First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mother of three

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2011
Does anyone know who this smart elic is on topix? He is annoying so thought I would give him his own thread.
2 Funny

Wichita, KS

#2 Sep 8, 2011
Yeah, He sucks pimples out of the coon boys asses!
Andrew miles

Edwardsville, IL

#3 Sep 8, 2011
Will the real andrew miles please stand up!
a person

Ruston, LA

#4 Sep 8, 2011
he is a thief also, watch your stuff and never keeps a job for very long. claimed to be bounty hunter for awhile also. has acouple kids the boy he is around alot but never see with his daughter
TwoCents

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Sep 8, 2011
the mother of his daughter won't let him see her, because her boyfriend is worried she will sleep with him if she is around him (which she always does)
Dog

United States

#6 Sep 8, 2011
H+hmmmm
2 Funny

Wichita, KS

#7 Sep 8, 2011
Dog??? Is that Dog the bounty hunter??? 2Funny!!!
dog

Hutchinson, MN

#9 Sep 9, 2011
Is he a door greeter at the dog pound?
MArie

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Dec 28, 2011
Actually twocents i dont let the piece of shit see my daughter for many reason but your is not one of them but thank for having nothing better to do than talk about me your the pathetic one
BUNN

Richland Center, WI

#12 Jan 3, 2012
Miles is a good guy. He has somethings he needs to work on but he is definately not someone you would have to worry about. He is smarter than ppl think. Everyone makes wrong decisions, but thats life. I don't think any of you can say you've never made bad choices. No one can change the pattern of their stars overnight. so get over it and find something else to talk about. Its ruder than fuck to talk about someone and its pathetic you cant do it to their faces so grow up.
andrew miles

Fort Scott, KS

#13 Jan 3, 2012
bunn i dont need any fat ass dick like you defending me.
mr miles

Holcomb, KS

#14 Jan 14, 2012
Mother of three wrote:
Does anyone know who this smart elic is on topix? He is annoying so thought I would give him his own thread.
sorry if anything was bad that was said about u i did not write it someone is usin my name on here
annoyed

United States

#15 May 17, 2012
yeah miles is a great guy. that is if a great guy is someone who abuses the mother of his children beats up 80 year old men at auctions steals and is a compulsive liar. What a douche bag. A literal ass clown who likes little boys and who got caught sniffing little girls bicycle seats at the .
swimming pool last summer. yeah good guy.
Concerned Tax Payer

Wichita, KS

#16 May 17, 2012
The 80 year old at the auction is true. The police were called . He shoved the man into chairs and a crowd. Seems the man called Andrew a THIEF. Andrew went behind him and shoved him. My question is why would this man call Andrew a thief? Enquiring minds want to know!
mr miles

Fort Scott, KS

#17 May 24, 2012
annoyed (robert coon) let me see u alone we will see wat will happin wink wink love u bitch... to concerned tax payer the man ran his mouth to my mother and my son he was asked to leave he was picked up and moved to his truck in the mean time he pushed away and fell in to a chair. that why no one was arrested and the man was asked to leave.
whatever

United States

#18 May 25, 2012
witness saw andrew miles push the man. Andrew miles stole many things and there is proof. Ask his baby mamma....
annoyed

United States

#19 May 28, 2012
dont worry andrew the girl your trying to hook up with at hot wok knows you used to hump sheep and your mom. heard your homeless now bitch
1 andrew miles

United States

#20 May 28, 2012
i just wanted to set the record straight again. yes i am a thief an abuser of women and am nothing. i am worthless and one one likes me. i am a small man in everyway and my moms name is pepper.. classy aint it. i am the guy who assaulted that tard. you know the one . i sprayed deodorant in his mouth and have a felony for torturing him. look it up. i am a cool guy trust me. lol please forgive me
annoyed

Wichita, KS

#21 May 29, 2012
How can you call yourself a man? Living in government housing with your girlfriend and not contributing a CENT except your TWO CENTS which is equivilent to a torn food stamp= nothing.
What a loser. I think i will call the FOrt Scott Housing Authority and let them know your still living under your girlfriends wing pretending to be a man. Green truck parked in the parking lot behind skitch's old car wash in those apartments. Now its public information. YOU ANDREW MILES are not supposed to live there. Under the statutes of your girlfriends contract. I will report you everyday to the FSHA when i see your truck there. Get a job , a life get something to support your family, instead of pretending to be in college. You are a pretender.
Waste of skin.
5 for 25 meat sale

Fort Scott, KS

#22 May 30, 2012
Andy just face it no one in town likes you except for your boyfriend coons your a skid mark on this town like cynthia cowan..actually you two should hook up..freak show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chanute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help find "Duke" 5 min Jennifer 3
School Bond 4 hr panda pandana 102
Workout 5 hr fsdiva 5
hssro 6 hr idk 14
Jobs for felons 6 hr cateyes69 5
Wilson County Holdings (Apr '13) 16 hr build that berm ... 201
stupid republicans (May '13) Sun Snake peter 712

Chanute News Video

Chanute Dating
Find my Match