Four arrested at Rockmart residence on methamphetamine charges

Apr 15, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Polk County Sheriff's deputies along with Rockmart police arrest four subjects on methamphetamine and marijuana charges at 481 Clearwater Street in Rockmart, Georgia.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Observer

Rockmart, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Wow!!!! Look everyone, this is on the EAST, EAST, EAST, EAST side!!!!!!!
shhhhh

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

keep it quiet
shhhhh

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

A friend of mine lives in Ellenwood Subdivision in Rockmart. He has called Rockmart Police and Polk County Sheriff in reference to drug dealers next door to him. He has provided details including where they hide their drugs. Nothing has been done.
She had a friend of hers who is a police officer out of town talk to contacts. Nothing done.

Great Job Polk Law Enforcement. Great job.
reponsetoshhhhh

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

Judged:

Well, damn, how dare they not take your "friends'" word that the people next door are selling drugs?!?! Get real dumbass! He probably is pissed because both he and the neighbor are both screwing you. And he "knows" where they hide their drugs? LMAO!! Sounds like he wants more drugs for free! Nark maybe???? So, tell her friend to tell her friend to tell her friend to go to hell! And by the way, living in a trashy place like Ellenwood, what else would you expect other than drug dealers and whore houses? Your friend runs one of the most popular.
hmmmmm

Kennesaw, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

Where exactly is Ellenwood???

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

another fine example of wasting taxpayer monies-wonder how many law enforcement officials were involved. bet ya they all get a slap on the wrist, or incarceration, which costs us taxpayers too!
hey shhhhhhh

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

shhhhh wrote:
A friend of mine lives in Ellenwood Subdivision in Rockmart. He has called Rockmart Police and Polk County Sheriff in reference to drug dealers next door to him. He has provided details including where they hide their drugs. Nothing has been done.
She had a friend of hers who is a police officer out of town talk to contacts. Nothing done.
Great Job Polk Law Enforcement. Great job.
i know for a fact that you have not talked to anyone in the Polk County Narcotics Enforcement Team. Try emailing them. Something will get done....tipline@polkcountygeor gia.us thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Cedartown News Video

•••
•••

Cedartown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cedartown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••