Selkirk trial moved to '07

If there are no further delays, William R. Selkirk Jr. will stand trial in Wayne County in June 2007. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anon

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Sep 26, 2008
Ceily wrote:
I worked with Becca in '99-'00. It seemed odd to me that she claimed to be a radiologist but was working with us selling advertisements. It certainly wasn't as lucritive as a career in radiology.
Becca was a radiologist in Ashland, OH.
Ceily

United States

#23 Oct 3, 2008
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Becca was a radiologist in Ashland, OH.
and your point is.....
Betrayed

Anderson, IN

#24 Dec 19, 2008
So.....is he going to be convicted or not...
Ceily

United States

#25 Dec 21, 2008
This was posted on "Kempblog" Attorney E. Thomas Kemp wrote in his blog, dated December 1, 2008

Well, not much time for blogging these days --- but to update the Aides Task Force story I covered previously, William Selkirk was finally convicted and sentenced on the Fayette County criminal charges. The entry from the court, reported on Doxpop, reads as follows:

Sentencing - State appears by Bette Jones; Defendant appears with David Butsch; Def is convicted of Forgery, C Felony; Credit Card Fraud, D Felony & Check Deception, an A Misdemeanor;Def sentenced to 6 yrs on Forgery concurrent to 2 yrs on Credit Card Fraud concurrent to 1 yr on Check Deception; $164 Court Costs A Judgment of restitution entered against def payble to C & P Engineering in the amount of $2,792.72;IPUF$50 MPUF$20,ADM FEE $$100. 40 hours comm service Sentence to be served on Home Detention.

This entry was for a sentencing that, reportedly occurred on November 21st. The entry inputted into Doxpop this morning.

From reading it, I think I know what it means - He was convicted of 2 felonies and sentenced to a total term of 2 years in prison. However, I don’t understand the final phrase “to be served on Home Detention.” Does this mean that the entire 2 year term is on home detention?
anon

Pittsburgh, PA

#26 Jan 2, 2009
Ceily wrote:
<quoted text>
and your point is.....
My point is that you said you weren't sure if she wasn't really, and I was letting you know that she truly was. By the way, try being nice when discussing things with others. I was just letting you know is all.
OilMan

Indianapolis, IN

#27 May 8, 2012
Wow, have had dealings with Becca and Bill Selkirk in the petroleum business. Came off a super nice people, but now he is being accused by the API who certify oil products for selling products labeled with the API certification, but they were NOT API certified products. After reading all of this, I see they have not changed their ways. I believe their business is in Cambridge City, IN.
EconomyRemembers

Lanham, MD

#28 Nov 4, 2013
Sounds like the same man who was pastor at Economy Friends Meeting in Indiana around 1983-1984. Perhaps the most evil person I ever met. Evil because he coldly preyed on the weak and vulnerable while wearing the mask of someone weak and vulnerable needed. He always escapes. Never seems to be any real consequences for all the suffering he caused and apparently still causes.
wright5635

Columbus, OH

#29 Saturday Oct 4
Anyone that has facts referencing Selkirk's alleged criminal activity, please let me know. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michael bennett and robert baumgardner mark mathis 6 hr Infamous 2
Low temps, high bills (Feb '07) Oct 6 Brrrrrrr 19
Mounds Lake project proposal all about recreati... Sep 24 Cookie_Parker 2
Smith: With $2M grant, regional transit system ... Sep '14 DavidM 1
Moving here Sep '14 Curious 1
jennifer Sep '14 Sam 3
Cute girl at KFC Aug '14 cletus 3
Central Dating
Find my Match

Central Jobs