Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,731

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Rick

Winchester, KY

#66604 Aug 6, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep you know all about it I guess. I don't live a mile from a HUB like some people. LOL
I am tapping windstream's a$$ right now though, have been for a month or so. So you're right about that much, if nothing else. Triangulate LOL.
I might tap comcast for a while next. Who knows.
I am out for the night for really realz in a few.
So any Imposter posting before tomorrow evening will be an Imposter imposter and a real arshole for doing it. After I reply to one of the few REAL people on this high society thread that is.
Night, screw.
If you mean by"tapping windstreams a$$"you're paying for the modem and service I agree with you.Other than that,I think you are trying to pretend you're something you're not.Sadly no one cared what your social or economic standing in life is.People are more interested in the way you treat the other posters on this thread.And even more sad,you failed that miserably.When I say "you",I'm also referring to the other relentless haters you hang around with.

Since: Sep 11

Scottsville, KY

#66605 Aug 6, 2012
PowerfulOz wrote:
What has any of this got to do with the birds? I've been posting for a long time asking what's killed these birds, but no one answers me. They just post spam. They ought to boot all of you, until you can actually post about what the topic is about. Birds!
Amen!!!!!LMFAO at the Original Trolls....

Scottsville, KY

#66607 Aug 7, 2012
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Here is another off the wall
Mitt Romney - Snake Oil Salesman
He has no plan for America
The Snake Oil Salesman
1. Raise taxes on those making less then $250,000.00
2. Lower taxes on those making more then $250,000.00
He will be worse then the LIAR George W. Bush, the last Republican that bought his way into the White House.
Mitt Romney bought the Republican nomination. Don't let this liar buy his way into the White House.
I am Mitt Romney and I approved this message.
I am a Republican voting for the GREAT OBAMA
He may not be the best but I don't believe that he would be any worse than what we have right now. Oh well more dead birds, the turkey's are flourishing though.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#66608 Aug 7, 2012
It won't be so funny when it's people instead of birds.

Scottsville, KY

#66609 Aug 7, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
It won't be so funny when it's people instead of birds.
Very true..It will be cheaper to let the terminally ill people die rather that spend all of that money just trying to keep them alive a few days or months or even maybe a year longer.
jesse

AOL

#66610 Aug 7, 2012
threats are beneath you. careful those ips are traceable, don't they always tell you when you get a reply.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66611 Aug 7, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Very true..It will be cheaper to let the terminally ill people die rather that spend all of that money just trying to keep them alive a few days or months or even maybe a year longer.
You won't feel that way when it's your turn though. If we killed everybody that was unemployed, enemployment would be zero.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66612 Aug 7, 2012
jesse wrote:
threats are beneath you. careful those ips are traceable, don't they always tell you when you get a reply.
I've noticed that. You mean,"they don't always..."?
jesse

AOL

#66613 Aug 7, 2012
no I wrote it the right way.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66614 Aug 7, 2012
jesse wrote:
no I wrote it the right way.
After I looked again, I realized how it read. Most of my post are tolerable I suppose, except the one's sparring with you! lol...Vile posts are taken to heart, while sincere and honest posts are virtually ignored.
jesse

AOL

#66615 Aug 7, 2012
I haven't seen any sincere posts. I don't get on that often, someone likes to hit my computer. It really reads as a threat about the birds. Maybe you could explain?

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66616 Aug 7, 2012
jesse wrote:
I haven't seen any sincere posts. I don't get on that often, someone likes to hit my computer. It really reads as a threat about the birds. Maybe you could explain?
I'm not threatening anyone that I'm aware of, maybe I'm not following you. The mass dying of anything is a threat as long as nobody can determine the cause of these deaths. It could be people next.
jesse

AOL

#66617 Aug 7, 2012
No I know exactly what is causing the "deaths". They like to document and follow it on topix. The sad part is a family problem became a public display of hate on this particular topic. When the deals started going bad, people started threatening innocent people, now in two states. Most people in the area around there know exactly who is threatening and why. It just got easier to strike at the person who was innocently trying to live their lives, not realizing their very existance uncovered the lies in the others. Truth is powerful. Truth changes things. People don't like the truth when it changes the things built on lies. Build your life on quicksand and then blame the sand for the destruction...isn't that the plan.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66618 Aug 7, 2012
jesse wrote:
No I know exactly what is causing the "deaths". They like to document and follow it on topix. The sad part is a family problem became a public display of hate on this particular topic. When the deals started going bad, people started threatening innocent people, now in two states. Most people in the area around there know exactly who is threatening and why. It just got easier to strike at the person who was innocently trying to live their lives, not realizing their very existance uncovered the lies in the others. Truth is powerful. Truth changes things. People don't like the truth when it changes the things built on lies. Build your life on quicksand and then blame the sand for the destruction...isn't that the plan.
I'm afraid you're way over my head.
randy

Elizabethtown, KY

#66619 Aug 7, 2012
that not right
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66620 Aug 7, 2012
It appears that someone spent most all night trying to convince others of their IT Tech savvy prowess, rather than just quietly going on about their business.

As Abraham Lincoln once told an ambitous young General "A chicken must be the smartest being in the world because it only cackles AFTER it lays the egg".
jesse

AOL

#66621 Aug 7, 2012
The problem is getting idoits to stay out of my business. As for the chicken being smart, nope, its just poultry. It doesn't have much of a brain, but some nutritional value. I've always heard that the pig is the smartest animal in the world. The problem is it just keeps getting stuck in the mud.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#66623 Aug 7, 2012
Goodmorning. If you enjoy looking up at the night sky once in a while you will want to star gaze on the 12th, the arrival of the Perseid Meteor shower.
The moon will be darker so if the clouds keep away it will be possible to see as many as 150 per hour.

Have a good day,,,,,,,,,, Trolls, not so much.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#66624 Aug 7, 2012
So Scottsville was banned from this topic,, interesting if that is so, joy that. Yet I see post from that Unithingy with the bates motel hangup,, can't go two post without mentioning the Pyscho film setting,, weird. Fewer trools is a good thing, awesome.
hello

Evansville, IN

#66625 Aug 7, 2012
im pretty sure you can buy a ip address for 20 bucks,and you can take that thing majigger out also.. i dont know much hince have no computer exsperience

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did Benny go? 59 min yeah 3
Armstrong layoffs 11 hr steve 52
who is LAM? 15 hr uncle Lees santa 11
Broke down Wed tech 21
Amy Dec 24 riverbeatle 6
kristin Whitfield pointer and tara Whitfield mi... Dec 23 None-ya 2
looking for a lost friend Dec 23 Pat 2
Central City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web