First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fill me in

Greenville, KY

#1 Mar 6, 2013
What kind of person is he?
bremen man

Owensboro, KY

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Heard he's a home wrecker
Slick Rick

Princeton, KY

#4 Mar 25, 2013
He's tapping some sweet p@$$y now.
Me man

United States

#5 May 1, 2013
bremen man wrote:
Heard he's a home wrecker
home wreck this
Hmm

United States

#6 May 1, 2013
What happened to him and jessica?!
Me man

Duluth, GA

#7 May 1, 2013
Hmm wrote:
What happened to him and jessica?!
why do ppl have to be so nosey????? Ppl just have to have someone to talk about, sad!! My life is my life, plz feel free to come talk to me in person and don't hide behind a screen!!!!!!
seriously

Greenville, KY

#8 May 1, 2013
If your really want to know what kind of person he is...then get to know him & find out urself instead of asking ppl that probably dont even know him or just go by what everyone in the damn county says.
Me man

Duluth, GA

#9 May 2, 2013
seriously wrote:
If your really want to know what kind of person he is...then get to know him & find out urself instead of asking ppl that probably dont even know him or just go by what everyone in the damn county says.
well thank you!!!:) and tell it like it is
well...

Duluth, GA

#10 May 5, 2013
Poô
Me man

Duluth, GA

#11 May 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="well..."]Poô[/ QUOTE]????????
abc123

Duluth, GA

#12 May 6, 2013
Fill me in wrote:
What kind of person is he?
Clearly he's a lazy person. That's why he's trying to sue the coal mines,he probably thinks he's going to get a big settlement and not have to ever work again. He also can't find a woman of his age, he's always messing around with these young girls, whom he should look at like children. Pretty sure he isn't that great of a person.
Me man

United States

#13 May 6, 2013
abc123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly he's a lazy person. That's why he's trying to sue the coal mines,he probably thinks he's going to get a big settlement and not have to ever work again. He also can't find a woman of his age, he's always messing around with these young girls, whom he should look at like children. Pretty sure he isn't that great of a person.
Sounds to me , like your just a little jealous!!!! You clearly don't know Reuben
But I do

Greenville, KY

#14 May 7, 2013
Abc123 obviously does know you, because that is very true!
Me man

Duluth, GA

#15 May 7, 2013
But I do wrote:
Abc123 obviously does know you, because that is very true!
If its so true, then say ur name:)) and I know you won't because your a coward..!!!!!
But I do

United States

#16 May 8, 2013
No need for that, everyone knows it's true. Ha ha ha ha!:)
Me man

Duluth, GA

#17 May 8, 2013
But I do wrote:
No need for that, everyone knows it's true. Ha ha ha ha!:)
That's what I thought!!!!!:)))) it's ok luv ya too!! Have fun
Red

Duluth, GA

#18 May 8, 2013
Sounds like a STUD to me! Congrats man!!
abc123

Duluth, GA

#19 May 9, 2013
But I do wrote:
No need for that, everyone knows it's true. Ha ha ha ha!:)
Lol isn't that the truth!! Guess he doesn't realize in small towns people know the truth about each other. All tho sounds to me with all the denying he's doing he's a shamed of how he acts.
Wilt Chamberlin

Safety Harbor, FL

#20 May 9, 2013
"SERIOUSLY": If I may qoute you: "...dont even know him or just go by what everyone in the damn county says."
Hmmmm, if EVERYONE, yes, EVERYONE, according to you says the same thing, well guess what? It's probably true. You didn't say, "some people", you said, "EVERYONE".
Yup, I don't know the guy, but just from what you say, I can tell he is a no good, scumbag, piece of fecal matter.
Red

Duluth, GA

#21 May 9, 2013
Wilt Chamberlin wrote:
"SERIOUSLY": If I may qoute you: "...dont even know him or just go by what everyone in the damn county says."
Hmmmm, if EVERYONE, yes, EVERYONE, according to you says the same thing, well guess what? It's probably true. You didn't say, "some people", you said, "EVERYONE".
Yup, I don't know the guy, but just from what you say, I can tell he is a no good, scumbag, piece of fecal matter.
Well billy bad ass, get you some of him! Your so bold and all????? I'm sure he'd enjoy fixing that face of yours

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auburn perp found and charged 1 hr dr is in the house 15
Shawn Milam The Child Abuser 12 hr old man snoring 2
Muhlenberg Co. home invasion suspect shot by de... 15 hr texmex 43
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 19 hr BIG_STEVIE 494
Brittany Sims 23 hr YEPERS 28
vicki rowe (Apr '14) Sun friend of vickie 26
rural king Sun Cassandra Waddell 13
Central City Dating
Find my Match

Central City Jobs

Central City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Central City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Central City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]