Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Will County) in 2010?

Posted in the Channahon Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of344
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lady

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Voted For Paul Kaupas

Judged:

Kaupas is the only candidate with experience and is a proven leader.
Loyal

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Kaupas is the ONLY candidate. He's always had my vote!
deputy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

go KAUPUS, you have my vote
bubba

Brookfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

a great leader,tough on crime
Good Listener

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Voted For Peter Piazza

Judged:

Pete has the backing not only of the deputies, but also the surrounding departments that work with the Sheriff's police. If they people who put thier life on the line want him than THEY have MY vote!
Good Listener

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Voted For Peter Piazza

Judged:

www.southtownstar.com/news/opinion/editorials...
Opinion

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Piazza is unexperienced with no supervisory skills. Never had any ambition in his 24 years. No motivation to better himself. I will stay with Kaupas.
Informed Voter

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Piazza all the way!!! Too much corruption/spending under Kaupas' reign.
opinion

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Informed Voter wrote:
Piazza all the way!!! Too much corruption/spending under Kaupas' reign.
Piazza is part of that corrupt department you speak of. No experience to run the W.C.S.D of 600+ and 63 million dollar budget.
Kaupas has done a great job managing the budget and holding the line on spending.
Informed Voter

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

If you were informed, your vote would be Piazza!
Good Listener

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Piazza is part of that corrupt department you speak of. No experience to run the W.C.S.D of 600+ and 63 million dollar budget.
Kaupas has done a great job managing the budget and holding the line on spending.
Maybe Kaupas should have spent more time catching the right criminals and protecting the citizens of this county and less time playing with his (budget). Maybe if he "held the line" on his Supervisors he wouldn't be retiring in three weeks.
Opinion

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Good Listener wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Kaupas should have spent more time catching the right criminals and protecting the citizens of this county and less time playing with his (budget). Maybe if he "held the line" on his Supervisors he wouldn't be retiring in three weeks.
Kaupas does not catch the criminals. It is the everyday deputy on the streets and investigators who do the work. Kaupas's fault was believing in them. All the blame has always been put on him. Don't celebrate too early. It is the people who vote. Hey that paper of yours endorsed Girot in the general last time. Girot who?????
Kaupas won BIG.
Piazza 2010

Edwardsburg, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

I will vote for Piazza because he will promote his brother Greg to undersheriff. Greg has demonstrated that he won't take anything from anyone and criminals beware! The Piazzas would do so much good for all of us if they only had more power. Plus Pete will do favors for all of us that are friends with him. Kaupas was too much "by the book" and didn't understand that sometimes you need to bend the rules. Pete will not be like that.

Piazza in 2010!
NuttyVoter

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

I voted for Peter Piazza because his name reminds me of pizza and I like pizza.
Good Listener

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaupas does not catch the criminals. It is the everyday deputy on the streets and investigators who do the work. Kaupas's fault was believing in them. All the blame has always been put on him. Don't celebrate too early. It is the people who vote. Hey that paper of yours endorsed Girot in the general last time. Girot who?????
Kaupas won BIG.
WOW!!!!
You hear that deputies and investigators; It's all your fault, not Pauls. Way to through the entire department under the bus Paul supporter!! You just proved why the deputies and half the supervisors want him gone. Put the blame on everyone else except the man holding the reigns. I guess you never heard that accounability starts from the top down. Well guess what..CHANGE is coming and it WILL start where it belongs...FROM THE TOP DOWN!!! I have faith in our new leader!!! GO PIAZZA
Favors the Prepared Mind

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Voted For Paul Kaupas

Judged:

It is a mistake to put a novice in charge of that kind of budget. He should have educated himself in preparation for the job, not expect to learn on our dime!
opinion

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Good Listener wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!!!!
You hear that deputies and investigators; It's all your fault, not Pauls. Way to through the entire department under the bus Paul supporter!! You just proved why the deputies and half the supervisors want him gone. Put the blame on everyone else except the man holding the reigns. I guess you never heard that accounability starts from the top down. Well guess what..CHANGE is coming and it WILL start where it belongs...FROM THE TOP DOWN!!! I have faith in our new leader!!! GO PIAZZA
I said all the blame goes to Kaupas when everyone knows he is not on the streets. It is you guys that condemn him. How about our states attorney who charges the cases or throws them out. It's soley Kaupas' fault when there is a lot of blame to go around. Kaupas has taken that blame always. Accountability maybe means the department should have more educated men and woman working the streets. Now you want an uneducated deputy to run the department with no experience. We tried that with Obama. Nobody wants that again. Kaupas has the endorsement from M.A.P. and A.S.C.M.E.[ the largest union] of his department. They all back him as being the best candidate for Sheriff. They are bigger than the deputy vote. It was not as unanimous as Piazza says. Kaupas will win on Nov 2. Girot ran on these same issues and the people voted Kaupas. Go Kaupas!!!!!
Wrongful Arrest part 2

Homer Glen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I said all the blame goes to Kaupas when everyone knows he is not on the streets. It is you guys that condemn him. How about our states attorney who charges the cases or throws them out. It's soley Kaupas' fault when there is a lot of blame to go around. Kaupas has taken that blame always. Accountability maybe means the department should have more educated men and woman working the streets. Now you want an uneducated deputy to run the department with no experience. We tried that with Obama. Nobody wants that again. Kaupas has the endorsement from M.A.P. and A.S.C.M.E.[ the largest union] of his department. They all back him as being the best candidate for Sheriff. They are bigger than the deputy vote. It was not as unanimous as Piazza says. Kaupas will win on Nov 2. Girot ran on these same issues and the people voted Kaupas. Go Kaupas!!!!!
How's your golden boy Paul now that he arrested (personally) the wrong person AGAIN!!! What an IDIOT! How did he make it this long as a cop? He made it a point to personally be there during the WRONGFUL arrest of Brian. How is he going to have Pat Barry talk his way out of this one. Let me guess....it's someone elses fault. Poor Paul just can't catch a break...or a criminal for that matter. HE GONE!!!!! Bet you he backs out of the race!
Phil

Homer Glen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Looks like all that education is paying off for you Kaupas folks....HMMM....Not good news...Pack your bags Paulie !!!
Deputy Dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the timeline, it looks like you may have once again put your foot in your mouth!! But seeing you are a Kaupas supporter, I know where you get it from. Please join your friend Paul and enjoy HIS retirement!! Let's stop the embarrassment!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of344
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Channahon Discussions

Search the Channahon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 47,058
drug test 3 hr you need to know 5
Why is Wilmington so backward? (Oct '07) 8 hr Lettuce be serious 166
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
Minooka Man Stalked & Exposed Self to Teen in M... 16 hr FYI 3
Oak Street Re-cycle Program Coal City Thu off oak 2
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Thu jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
•••
•••
•••
•••

Channahon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Channahon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance