Central City Man Arrested for Hitting & Killing Intruder

Nov 8, 2010 Full story: WEHT-TV Evansville 729

A Muhlenberg County man was arrested Sunday night for allegedly hitting a man with a baseball bat and killing him.

Full Story
Smoke

Owensboro, KY

#737 Jul 11, 2012
Did Peggy Ann go to jail today ? and for what ?
Bev

Owensboro, KY

#738 Jul 12, 2012
I hope not..Peggy still owes me for the pills she got from me.
Timmy Lee

Madisonville, KY

#739 Jul 14, 2012
Peggy Ann must be on some good shit...Who in hell would be with a Warner ? And Scotty ? She can't get no lower...and now that she has been with Scotty she will have to stay because nobody needs what Scotty has. Not even Moore was that low.
Goodboy

Greenville, KY

#740 Jul 23, 2012
Who will die of AIDS frist ????? Scotty Warner or Peggy Ann Garrett ??????
Josh

Madisonville, KY

#741 Jul 25, 2012
I need to tell what really tell what happened. I was treading pills for sex with Peggy Ann.
ITN

Owensboro, KY

#742 Jul 25, 2012
Scotty and Peggy Ann were over to Berry Piper today bragging how they got Peggy Ann off 3 Felonies...No big deal Darris Russell is a dum ass and let her go with 30 days/,,,Berry and Scotty were treading RECIPES. Going to be some big Meth Parties soon.
Mellisa

Owensboro, KY

#743 Jul 26, 2012
looks like Berry will be going to jail. Peggy Ann ratted him out.
Chas

Owensboro, KY

#744 Jul 27, 2012
WHat's up with Hopkins County looking for Peggy Ann ? IS She going to do the rest of a year for getting in trouble in Greenville ? How did she only do 30 days for a DUI 3rd in Madinsonville ?
Truseeeeee

Owensboro, KY

#745 Jul 27, 2012
Peggy Got one year / Serve 30 here in Madisonville for her DUI 3 and one year probation .She got cought breaking into a church in Muhlenberg County with her dum a$$ boy friend. Now when Muhlenberg County gets dun with her. she will have to finish out that year here. See what drugs can do for you ?
FYI

Greenville, KY

#746 Jul 27, 2012
Who cares ??? Scotty is moving back in in Gleenbrook with Jess,,,Said he could not stand the drama with Peggy Ann.
what

United States

#747 Jul 29, 2012
Who's Barry Piper seeing now?
poo

Beaver Dam, KY

#748 Jul 29, 2012
Why would scotty want Peggy Ann ? She hasen't got any money ?
I know

Central City, KY

#749 Aug 29, 2012
Show's how stupid all of ya'll are caused Barry Piper does not have a receip. He may know how to do alot of things about drugs and doing them but cooking meth is not one of the. I know for a fact he to scared to try and cook. Stupid ppl.
STUPID

Dawson Springs, KY

#750 Aug 29, 2012
I know wrote:
Show's how stupid all of ya'll are caused Barry Piper does not have a receip. He may know how to do alot of things about drugs and doing them but cooking meth is not one of the. I know for a fact he to scared to try and cook. Stupid ppl.
is your spelling. By the looks of your non-spelling techniques, you must know a lot about doing drugs yourself. Your apparently missing some brain cells.
I know

Central City, KY

#751 Aug 30, 2012
STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
is your spelling. By the looks of your non-spelling techniques, you must know a lot about doing drugs yourself. Your apparently missing some brain cells.
and u go by stupid? No don't do drugs just a simple typo.
smoke

Princeton, KY

#752 Sep 2, 2012
Peggy Ann back in jail again ???? What did you do this time?
Spam man

Beaver Dam, KY

#753 Sep 2, 2012
Shoplifting !
Wendy

Owensboro, KY

#754 Sep 3, 2012
Peggy Ann is allways in trouble, but she never stays in Jail for more than a few days. What gives ?????
WTF

Greenville, KY

#755 Sep 3, 2012
You ever think the judge is going to get tired of looking of her ? She with Scotty Warner and Berry Piper on Dog wood tr in Powderly. Timmy still staying there too ? or did he get cought ?
really

Central City, KY

#756 Jan 5, 2013
somebody is so completly obssesed and worried about peggy that he dont even know what this entire topix is about.its about robbie being killed by a pussy.i know all these people and they r not perfect but who is?really is plain that the same weirdo is writing all these crazy lies i just hope nobody is crazy enough to believe them or,waste their time reading or responding to it.again i miss u robbie rip my dear friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any one horny this am looking for a woman 2 hr big d 1
Armstrong layoffs 4 hr willie 1
horny wemen 7 hr lmao 3
Robin Gilliland 7 hr Reality 12
Old Ponderosa 8 hr curious bowing green 17
Amy 11 hr lisa 3
Kelly Downs 11 hr wow 2
Central City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web