Comments
441 - 460 of 534 Comments Last updated Friday Jul 25
curious

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#474
Feb 6, 2013
 
Hummm. I don't like correcting people's spelling errors because we all make mistkes ESPECIALLY those who are doing the correcting. I already see two spelling errors on your post, but I realize they are typos.

It never famils that the correcTOR usually makes their own boo boo's.

....it's and old and tired excuse from you
That should be an not and.

I'll look for the other one, but I'm not going to do the complete post because I am just trying to make a point.

2nd: becuase I think you can see that error.
curious

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#475
Feb 6, 2013
 
2nd one is becuase

I didn't space, therefore, that looked like
a sentence in itself. I do wish we could edit.

I always see my errors as they fly by after I've hit post.

I always say to the computer, "Hey, wait a minute."
sammigirl

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#476
Feb 6, 2013
 
Well well well...lookie here old bat THIS IS THE CEDARTOWN CHAT BOARD thread! Stupid! Quit trying to guess me! You are not very good at it!Last time I was on here was 21 hrs ago...yet you have been on here 2 times today! YOU BE THE TROLL! And you can't spell either! BECUASE I say so! CHECK YOUR SELF! I said in my post...not to respond! Yet you can't help yourself! You do not have anyone but me to make yourself feel important!(once again, the baah-ell-bbq ad is the subject....and WE"VE heard your retort) Full of youself lately? YOU are sooooooo boring! Where did you go to school? Bet you got beat up alot....huh? Now you KEEP ON TROLLIN!(WATCH YOUR SPELLING) stupid! Misspell should be your name! haha! and see ya! peaceout sammigirl
sammigirl

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#477
Feb 6, 2013
 
curious wrote:
Hummm. I don't like correcting people's spelling errors because we all make mistkes ESPECIALLY those who are doing the correcting. I already see two spelling errors on your post, but I realize they are typos.
It never famils that the correcTOR usually makes their own boo boo's.
....it's and old and tired excuse from you
That should be an not and.
I'll look for the other one, but I'm not going to do the complete post because I am just trying to make a point.
2nd: becuase I think you can see that error.
Yep..she's a smart one that MISTICO! haha
curious

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#478
Feb 6, 2013
 
I've seen it happen over and over. When someone stoops to correctin someone's grammar or spelling, they usually make boo boo's themselves.

That's why I think it's unimportant as long as you get the meaning of the post.

Now if we were in Engish class, that would be a compltely different situation.
curious

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#479
Feb 6, 2013
 
see I see an error on my last post.:-)

In fact I see two typos. Just goes to prove my point.
misticosombrero

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#480
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

curious wrote:
see I see an error on my last post.:-)
In fact I see two typos. Just goes to prove my point.
i get it completely...(btw, i found 3 errors in my orginal post...LOL). but i'm a 2-fingered typist (never took it in high school) and although I proof some of my posts, i sometimes, like most of us, don't correct the typos a whole lot.(this site doesn;t have a spell-check either, or at least one that is easy to use...like MSN Word, etc.)...i use spelcheck without fails on all e-mails and professional documents or communication. coming on here is a relief NOT to have to do that sometimes. however, i digress.

my point with hide-the-salami-girl, is that, she REALLY can't spell...'sence' for sense, etc. and the list goes on and on from when she 1st started posting.

if one looks at the keyboard, compares it to a post, one can see why a word might be mispelled with 'purist typing'(a letter close to another, etc.). the other reason, for folks like me who type with 2 fingers, is that, we type 'in sequence' and 'timing' with a left-fingered-stroke, then a right, then a left, then a right. our fingers are used to the letters in a word but NOT to the keyboard....a lot of people are like that, so many times, i'll have all the letters for a word typed out, but they are 'out-of-sequence' becuase i typed first with a left, then right, then left, then right.'friend' most often comes out as freind.

anyway, your point is well taken. i knew i'd get some grief about it. LOL.
curious

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#481
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My real point tho is that there are many people who may not can spell or use proper grammar. If those people are citicized, it sometimes disuades them from replying. And, beieve it or not, they may have something of importanc to add to the posts.

My husband is a perfectionist, therefore, he never uses chats or instant messages to communicate, because he will not post unless it is perfect.

I've told him that everyone understands because sometimes you're in a hurry to answer Like me, I'm always thinking fast and concentrating what I want to say rather than the sentence structure.
sammigirl

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#482
Feb 7, 2013
 
Yep...loudmouth is always critical of my education! Seems all must be correct in loudmouths world. Unless it is MISTICO'S post...then no problem! Sammigirl is not her equal in the world of topix. I may cry....but then why would I even care. Senceless...oopppsss! senseless! SHE/It will take note on that! SHE?IT has so much time on ITS hands! BECUASE...MISTICO studies the forum on her targets to try to catch mistakes so that she?it can say "BUSTED". Where does one find the time! Boring life....boring mind! Thanks Curious! I will admit my spelling is not and will never be perfecto! And truely I don't care. So if my mistakes gives SHE?IT great pleasure....well it is nice to make someone happy! peaceout sammigirl
ccb oldie

Kennesaw, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#483
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Wow. Not a single post over there since February 5. Really is dying over there.
louis

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#484
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ccb oldie wrote:
Wow. Not a single post over there since February 5. Really is dying over there.
It's death has been reported several times.

Doesn't sound like u are sad about it. Sounds like many waiting to celebrate if it does completely die

If u care, get to posting.
daisy

Crockett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#485
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Can anyone tell me if there is a company in Cedertown,Ga called Hi-Tech aluminum product company ...I bought some snap caps and would like to find out how to order more. Any phone numbers or info ..Please
Andrea

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#487
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Only a couple of people posting over there. It seems like that nut Nanny is bombarding the board with military stuff. Alot of it. Weird.
surprise

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#488
Apr 14, 2013
 
whoru wrote:
And screw you Nanny.....Instead of driving around in that damn cheapass minivan.....
Looks like the nut seems to have a shiny new minivan if one is to believe the postings on Facebook.
hummmm2

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#489
Apr 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Sounds like you have been bitten by the green eyed monster. I had a cousin who was always jealous of whatever my sister and I had. She was so afraid that we were going to out do her in some way.

I was always happy for other people when they got something new or did good.

The Punisher

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#490
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

That chat board jumped the shark ten years ago.
hello

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#491
May 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yes, it has diminished, BUT, for some reason people keep talking about it.
The Punisher

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#492
May 27, 2013
 
They talk about it every where but on the dead little board. Just the current "owner" trying to get free publicity. What ever money was spent on that board was a loss.
misticosombrero

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#493
Jul 2, 2013
 
CCB gone?
danny

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#494
Aug 26, 2013
 
misticosombrero wrote:
CCB gone?
Nope. Still there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Cedartown Forum right now

Search the Cedartown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 48 min silverfox 49,848
strange person walling down hwy between cedarto... 5 hr RideHome 6
McDonalds 16 hr meme 5
Strong Marketing-Deca and German programs Cut a... 17 hr Ronny Caldwell 16
Police still trying to determine cause of fatal... (Apr '13) Jul 25 Kimz_friend 8
HON Co Jul 21 chris 5
Brandon Reeves Jul 20 Wow 1
•••
•••

Cedartown News Video

•••
•••

Cedartown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cedartown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cedartown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cedartown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••