Developer eyes industrial park at I-55, Lorenzo Road

Sep 3, 2008 Full story: Suburban Chicago News 455

City officials anticipate Ridge Property Trust developers would announce Wednesday intentions to explore options for developing a 1,000-acre rail-served industrial park at Interstate 55 and Lorenzo Road with ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 23
Next Last
heard the same roomer

Carol Stream, IL

#453 Mar 2, 2010
Now look at this, dropped diamond like a bad habitt!
Snafu

La Grange, IL

#454 May 8, 2010
WE ARE ALL SCREWED NOW!!! Everything passed.
25craz

Ash Flat, AR

#455 May 16, 2010
I Casey Rutledge am willing to try my best at working to improve the quailty of life they were striped from it in there own land. kind of like DHs and the police. WHAT I would like anyone who has a history in our own land see a few things for himself. I think the time has come to see the strainght line lets do things right for everyone not the tax payers
hmmm

United States

#456 Jul 11, 2010
any news on what is going on? it's been a little too quiet again.
heard the same roomer

Bellwood, IL

#457 Jul 26, 2010
breaking ground in september!!!!!
hmmm

United States

#458 Aug 26, 2010
doubtfull
hmmm

United States

#459 Sep 11, 2010
they seem to be handing out permits to the beast for road work. gonna build a water tower. umm fresh water in but no way for poopie water out. guess they will have to swim in their own filth for a while. But on the other hand filthy pigs like to swim in their own crap!
heard the same roomer

United States

#460 Sep 13, 2010
Willcounty is going to be the largest hub in the world add Ridge, alot is happening out here this is whats coming,RIDGE, NOW THEY ARE MOVING ARSENAL RD EXITS ON I55 ONE MILE SOUTH,THE ILLIANA EXPRESS WAY COMING ALL THE WAY TO I55,THE PEOTONE AIRPORT IS GOING TO HAPPEN,ITS COMING NO MATTER IF WE LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!
south side

Gary, IN

#461 Sep 20, 2010
I'm still here, not going anywhere, just try me!!!
barb

United States

#462 Sep 13, 2011
I don't understand all these comments from outsiders, regarding Diamond. If you lived anywhere near Diamond, you would know the Mayor is a she, not a he! Why are all of you so worried about us?
cindy

Plainfield, IL

#463 Sep 13, 2011
Will there be any commercial stores in this new Ridgeport?
Watch i think its coming

Carol Stream, IL

#464 Jan 9, 2012
illiana expressway, peotone airport, plenty of industrial is on its way,
dont want it

Watseka, IL

#465 Mar 26, 2012
cindy wrote:
Will there be any commercial stores in this new Ridgeport?
No, it is just intermodal and limestone mining. They said possibly a truck stop in the future.
Rob Marsaglia

Wilmington, IL

#466 Apr 16, 2012
I hope they have a gentlemen's club and a massage parlor; I'm getting tired of 7 Spa in Morris.
DoucheOgre

Zion, IL

#467 May 12, 2012
Is there any truth to the rumor that the watertower that's being built there now will be used for both a Wisconsin Dells style waterpark *AND* a natural gas fracking operation? I also heard they're going to use so much water for their greedy, capitalist project that the Kankakee's going to be narrower & shallower than the I&M canal in less than a decade, but I'm pretty sure that's b.s....the part about the decade, that is; I'm sure it'll take at least 6 months!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Channahon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friday Night Football 5 hr horsedickhairy 131
Who do you support for Grundy County Sheriff? 6 hr NoNamemorris 11
Why are all mechanics leaving Bob's Auto? 19 hr Mechanict 9
Drug arrests made in Braidwood, Wilmington (Nov '13) Fri horsedickhairy 64
2015 Whiteford Youth Baseball League Fri whitefordbulldogs 1
Day-care worker found guilty of abusing baby (Jun '11) Thu Dakota Diva 33
Will County Sheriff's Race- keisnotpaul.com Oct 23 bigred1 1
Channahon Dating
Find my Match

Channahon Jobs