St. Clair Winery announces Summer Friday Night Music

May 31, 2012 Full story: Deming Headlight

St. Clair Winery in Deming, New Mexico, will be hosting live music each Friday night between June 1 and August 31.

Full Story
great time

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jun 1, 2012
Can't wait to hear some good music and taste some great wine.
Illian Softbottom

Artesia, NM

#2 Jun 2, 2012
great time wrote:
Can't wait to hear some good music and taste some great wine.
Mmm! how true. Heard the big excitement will be the hors d'oeuvres. Was told that we could expect hot trays of snippets of personal pronouns that flouncy flute-snoots crop from the front of their sentences just to sound important and set themselves apart from the unwashed who drink....well how shall I put it?'Beer'... Ick.
great time

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jun 2, 2012
Illian Softbottom wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmm! how true. Heard the big excitement will be the hors d'oeuvres. Was told that we could expect hot trays of snippets of personal pronouns that flouncy flute-snoots crop from the front of their sentences just to sound important and set themselves apart from the unwashed who drink....well how shall I put it?'Beer'... Ick.
Sounds like you gotta problem with my lack of pronouns. Who cares as long as I'm not hurting anyone and must say I believe I have a better outlook on life than yourself. See no sarcasm. Have a good day.
Illian Softbottom

Artesia, NM

#4 Jun 5, 2012
If a guardian adlitem leglected to 'paste' her arrest record about the opposing parent into her report to the judge, and no matter how much fuss you raised at your lawyer's team got them off top dead center to change it before it went to court, and the judge ruled against you, and then- just as you warned the court would happen - that child in the other parent's custody got molested by peolple like James Marquez and that Sandoval demon, you'd probably be....how shall we put this amongst polite company......'warped' too.
Illian Softbottom

Artesia, NM

#5 Jun 5, 2012
...so sip that wine and suck up that rich calamari. Imagine it being the lives of children being sucked away like their unprotected body by filthy vermin like Sandoval while judges like Gonzalez in El Paso, prosecuting attorneys, cyfd pukes who charge ME $70 bucks a pop to show up at court and can't even remember where my child goes to school, cops who - also at $70 bucks a pop in court, can't for the life of them remember why they didn't ask any questions as to why she set the damn house on fire while sleeping drunk.
You just ask all your rich lawyer friends how that wine tastes and I DARE you to retort with that same snively attitude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaparral Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 4 hr lowtide 8,542
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) 21 hr Really 8
Luna County fair planning underway Sat needs updating 1
Pine-Spruce St. merger project is completed Sat NotAFan 5
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Forghedaboudit joins Silver restaurant row Sep 16 Drifter 6
a lady whit the name of zamora,alicia Sep 15 Anonymous 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Dona Ana County was issued at September 21 at 3:12PM MDT

•••