a little Boy

Since: Nov 12

Charleston, WV

#14 Nov 30, 2012
nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a little Boy
With who?
a friend

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 3, 2012
I think you both are talking about two different people
Camero chic

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Dec 4, 2012
He's got a Facebook and its called Tops Off Beauty Salon. And you can see him perpose to her on his Facebook! He's dressed up in a animal costume and singing to her! Her name is Kelly Dunlap and lives in Dunbar and works at the beauty supply.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super hot prositutes on capital street $20 59 min Gravyetta Stainef 35
Shannon Bland 1 hr Dickie Smalls 8
home remedies for gas? 4 hr Hambone 2
Who are some of the bad boys of Rand? (Apr '13) 4 hr Toto 258
Drunken Murderer- Low Life Dustin Stephen Burkh... 6 hr hisbaby 5
Lying Judge Mike Kelly 7 hr Fed Up 4
Coonskin Park (Apr '13) 7 hr Barack 70
Charleston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Charleston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Charleston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Charleston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:20 am PST

NBC Sports11:20AM
Troy Polamalu not expected to play on Sunday
Bleacher Report12:39 PM
Thomas Seeking Broncos Record for 100-Yard Receiving Games
ESPN 1:03 PM
Browns' Mingo fined $16,537 for hit on Dalton
NFL 1:47 PM
'Sound FX' spies Manziel's meeting with Marvin Lewis
Yahoo! Sports 2:09 PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals