Woman arrested in alleged Walmart shoplifting

Jul 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Gazette

South Charleston Police responded to a shoplifting complaint after a woman attempted to steal $3,000 worth of merchandise from the Walmart at Southridge.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nadia Radzyminski

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Shopping is so difficult.

People are accused of stealing ALL OF THE TIME.

And frequently, the men or women who are accused of stealing HAVE TAKEN NOTHING!!

I walked out of a Rite Aid about 4 years ago, wearing a wool winter coat that I had purchased at a Kohl's department store. There was a hidden "tag" sewn into the lining of the coat I was wearing. I was not aware of this "hidden tag" until I had "set off" a security device near the front of the store.

After close insepction of my coat (by myself and the overzealous clerk who witnessed me leaving the store) both she and I discovered that this "hidden tag" was the reason why I had "set off" the security system near the front door of the Rite Aid.

I removed the "hidden tag" from my coat lining, threw it into the trash can, and then walked out of the Rite Aid, with no problems.

More and more, there are hidden devices implanted into clothing, that the average "shopper" may be completely unaware of.

I like to shop, even if I have barely $4.00 in my purse.

Shopping is not as easy in today's world.
Nadia Radzyminski

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Winona Ryder? Was she gulity of shoplifting?

Or was she just bored?
ol Man

East Bank, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Why did the security alarm not sound when you walked IN the store? I would think the alarm does not understand dircetion of travel..
Nadia Radzyminski wrote:
And frequently, the men or women who are accused of stealing HAVE TAKEN NOTHING!!
I walked out of a Rite Aid about 4 years ago, wearing a wool winter coat that I had purchased at a Kohl's department store. There was a hidden "tag" sewn into the lining of the coat I was wearing. I was not aware of this "hidden tag" until I had "set off" a security device near the front of the store.
After close insepction of my coat (by myself and the overzealous clerk who witnessed me leaving the store) both she and I discovered that this "hidden tag" was the reason why I had "set off" the security system near the front door of the Rite Aid.
I removed the "hidden tag" from my coat lining, threw it into the trash can, and then walked out of the Rite Aid, with no problems.
More and more, there are hidden devices implanted into clothing, that the average "shopper" may be completely unaware of.
1 post removed

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

$3000.00 from Wal-Mart???

What did she do stuff a generator
up under her shirt?
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

They don't care what you stole before you got there.
lol

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Nadia Radzyminski wrote:
Nadia Radzyminski Likes To Steal Things From Walmart.
What cameras

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

I know a lady, although i forget her name who once walked into a Krogers store and loaded her buggy with over 250.00 worth of groceries and instead of going through the checkout she just strolled right on past the counter and outside to her car. She claimed that she did this sometimes two maybe three times a month and has never gotten caught.

She takes the food to another and sells it for drugs! She says that she buys her own food with her food stamps and welfare.

What a world we live in.
just sayin

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

What cameras wrote:
I know a lady, although i forget her name who once walked into a Krogers store and loaded her buggy with over 250.00 worth of groceries and instead of going through the checkout she just strolled right on past the counter and outside to her car. She claimed that she did this sometimes two maybe three times a month and has never gotten caught.
She takes the food to another and sells it for drugs! She says that she buys her own food with her food stamps and welfare.
What a world we live in.
your story doesnt match up. you say she once walked into Kroger. then you say she claimes she did it two or three times but you dont remember her name. is it you
Aidan Iksnimyzdar

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nadia Radzyminski Likes To Steal Things From Walmart.
Now does anyone really care if Nadia Radzyminski steaks from Wal-mart? I don't!
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

I like Walmart steaks.
WV Gal

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Aidan Iksnimyzdar wrote:
<quoted text>Now does anyone really care if Nadia Radzyminski steaks from Wal-mart? I don't!
Know for a fact that WalMart prosecutes EVERY shoplifter that is caught. If you think you aren't being watched, then you better think again! Their loss prevention team knows what's going on in their stores at all times.........let's hope Nadia tries to steal from WalMart - then we can find her mugshot - AGAIN - on the WV Jails post. Go for it Nadia..........
Earl

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Look out for the glass half moons in the sealing.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

WV Gal wrote:
<quoted text>Know for a fact that WalMart prosecutes EVERY shoplifter that is caught. If you think you aren't being watched, then you better think again! Their loss prevention team knows what's going on in their stores at all times.........let's hope Nadia tries to steal from WalMart - then we can find her mugshot - AGAIN - on the WV Jails post. Go for it Nadia..........
No they dont! I know that for a fact!
1 post removed
WV Gal

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Earl wrote:
Look out for the glass half moons in the sealing.
Those glass half moons in the ceiling play a very small part in catching shoplifters.
WV Gal

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Bev Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
No they dont! I know that for a fact!
Each store manager has a choice to prosecute or not. The store manager that I am very good friends with prosecutes EVERY shoplifter in his store and has been known to chase shoplifters out on the parking lot and catch them. I've seen it happen. This store manager has zero tolerance for thieves!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

WV Gal wrote:
<quoted text>Each store manager has a choice to prosecute or not. The store manager that I am very good friends with prosecutes EVERY shoplifter in his store and has been known to chase shoplifters out on the parking lot and catch them. I've seen it happen. This store manager has zero tolerance for thieves!
Good for her! They all should have!
1 post removed
pownjent

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Interesting they can catch her, but when employees steal as part of a theft ring (steal and then merchandise brought back to exchange with no receipt so given a gift card) this can go on for close to a year and they haven't caught on yet. There is one person behind this who brings it back or gets his crack ho girlfriends to do it for him. Oh yeah, I forgot, they're afraid of this person because he is a convicted felon (malicious wounding, drugs, domestic violence etc etc) and very likely to kick the a$$ of any of their "loss prevention" idiots.
WV Gal

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

pownjent: Have you heard of "building a case" against someone? They will all be going down. It's just a matter of time - I think I know who you are talking about and what store is involved here. As far as loss prevention employees, no - they are not idiots and not one bit afraid of this thug that you describe. If he's already a convicted felon, he should watch his step.....he's probably being watched.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

I will sometimes go to the Walmart meat isle and stick a couple T-bones down my pants, oh! is that cold or what, sometimes takes my breath away. Haven't been caught yet. I don't think they even look at the grocery areas of the store. I give them to my new girlfriend, it's like trading meat for meat.
WV Gal

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
I will sometimes go to the Walmart meat isle and stick a couple T-bones down my pants, oh! is that cold or what, sometimes takes my breath away. Haven't been caught yet. I don't think they even look at the grocery areas of the store. I give them to my new girlfriend, it's like trading meat for meat.
Your days are numbered.........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Charleston Forum right now

Search the Charleston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why are there so many hot men staying at the me... 2 min TPB 33
need a fat bottom boy for fun (May '13) 4 min harrieta 15
[FeaturePoints] - [IOS/Android] Make $5/day Ins... 13 min TPB 3
KKK recruitment fliers found in Parkersburg 13 min DIRTY OLD MAN 342
lost dogs in kanawaha city 16 min mista bean 6
Tremale Straughter (Jul '13) 18 min TPB 24
I Like Pubic Hair On Women 19 min TPB 106
Plants removed my post 20 hr Sarah pooted 34
•••