Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 2,956)

Showing posts 59,101 - 59,120 of81,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Stomp Ire

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Your spider sense is off kilter then. they are running on outdated equipment and they know it as well as I do. Get me banned, I dare you. you wont be the first to try and fail.
When you've got nothing you've got nothing to lose.
like I said before, you are not that important so they likely will not ban you or do anything to you, but don't push your luck or you're liable to piss off the wrong person. Since you have nothing, the only thing you have to lose is your dignity and from what I can tell you have very little of that too. Low self-esteem is really not good for your mental health, you ought to try to work on that a bit.
Stomp Ire

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Totally clueless. I stopped worrying long ago sonny boy. And I well know about my own insignificant stature in life.
Where is the great significances of words on a damn screen?
I may have nothing, but that indicates that I have nothing to lose.
I have never really gotten rough here anyway.
So kiss my backside.
you are correct in saying that your words are insignificant especially coming from an insignificant person as yourself, on that we can agree. But are those words you choose the best way you know how to present yourself? Is getting rough here and being a buffoon your true intent, if so why? Have you no dignity or integrity left in your persona?
abc123

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

country hick wrote:
more birds fell today
Romans 10 verses 9 and 10
King James Version
That if thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shall believe in thine heart that God hath raised him form the dead, thou salth be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation..verse 11 For the scripture saith whoseever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. Praying and talking to God asking wisdom, an understanding..it is my opinion that this is the plan of salvation.I hope this helps.
Stomp Ire

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>You are just about as clueless as a man can get. Its all about money and the numbers of postings in MOST cases.
In my case this has been on going for years. I post what I want, when I want and that's that.
Its been going on way before this thread was ever posted by robobloger.
I cannot be traced.
Go take about four years of IT tech training and maybe you'll get that first clue sonny.
yes you are right it is about money and numbers, but if you will notice there are very few people posting on this thread tonight so I would say that they think you are bad for business. BTW I'm pretty sure they can trace you if they really wanted to, but again you are just not that important.
Prepper

Eaton Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
We are pushed into a corner like the indentured servants back in the early days(promised something,but never got it), except now the Mexicans are allowed to take over our jobs "voluntarily". Jobs that aren't taken over here are outsourced to the world that doesn't even support democracy, and neither do the politicians, or corporate entities(one in the same).
I am curious. What jobs that are done by illegal immigrants would you do?

Oh, and we don't live in a Democracy. We live in a Representative Republic.

I will pay extra to buy US made products when I can find it but it is getting harder and harder to find. I hate Wal Mart!!
Rick

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>You are just about as clueless as a man can get. Its all about money and the numbers of postings in MOST cases.
In my case this has been on going for years. I post what I want, when I want and that's that.
Its been going on way before this thread was ever posted by robobloger.
I cannot be traced.
Go take about four years of IT tech training and maybe you'll get that first clue sonny.
They can trace the local ip addresses you use and triangulate your reagion.then it's about two clicks to zoom in on you physically.All ISP's assign certain servers to certain areas.Lexington,Letchfield,Ect .That block of servers serves one certain area.Mine changes all the time,but they are always the same four or five servers.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Prepper wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious. What jobs that are done by illegal immigrants would you do?
Oh, and we don't live in a Democracy. We live in a Representative Republic.
I will pay extra to buy US made products when I can find it but it is getting harder and harder to find. I hate Wal Mart!!
I've set tobacco when I was a little boy and the whole time I was growing up, planted corn by hand, bailed hay, worked in cotton in Texas, among many other jobs too numerous to mention. These type of jobs were always done by the youth of America, and not reserved for certain nationalities/

The kids growing up now are deprived of the opportunities to earn money pitching hay in barns or cutting and hanging tobacco, because it's all done with new-age slave-labor, and many are too spoiled to air conditioning and video games anyway. But the remaining fact is, many US citizens are being left out in the cold, while hoards of industrious and hard working Mexicans are wrangled into these jobs at the drop of a hat! The use of illegal immigrants are taking over almost all construction jobs even in my small town. It's not much different from what folks went through 150 yrs. ago, except on such a grand scale, maybe even worse.

