Who do you support for State House in Tennessee (District 65) in 2010?

Posted in the Chapel Hill Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 93 of93
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mamie

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Nov 1, 2010
 
I am responding to the comments mr bass is saying about mr spivey i worked with mr spivey at a plant in ky & he is a great man supports his family & a very hard worker. I don't know who this Mr Bass is BUT he sounds like a fool to me. I have heard too Mr Bas you said Mr Spivey is a liar thats a bunch of BS hes 1 of the most kindest people i know know & would go out of his way to help anyone hes as honest of a person as i know of loves his family a good honest family man. So from what i have read its you Mr Bass thats running the dishonest campain.. So people that are voting should vote for Mr Spivey ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

Since: Nov 10

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Nov 1, 2010
 
mamie wrote:
I am responding to the comments mr bass is saying about mr spivey i worked with mr spivey at a plant in ky & he is a great man supports his family & a very hard worker. I don't know who this Mr Bass is BUT he sounds like a fool to me. I have heard too Mr Bas you said Mr Spivey is a liar thats a bunch of BS hes 1 of the most kindest people i know know & would go out of his way to help anyone hes as honest of a person as i know of loves his family a good honest family man. So from what i have read its you Mr Bass thats running the dishonest campain.. So people that are voting should vote for Mr Spivey ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
You dont have a clue who Eddie Bass is so i suggest you watch what you say unless you truly know the facts. This garbage that Spivey has brought up is ridiculous. I have no reason in the world to vote for Spivey and every reason in the world to vote for Bass. Go EDDIE!!!!!!!!!
Questioning Pat4Mayor

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Nov 1, 2010
 
I am wondering what garbage you speak of Pat$Mayor. Mr. Spivey has disclosed voting records that are public record, difficult to find but still public record. I have verified all of the claims and even went to the debate to hear both sides of the issues and it appears that Mr. Bass is using political doublespeak in saying he voted no on a bill and then just voted yes. The yes vote only came after Mr. Bass had opposition. I heard Mr. Bass state he put in 100% for his district. This he stated several times. This is what scares me the most, if this is his best then we need a change to see changes in the district. Time to vote for real change. I am going to vote for Mr. Spivey and I would encourage everyone that wants real change to vote for Mr. Spivey
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Nov 1, 2010
 
Questioning Pat4Mayor wrote:
I am wondering what garbage you speak of Pat$Mayor. Mr. Spivey has disclosed voting records that are public record, difficult to find but still public record. I have verified all of the claims and even went to the debate to hear both sides of the issues and it appears that Mr. Bass is using political doublespeak in saying he voted no on a bill and then just voted yes. The yes vote only came after Mr. Bass had opposition. I heard Mr. Bass state he put in 100% for his district. This he stated several times. This is what scares me the most, if this is his best then we need a change to see changes in the district. Time to vote for real change. I am going to vote for Mr. Spivey and I would encourage everyone that wants real change to vote for Mr. Spivey
Tennessee politician. Paid script readers from other states. If Spivey wins, then there's no question that the FBI needs to investigate election rigging.
George Franks

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Nov 1, 2010
 

Voted For Eddie Bass

Billy Spivey is, quite frankly, an idiot. I like Ted, but he just doesn't have the chops for the job.
Questioning Pat4Mayor

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Nov 1, 2010
 
Laughing Man,

It is amazing that you go straight to paid script readers (conspiracy theory). Now for the truth, I live in Lewisburg and work in Nashville for a company headquartered in Illinois. So no conspiracy, just a hard working educated man that spends most of his days doing research, thus I have had the opportunity to "check the facts" as Mr. Bass has asked and I have found that he is very elequent as political doublespeak and very defensive when questioned about his record. I am honored to believe you think I am a script reader as it shows I have hit a nerve.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Nov 1, 2010
 
Questioning Pat4Mayor wrote:
I am honored to believe you think I am a script reader as it shows I have hit a nerve.
I could care less about politicians of ANY stripe, Brainiac, because their sole purpose in life is to steal from me. But don't let me keep you from patting yourself on the back.

Democraps don't have a stranglehold on stupid.

*snicker*
Magic Mac

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Nov 2, 2010
 
What a crock! The boy wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him between the eyes. No idea where you get your "facts", but every "fact" you state, is in fact, less than the truth!
Politics 101 wrote:
I see nothing dirty in anything that has been said. I checked the sources and all the information is true. Spivey has only stated the truth and I'm glad he did. Otherwise, I may not have known. The only untruths have been spoken by Bass and his supportes slinging mud and lies with no support for their accusations except hearsay. It's sad to see someone resort to that.

Since: Nov 10

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Nov 3, 2010
 
Well it is all over now and Eddie Bass keeps his spot in the House. Congrats to Eddie and to everyone that thinks he was not the man for the job just wait and see.
My Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Nov 3, 2010
 
Well I hope Bass one of the first things on his aggenda will be too introduces a bill before the house, that will prevent anyone running for public elected office that has every took bankruptsy before, just like they do for convicted fellons!

I voted for Spivey, because I said I would but after I learned he had took bankruptsy, wish I had not voted for him!

If they can not manage their own business they should be a shamed to even run for public office!

Good Luck Bass hope you do better this 4 years than you did the last!
parxybells

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Nov 4, 2010
 
Pat4Mayor wrote:
Well it is all over now and Eddie Bass keeps his spot in the House. Congrats to Eddie and to everyone that thinks he was not the man for the job just wait and see.
Yes, just wait and see. Eddie accomplished absolutely nothing in the first 4 years he was there and that was with a Democrat majority in the House and a Democrat Governor. And yet, you still believe he will be able to accomplish something now that all branches of state government are Republican controlled?
Oh yeah, he will really be able to get things done now!!!!!!!!
Bestworking

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Nov 6, 2010
 
parxybells wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, just wait and see. Eddie accomplished absolutely nothing in the first 4 years he was there and that was with a Democrat majority in the House and a Democrat Governor. And yet, you still believe he will be able to accomplish something now that all branches of state government are Republican controlled?
Oh yeah, he will really be able to get things done now!!!!!!!!
It all sort of evens out, since the spineless Republicans never do anything of substance either.
Magic Mac

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Nov 10, 2010
 
parxybells wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, just wait and see. Eddie accomplished absolutely nothing in the first 4 years he was there and that was with a Democrat majority in the House and a Democrat Governor. And yet, you still believe he will be able to accomplish something now that all branches of state government are Republican controlled?
Oh yeah, he will really be able to get things done now!!!!!!!!
dumb ass - you'd prob vote for someone more intelligent - like Sarah Palin

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 93 of93
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chapel Hill Discussions

Search the Chapel Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min NTMD8OR 123,449
Charlotte Winberry? (Nov '12) 2 hr itsme 10
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 3 hr 123pitcher 58,309
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Got Real 8,457
Jhust so you know 22 hr naybe 2
kara yeager Tue curious 9
karen schaal Tue guest 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chapel Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chapel Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••