Who is the biggest MANWHORE in Muhlenberg County?

Posted in the Central City Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Original

Central City, KY

#1 Jul 29, 2010
Since everyone seems to think its so much fun to run down women how about we talk about the men? Who is the biggest MANWHORE that you know??
moon

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 29, 2010
lloyd avery,
Popi

Madisonville, KY

#3 Jul 30, 2010
I am!!!
Life Observer

Mortons Gap, KY

#4 Jul 31, 2010
My vote would be David Morehead (not the dentist...his Dad). He gets more "nookey" accidentally than most people do who try hard.
FYI

Mayfield, KY

#5 Jul 31, 2010
Chris Mickeny.. Sleeps with more anything then a dog breeding for money! I heard he also has a scorching case of the herpes!
honest abe

Switzerland

#6 Jul 31, 2010
Robert Davis of Bremen, KY
is a lady's man
who

Henderson, KY

#7 Jul 31, 2010
Do you mean Robby Davis the school man? Ha ha. If it wasn't for his wife he'd be a virgin. But he does think he is a lady's man.
Byron George

Nashville, TN

#9 Jul 31, 2010
Ive slept with more women than every man in the county combined. Im worldwide and all my fans know that im a true sex god.I cant believe no one has included my name on this form.Im the real deal and theres nothing phony about. Im american made baby and the best at everything i do.any of you ladies can come see me anytime you want.Love you all.
John

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Aug 1, 2010
Not talking about D suckers
LilPeterBigOlCoh ones

Greenville, KY

#11 Aug 1, 2010
Ladies, ladies....lets not bicker over the biggest man whore, there are plenty of sluts to go around. I mean really....a person could pick up three, maybe four not-so-attractive muhlenberg county native vaginas (along with 12-14 different strands of venereal diseases but whose counting), make there move on over to the Love Shack (Ol McHajiStan the Caronoda Motel), spend a few hours tossing the ol meat hammer around in all that nasty wallered out hamburger meat twat, and still tip the bitches a 5 spot and make it home before lunch. Taking all of this into consideration, I believe that the real topic here is "who's got 60 bucks I can borrow till the 5th when my foodstamps come in...cuz room 116 is callin my name and I'm lookin' to add to the STD cesspool we call HOME GROWN KENTUCKIANA BUBBLE GUM SNATCH, NORTON CANT WIPE THEM VIRUSES BABY!
my nutz be swangin

Madisonville, KY

#12 Aug 1, 2010
LilPeterBigOlCohones wrote:
Ladies, ladies....lets not bicker over the biggest man whore, there are plenty of sluts to go around. I mean really....a person could pick up three, maybe four not-so-attractive muhlenberg county native vaginas (along with 12-14 different strands of venereal diseases but whose counting), make there move on over to the Love Shack (Ol McHajiStan the Caronoda Motel), spend a few hours tossing the ol meat hammer around in all that nasty wallered out hamburger meat twat, and still tip the bitches a 5 spot and make it home before lunch. Taking all of this into consideration, I believe that the real topic here is "who's got 60 bucks I can borrow till the 5th when my foodstamps come in...cuz room 116 is callin my name and I'm lookin' to add to the STD cesspool we call HOME GROWN KENTUCKIANA BUBBLE GUM SNATCH, NORTON CANT WIPE THEM VIRUSES BABY!
Haha, Damn straight and very well put! I couldn't have said it better my self!!
please Byron George

Nashville, TN

#13 Aug 2, 2010
Im waiting on you sweetheart.Byron please come see me you big hunk you.
ia poppie

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Aug 2, 2010
RICHARD SUMNER 4-sure
lmao

Oakland, KY

#15 Aug 2, 2010
wow chris? hahaha
trash

United States

#16 Aug 3, 2010
who cares whos the manwhores? what about the turds in the pool? thats the reason the city pool closed. WE NEED TO GET THAT TOGETHER! after we get the turd problem resolved then we can talk about the threesomes that go on around the county. then no one would b a man whore. u cant get mad if u screw a man n a woman at the same time. its the same ugly...n everyone gets a nut
Wilt Chamberlin

Safety Harbor, FL

#17 Aug 3, 2010
I thought I was the biggest ManWhore not just in Muhlenberg County, but the whole world. I banged more white chicks than the hammers at Tyson Farms slaughter house.
Tonya

Auburn, KY

#18 Aug 3, 2010
Thomas Vaught
flippin dog

Elkton, KY

#19 Aug 3, 2010
I could be if I wasn't so bashful.
iee mama

Central City, KY

#21 Aug 5, 2010
Tonya wrote:
Thomas Vaught
soooooo true i 4-got about him
boobs

Greenville, KY

#22 Aug 6, 2010
tonya needs to be on that other sight called big hoes. vaught told me he will always love some chick named helen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aquaya Lear (Aug '11) 1 hr Lori is my boo 5
Board member Williams Wed Observer 2
Inmates at Greenriver Correctional (Jan '09) Tue jess 119
Ashley Geary Tue yeah 4
Churches Tue Church shopping 1
logan snyder (May '14) Tue olered935 8
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Prayers 511
Central City Dating
Find my Match

Central City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Central City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Central City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:56 pm PST

NBC Sports11:56PM
Colts put in extra time to prepare for McCoy - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:59 AM
Washington Redskins vs. Indianapolis Colts: Breaking Down Washington's Game Plan
NFL 4:44 AM
Redskins players 'surprised' by RGIII's benching
Bleacher Report 7:19 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan
NBC Sports 8:12 AM
Colts make a change at cornerback