First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jul 12, 2012
I absolutely hate German Day. All it does is bring out the scum bags and give them a place to get drunk for 2 days. I know it is prolly a good money maker for the Elks but it need to be canceled. Elk wifes must be mad cause all they do all weekend is sit over there and flirt with all the whores. I have seen many elks, which are married, in the beer stand flirt with girls.Maybe if some wifes would show up over there they would see exactly why their husbands want to be there

Euless, TX

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Guest wrote:
I absolutely hate German Day. All it does is bring out the scum bags and give them a place to get drunk for 2 days. I know it is prolly a good money maker for the Elks but it need to be canceled. Elk wifes must be mad cause all they do all weekend is sit over there and flirt with all the whores. I have seen many elks, which are married, in the beer stand flirt with girls.Maybe if some wifes would show up over there they would see exactly why their husbands want to be there
that's why I quit going. It's not like it used to be. It used to be a homecoming of sorts were people would come in who live far away and get get to visit family and friends. Now it's just a money making drunk fest. I sit back and watched the people come and go a few years ago, and it seemed like all the freaks started coming out about 8 pm every night while I was there. The good ole days it was a lot nicer and they had more rides and booths. The deunks kinda kept in their own area and didn't really bother no body.
Amanda

Euless, TX

#3 Jul 27, 2012
Guest wrote:

You know what bugs me about this? The fact that you're stereotyping. Just because someone is a member of the Elks, doesn't make them a drunk, nor does it mean that their wives don't care about what the ones that drink are doing.
Kkk

Euless, TX

#4 Jul 28, 2012
He'll yea
amazed

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jul 28, 2012
Is there going to be rides this year?
Curious

Bonne Terre, MO

#6 Aug 10, 2012
Does anyone know about this sand volleyball tournament that they are having? Where is it going to be?
dirk diggler

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Aug 10, 2012
SAND VOLLEYBALL STARTS AT 10AM ...BE THERE AT 930 THE COURT IS BETWEEN THE BALLFIELDS DOUBLE ELEMINATION COED TOURNEY....2 GIRLS ON COURT AT ALL TIMES
seriously

Euless, TX

#11 Aug 10, 2012
O boy ur dead right on that one! I would be plumb embarrassed what they don't know is everyone behind them was laughing! Ashamed!
true

Euless, TX

#12 Aug 10, 2012
Who dances like that?!!
amazing

Euless, TX

#13 Aug 10, 2012
We all know where the Katy Rx posts are from, hmmm all over Raquel's topic in delta, Christina u are not real smart are ya!
amazing

Euless, TX

#14 Aug 10, 2012
Christina go to bed!
false

Euless, TX

#20 Aug 11, 2012
WHAT NOTHING TO SAY?? Suspicious that's what that is!
curious

O Fallon, MO

#21 Aug 11, 2012
just dont know alot of people in town and was just wondering who they were
curious

O Fallon, MO

#22 Aug 11, 2012
one of them looked to be a good bit older than the other and it seemed that all the mouthing she was doing was way over the top

Euless, TX

#23 Aug 11, 2012
Its probably the reisenbichler sisters! There always all mouth and THAT'S IT! And there the snitches of the town that's just why u can't post my name on here u forget who we know!
BEYOND WORDS

Kansas City, MO

#24 Aug 11, 2012
Last night was the prime example of why German Day is not kid friendly at all! It was only by the grace of God that someones child was not seriously injured or even killed by the drunk man that drove his car through the crowds of children that were there standing in lines to ride the rides. There is a reason that bars do not have play areas for little kids....alcohol, stupid people and children do not make a good comibination!
To the mothers of the young girls parading around out there.......shame, shame, shame on you for allowing your little girls to dress in fashions that would suggest prostitution! What the hell is wrong with you? Seriously! Are you proud of the type of future adult woman you are raising? And where the hell are you fathers at, letting your little girls slut around and hang all over these boys dressing like they do? You people are amazingly clueless!

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Aug 12, 2012
amazing wrote:
We all know where the Katy Rx posts are from, hmmm all over Raquel's topic in delta, Christina u are not real smart are ya!
how did I miss this one? It's to funny not to respond though ! Since that's family I had no clue she was on there and I wouldn't do that anyways cause were close and second URS IS UNDER KATY TX TO!! Lmao RLMFAO o boy ur the dumbest of them all arnt ya!!!! but hey no worries we already had that conversation and know who's comments are who's! dumb snitchen little ugly sewer rat girls!! Go smoke another one that will Definetly make u 2 smarter pst;)
amazing

Euless, TX

#26 Aug 12, 2012
Your close, right!!!! Lmfao !!!!!!
cassie

Sikeston, MO

#27 Aug 12, 2012
false wrote:
Let me ask you two scandalous back stabbing bitches somethen! What did we ever do to y'all? Besides try to be ur friends and our kids be friends iv been nothing but good to y'all ????? I think y'all need to ask ur selves that!!!
let me tell u something kristina i dont know who u think u are judging people when karma just bit u in the ass want it to again there is nothing wrong with having fun every once in a while we dont even look u guys way to keep the peace and yet u still wanna start shit u have no room to talk and as far as back stabbing look in the mirror i know all these posts about us is u nobody was laughing at us all our friends was right there i think ur just jealous get over yourself grow up quit trying to call people on us u will have karma bite u in the ass again.i wont hide behind fake ass names

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Aug 12, 2012
cassie wrote:
<quoted text>let me tell u something kristina i dont know who u think u are judging people when karma just bit u in the ass want it to again there is nothing wrong with having fun every once in a while we dont even look u guys way to keep the peace and yet u still wanna start shit u have no room to talk and as far as back stabbing look in the mirror i know all these posts about us is u nobody was laughing at us all our friends was right there i think ur just jealous get over yourself grow up quit trying to call people on us u will have karma bite u in the ass again.i wont hide behind fake ass names
how bout I tell u a thing or two karma didn't bite me yet but it's gonna get y'all real fucken fast!! I can talk whatever I want whenever I want and I'll call and do what I please! And ya you have no friends cause ur JELOUS of everyone y'all can't even let someone be ur friend before u shit on them and y'all don't have fun " every once in a while" it's all the fucken time dumb ass grow up and you want me you know were I be u ugly ass ho and trust me when I say this NOBODY IS JELOUS OF U OR MEME please believe!!!!! So remember we do what we want and say what we want u know we're we be;)) and karma will be with I shortly I'd put my name but ya know they won't let me bahahaha!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chaffee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new girl in area needing friends 4 hr Zero 4
Bridgett Rains Tue Guest 1234 1
Lindi rains Tue turd sandwich 5
sirens all over town last Saturday night... Tue delta dawn 2
crazy women. Tue ummmmmmm 2
need to know Oct 27 nun ya 3
fat guy that drives black corvette Oct 26 guest 29
Chaffee Dating
Find my Match

Chaffee People Search