The youth that has become non-participant in simple farm-work has lead to an almost defunct work ethic throughout the country, all the while wearing and using everything Wal-Mart has to offer.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
They can trace the local ip addresses you use and triangulate your reagion.then it's about two clicks to zoom in on you physically.All ISP's assign certain servers to certain areas.Lexington,Letchfield,Ect .That block of servers serves one certain area.Mine changes all the time,but they are always the same four or five servers.
Yep you know all about it I guess. I don't live a mile from a HUB like some people. LOL
I am tapping windstream's a$$ right now though, have been for a month or so. So you're right about that much, if nothing else. Triangulate LOL.
I might tap comcast for a while next. Who knows.
I am out for the night for really realz in a few.
So any Imposter posting before tomorrow evening will be an Imposter imposter and a real arshole for doing it. After I reply to one of the few REAL people on this high society thread that is.
Night, screw.
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>I've set tobacco when I was a little boy and the whole time I was growing up, planted corn by hand, bailed hay, worked in cotton in Texas, among many other jobs too numerous to mention. These type of jobs were always done by the youth of America, and not reserved for certain nationalities/
The kids growing up now are deprived of the opportunities to earn money pitching hay in barns or cutting and hanging tobacco, because it's all done with new-age slave-labor, and many are too spoiled to air conditioning and video games anyway. But the remaining fact is, many US citizens are being left out in the cold, while hoards of industrious and hard working Mexicans are wrangled into these jobs at the drop of a hat! The use of illegal immigrants are taking over almost all construction jobs even in my small town. It's not much different from what folks went through 150 yrs. ago, except on such a grand scale, maybe even worse.
The youth that has become non-participant in simple farm-work has lead to an almost defunct work ethic throughout the country, all the while wearing and using everything Wal-Mart has to offer.
Yep I have walked the barn rails a few times myself as a young man. Cut and stuck, hung. Even picked strawberrys, detasseled corn, all that fun stuff. Its a different ballgame now.
I wish it would go back to the days when an honest days work brought you an honest days pay.
I might get my wish if things keep going like they are. The question is, will the new generation be able to handle it?
I wonder.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>I've set tobacco when I was a little boy and the whole time I was growing up, planted corn by hand, bailed hay, worked in cotton in Texas, among many other jobs too numerous to mention. These type of jobs were always done by the youth of America, and not reserved for certain nationalities/
Approximately a third of the citizens pay goes toward taxes. Illegal Mexicans don't pay no taxes, so their cheaper pay is equal to ours after taxes. Thats the reason that about a dozen live in the same household and all chip in to buy the car.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Yep I have walked the barn rails a few times myself as a young man. Cut and stuck, hung. Even picked strawberrys, detasseled corn, all that fun stuff. Its a different ballgame now.
I wish it would go back to the days when an honest days work brought you an honest days pay.
I might get my wish if things keep going like they are. The question is, will the new generation be able to handle it?
I wonder.
I'm afraid the majority of people have been led to believe we are much smarter than the rest of the world, and at one time we were much more educated than most, but not smarter. The new generation will be very accomplished for firing cruise missiles to remote destinations, hopefully not to our IP addresses.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Approximately a third of the citizens pay goes toward taxes. Illegal Mexicans don't pay no taxes, so their cheaper pay is equal to ours after taxes. Thats the reason that about a dozen live in the same household and all chip in to buy the car.
Just like Americans used to do when they had families that stuck together, like in, "The Grapes of Wrath". Legal Mexicans are welcome here to balance the loss of Social Security taxes after the baby boomers retire in mass quanties, which began about 5 yrs. ago. Without a mass paying in, the younger of the boomers may be left to fend the best way they can, much as we are doing, without jobs.
Rick

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep you know all about it I guess. I don't live a mile from a HUB like some people. LOL
I am tapping windstream's a$$ right now though, have been for a month or so. So you're right about that much, if nothing else. Triangulate LOL.
I might tap comcast for a while next. Who knows.
I am out for the night for really realz in a few.
So any Imposter posting before tomorrow evening will be an Imposter imposter and a real arshole for doing it. After I reply to one of the few REAL people on this high society thread that is.
Night, screw.
If you mean by"tapping windstreams a$$"you're paying for the modem and service I agree with you.Other than that,I think you are trying to pretend you're something you're not.Sadly no one cared what your social or economic standing in life is.People are more interested in the way you treat the other posters on this thread.And even more sad,you failed that miserably.When I say "you",I'm also referring to the other relentless haters you hang around with.

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

PowerfulOz wrote:
What has any of this got to do with the birds? I've been posting for a long time asking what's killed these birds, but no one answers me. They just post spam. They ought to boot all of you, until you can actually post about what the topic is about. Birds!
Amen!!!!!LMFAO at the Original Trolls....

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Here is another off the wall
Mitt Romney - Snake Oil Salesman
He has no plan for America
The Snake Oil Salesman
1. Raise taxes on those making less then $250,000.00
2. Lower taxes on those making more then $250,000.00
He will be worse then the LIAR George W. Bush, the last Republican that bought his way into the White House.
Mitt Romney bought the Republican nomination. Don't let this liar buy his way into the White House.
I am Mitt Romney and I approved this message.
I am a Republican voting for the GREAT OBAMA
He may not be the best but I don't believe that he would be any worse than what we have right now. Oh well more dead birds, the turkey's are flourishing though.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

It won't be so funny when it's people instead of birds.

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
It won't be so funny when it's people instead of birds.
Very true..It will be cheaper to let the terminally ill people die rather that spend all of that money just trying to keep them alive a few days or months or even maybe a year longer.
jesse

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

threats are beneath you. careful those ips are traceable, don't they always tell you when you get a reply.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Very true..It will be cheaper to let the terminally ill people die rather that spend all of that money just trying to keep them alive a few days or months or even maybe a year longer.
You won't feel that way when it's your turn though. If we killed everybody that was unemployed, enemployment would be zero.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

jesse wrote:
threats are beneath you. careful those ips are traceable, don't they always tell you when you get a reply.
I've noticed that. You mean,"they don't always..."?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,101 - 59,120 of81,182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Central City Forum right now

Search the Central City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min freelancehobo 138,349
Cry baby J Wells 21 min Gym mom 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr redeemer 25,959
April Emerson 2 hr FriendofaFriend 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr Whitehair Is Stupid 16,062
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 10 hr Boop 918
advice about marriage 14 hr Ask chad 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Central City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Central City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE