concerned

Celina, TN

#81 Jul 16, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>What about the DUI charge?
Heard it was more than DUI...heard stolen county property was also found in the car????
No Way

Lebanon, TN

#82 Jul 17, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>Heard it was more than DUI...heard stolen county property was also found in the car????
Don't believe this for a minute

Monroe, TN

#83 Jul 17, 2012
Reality check wrote:
So "guest" what you are trying to say is Terry Scott does more than Brandon Boone and Lisi???? Terry Scott can't get his nose out of dispatch long enough to arrest anyone and if he does the local pharmacy has to call him. At least Lisi wasn't afraid of doing his job. The officers take an oath to uphold the law whether they know you or not!!!
READ the actual reports, they are in black and white. Opinions like yours are speculation and based solely on myth, but factual data is just that, FACTUAL.
Reality Check

Celina, TN

#84 Jul 17, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
READ the actual reports, they are in black and white. Opinions like yours are speculation and based solely on myth, but factual data is just that, FACTUAL.
FACTUAL Data is that Boone and Lisi have changed the Sheriff's Office and some don't like it!!! Lisi knows the law and that makes some of you rednecks mad as hell.

Monroe, TN

#85 Jul 17, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>FACTUAL Data is that Boone and Lisi have changed the Sheriff's Office and some don't like it!!! Lisi knows the law and that makes some of you rednecks mad as hell.
I assure you that I am no redneck. I am however a proud lifelong citizen of Clay County and a registered voter that is educated as well as being a hard working tax payer. I do not get on here and call people names as you have done, nor do I spread lies or rumors. You are entitled to your opinion and that is what it is, just your personal opinion. I however made a statement based upon factual data and proof. I never elated to supporting anyone else in the upcoming election, I only pointed out actual information that did not agree with an earlier post. I will say one thing though, the way that you have categorized the fine people of Clay County as rednecks leads me to not supporting a candidate that you may be endorsing.
concerned

Jamestown, TN

#86 Jul 17, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actual reports?? Sounds like you have some kinda insight on the reports. do you work at the S.O.
I am a lifelong citizen of Clay County as well and I pay taxes too. I am very concerned about not having any law in Clay County. Could you imagine how bad the drugs would be here if no laws were enforced???
concerned

Jamestown, TN

#87 Jul 17, 2012
U believe that wrote:
There is a lot that goes on with the cops in this area that I don't agree with But on the other hand only one side of the story is being told here and it is safe to say you will never see the other side of it on here.
I agree. I think there is another side to the story and maybe someone will eventually tell it.

Monroe, TN

#88 Jul 17, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>Actual reports?? Sounds like you have some kinda insight on the reports. do you work at the S.O.
I am a lifelong citizen of Clay County as well and I pay taxes too. I am very concerned about not having any law in Clay County. Could you imagine how bad the drugs would be here if no laws were enforced???
I do not work at the S.O. Any time someone is arrested the documents are public record and are made available to the public, hence the reason the newspaper publishes the reports weekly. Articles reported in the paper are also based on accounts that are reported by the different local agencies to the newspaper. I read the articles in their entirety and realized who was making the arrests and who was assisting, nothing more. Again, not opinion, but factual data.
concerned

Jamestown, TN

#89 Jul 18, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not work at the S.O. Any time someone is arrested the documents are public record and are made available to the public, hence the reason the newspaper publishes the reports weekly. Articles reported in the paper are also based on accounts that are reported by the different local agencies to the newspaper. I read the articles in their entirety and realized who was making the arrests and who was assisting, nothing more. Again, not opinion, but factual data.
You are right about the sheriff's report being public record. Anyone can ask to look at them. Actuality, in the reports every week is that both city and county officers are doing their job. Deputies are supposed to be out on the highway. The sheriff and chief's responsibilities are to oversea the jail, court and deputies. How many times do you see the Sheriff in other counties out patrolling??? I mean just look at Overton County Sheriff Melton!!!
Carol Hestand

Celina, TN

#90 Jul 21, 2012
Until the law changes ALL are innocent until PROVEN guilty. There are more witnesses that will provide the true story, than lies fabricated in a badly written warrant report, by a Rambo wanna be. We will have our day in court. Many have shared their own stories of this officer's inappropriate and mistreatment of the public. When an officer swears to Uphold the law.. It is the law of the land, not their personal brutal and cowardly behaviour. Yes, Emilio Ricardo Lisi Jr. We will see you in court.
concerned

Jamestown, TN

#91 Jul 22, 2012
Carol Hestand wrote:
Until the law changes ALL are innocent until PROVEN guilty. There are more witnesses that will provide the true story, than lies fabricated in a badly written warrant report, by a Rambo wanna be. We will have our day in court. Many have shared their own stories of this officer's inappropriate and mistreatment of the public. When an officer swears to Uphold the law.. It is the law of the land, not their personal brutal and cowardly behaviour. Yes, Emilio Ricardo Lisi Jr. We will see you in court.
For one, your husband is guilty or why was he running across the highway when Lisi asked him to stop. Lisi is a fair hard working deputy. He shows excellent behavior skills in any situation that is unless you are breaking the law. Lisi knows the law and abides by it. He took an oath and upholds it unlike some of the other deputies in Clay County who will pull you over and just give you a verbal warning. In my opinion, you are just upset because your dear hubby got caught and everyone knows about it. So why go after the Chief Deputy when it is your husband's own fault for not abiding by the law?? Oh and by the way, I was a passer by that day and saw all the bottles on the roof of the car....anyone taking supposed medication doesn't need to be behind the wheel. I hope the truth prevails. Lisi is an outstanding cop but unfortunately Clay County doesn't want good cops they want wanna be's. Your husband assaulted Lisi verbally and physically so what did you expect him to do, walk away.
other

