Spring Hill student killed in car wreck

Full story: Daily Herald 7
Services will be conducted Thursday for 18-year-old Joshua Cole Brown, a Spring Hill High School student who was killed early Sunday morning along with a Shelbyville man in an automobile accident in Marshall ... Full Story
Michelle

AOL

#1 Jun 13, 2006
I really loved Robert Ballow, but nobody really knows what we had!! I'm just praying for him to make it through, asking everyone else to do the same.
Lindly

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2006
i miss you josh...i will always love you and i will never forget what a good boyfriend you where to me.....May you rest in peace baby....to bobbie ballow....im prayin for you hun.....keep on fighting~
Ashley C

Nashville, TN

#3 Aug 16, 2006
there were so many laughs you and i shared Josh... I love you soo much... we grew up together from our simple fights to our late night talks about what was going through your head or the problems you were having.... I wish i could hold you one last time! we were the best of friends and went through hell and back together.... springhill will never be the same and neither will my late night parties or the late night rides through town. You know theres always a place for you right beside me when i go out at night... your spirit is always near... i love you baby.... R.I.P Petey Pablo a.k.a Taco
David Brown

Cleveland, TN

#4 Jan 10, 2007
Josh Was my buddy use to live next to me and was my cuz I miss him And if anyone has a pic of him please send
jacob allison

Nashville, TN

#5 Apr 24, 2007
Best friends since day 1 always gonna stay like that till im at the gates to see you.
andy adkins

Spring Hill, TN

#6 May 16, 2008
josh i miss you so bad buddy you willnever be forgotten we love you josh and we know your smiling down on us now
matthew brown

Nashville, TN

#7 Aug 11, 2008
josh we miss u man i love u and will never for get u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chapel Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sheriff Bucky Roland watch 12 min Not good 96
Roy Exum: The UAW's New Scab List 1 hr AmericanSon 7
robbed papa jons 6 hr RIP 5
bars 14 hr Bareback Bear 2
Where are the con couple terry wellham and ging... 19 hr WELLHAM 2
Outlaws MC Clarksvilke Tn (Sep '12) 20 hr Streetrunner 45
Columbia/Maury County Homewreckers (Oct '10) 20 hr mamasita 8
Chapel Hill Dating
Find my Match

Chapel Hill Jobs