Celina, TN

#92 Jul 24, 2012
"concerned" you must be easily duped....look it up in the TCA. Not everyone in this county is an uneducated redneck. By the way I like rednecks, anyway, at least they are honest
concerned

Jamestown, TN

#93 Jul 25, 2012
other wrote:
"concerned" you must be easily duped....look it up in the TCA. Not everyone in this county is an uneducated redneck. By the way I like rednecks, anyway, at least they are honest
LMFAO, well guess what I am one of the educated hillbillies in this county and I know that having real law enforcement officers scare the fuck out of the ones who are doing wrong here in this county. Most of those doing the wrong in Clay County have the big names or are friends with the Sheriff Boone or his family and they go crying to them when an honest hard working deputy does his job. I don't give a crap who you are if you are doing wrong, you need to be caught. Chief Deputy Lisi did his job that day when the incident occurred with Hestand and that is why everyone is fucking pissed about it. Lisi didn't turn the other cheek and look away like our Sheriff Brandon Boone would have. The way I see it redneck, yankee, black or white, you break the law you should be willing to face the consequences!
other

Celina, TN

#94 Jul 28, 2012
LMFAO now..
concerned

Jamestown, TN

#95 Jul 29, 2012
other wrote:
LMFAO now..
Have your big laugh now. The TRUTH will eventually be told!!!!! Clay County doesn't want change.
go figure

Livingston, TN

#96 Jul 29, 2012
A cop does his job and does it right and gets reprimanded for it? It is sad that Lisi has been asked to leave the Sheriff's department and it just goes to show how things change when election time starts getting near.... I just wonder if things would have been different if the offender was a "no-name" Lisi - you have my support! I wish more officers would do their job they way you have shown your ability to! You show no biased opinion, if the person is wrong then they are wrong, no matter who it is! I would gladly sign a petition to keep you!
go figure

Livingston, TN

#97 Jul 29, 2012
tax payer wrote:
brandon, did you not take an oath the day you were sworn in NOT to be bought with your decisions. It looks like to me people who get caught expect you to look the other way if you are friends with them or have a family member who is. Why are you going back on the oath you took the day you were sworn into office! You need to support your deputies. Clay County has some of the best trained deputies anywhere. They risk their lives everyday so they the citizens of Clay County are protected. Another question is Storie Sheriff now?? He sure has been spending alot of time at the Sheriff's Office.
I agree 100%, the Sheriff should back his deputies no matter who the offender is, friend or not. Chief Lisi, you did your job and did it well, along with the other officer. I will be glad to see this case proven in court and the offender be found guilty, then we will see how people talk on here! Be sure to make a copy of the video, who knows who will try to get rid of it!
other

Celina, TN

#98 Jul 29, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The sky is falling, sky is falling!

Do you believe you here or read
Moss For Ever

Celina, TN

#99 Jul 30, 2012
Prior Service wrote:
Well as far as some possible post-traumatic ego trip driving around policing us all and considering it a favor too us,i don't want that either. I'm also a veteran ,20 years out and I can tell you prior service vet's, especially retired, unless former Military police are way to regulatory to unleash on the public. Cop's need to be Human. Prior service men/women live by a strict code and would expect everyone to. Though Law's are very defined, There not perfect, and anyone prior service would likely try to perform there duty by the book just as our "Gunny" try's to, And it makes a good soldier but a lousy cop. You want a taste of Martial law put a just released prior service man in there. Maybe Brandon didn't realize that. but the voter's are starting too.
He was not in the service for 20 years and he never mad Staff Sgt. He never went to the police Academy in Tn.He went to Fl. The Tn Law enforcement training Academy study guide. Where he could study for the Post Exam. The study guide turned out to be the post exam, I mean the real exam. It took several times to pass the post exam. I know very few people that have the real post exam in his hand and could not pass it with ease.
Just Wondering

Celina, TN

#100 Jul 30, 2012
Why do we need so many deputies anyway? True there is a lot of crime in our county with the drugs and all but if anything is ever done about it is some outside agency doing it. They have so little to do they are even running radar now like a trooper. I guess they think a little speeding is the worst thing going on in this county. If they don't know better we need someone in there who does!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Head 1 hr hmmmm 6
Golden retriever missing 21 hr Resident 16
Wiccan/Pagan Fri Curious 1
Caley Strong Fri bohica 6
Overton County Couple Charged In TBI Murder Inv... Dec 18 _Barb_ 3
mono at k-8 Dec 18 Hmm 2
the dark headed chik at berthas Dec 17 Meici 2
Celina Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Celina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Celina News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Celina

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night