First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Charleston, WV

#1 Apr 26, 2012
What's up with this black guy anyone know his story?
just me

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2012
What do u mean his story?
just wondering

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 26, 2012
I heard he was a rat n likes to get ppl busted anything eles i should know about him?????
just wanted to know

United States

#4 Apr 26, 2012
just wondering wrote:
I heard he was a rat n likes to get ppl busted anything eles i should know about him?????
thanks for using the same name i was but i was just trying to find out what kind of person he is .. thanks for any info tho
just wanted to know

United States

#5 Apr 26, 2012
just me wrote:
What do u mean his story?
just what kind of person he is .. good or bad know anything?
know for sure

Richmond, VA

#6 Apr 27, 2012
just wanted to know wrote:
<quoted text> just what kind of person he is .. good or bad know anything?
RAT!!! I know 100% to b a fact. Dont mess with him.
big chris

Charleston, WV

#7 Apr 27, 2012
Is that a forsure thing or hear say cause if he is then people need to know that cause thats messed up
ben hard

Charleston, WV

#8 May 2, 2012
Damn i guess hes the one going around ratting on ppl trying to keep his a$$ out of trouble so is he out of cg cause if i was some of them ppl i would be beating his ass i also hear that he dont take care of his kids n that to me shows he a dead beat dad i guess u can bring kids into this world but dont have to take care of them pawn them off on other ppl why you run around ratting on ppl an doing drugs yourself wow what a guy
yeah

Williamstown, WV

#9 May 2, 2012
ben hard wrote:
Damn i guess hes the one going around ratting on ppl trying to keep his a$$ out of trouble so is he out of cg cause if i was some of them ppl i would be beating his ass i also hear that he dont take care of his kids n that to me shows he a dead beat dad i guess u can bring kids into this world but dont have to take care of them pawn them off on other ppl why you run around ratting on ppl an doing drugs yourself wow what a guy
Cedar Grove is FULL of dead beat dads. You didn't know?!
2 posts removed
yep

Charleston, WV

#12 May 11, 2012
My dead beat baby dad is from Shrewsbury. LOL
know it to b true

Charleston, WV

#13 May 15, 2012
big chris wrote:
Is that a forsure thing or hear say cause if he is then people need to know that cause thats messed up
Forsure 100%
1 post removed
to funny

Charleston, WV

#15 May 17, 2012
lol yea the worthless dopeheads, theives, and hookers hate rats, can anyone tell from this forum who is worthless?
brian taylor

Mint Spring, VA

#16 May 23, 2012
when yall see papers that im a rat thhen get at me and i dont pawn my kids off on anyone one babys mom does shes a dope head not me ill be up in cg soon whoevers tryna call me a rat get at me
1 post removed
hehehe

Charleston, WV

#18 May 24, 2012
brian, ya hid behind ya girl when i friend of mine confronted ya, don't act like your hard, the dopeheads in this town could whip you
1 post removed
brian taylor

Charleston, WV

#20 May 24, 2012
what jus cuz im not fighting my babys moms nephew for a stupid ass reason im hiding yea ok either way like i said get at me and to everybody out there when u find a real reason to piss me off and fight me trust and believe i will
1 post removed
redneck

Charleston, WV

#22 May 25, 2012
heard ya backed down and hid behind ya girl when big ole mooney came a callin also
1 post removed
redneck

Charleston, WV

#24 May 26, 2012
no reply to that one huh??
1 post removed
brian taylor

Mint Spring, VA

#26 May 29, 2012
why am i gunna fight my babysmoms nephew and get everyone in the fam mad at her yea right whenever he came callinn he was wit is frriends but whenever hes alone he wont ever come say anythyn to me
Rats lol

Roanoke, VA

#27 May 29, 2012
The list is very long in Cedar Grove, just look around. Do you see the ones who have been busted and was sent right back out. Now you know who they are. Not talking about the ones who get busted for dime bags either. Keep going in their house, buy their drugs. You will be the one getting told on. Only thing I can say is, Shit or get off the pot! lol
know for sure

Richmond, VA

#28 Jun 10, 2012
Hes.the one who told on susan im sure shes not lying when her papers have the same deal that he made with her they only put CI # instead of his name to cover his ass so im 100% sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Should Be Next Coach at Riverside? 50 min RHS1999 1
get over yourself 55 min Are you kidding me 7
tressia and brett cabell 1 hr Despises junkies 31
Is Marijuana The "Gateway" Drug? (Jun '13) 8 hr logic 23
Ex-cop Matthew Allan Leavitt (Mar '12) 11 hr A close friend 45
Where's Puff 13 hr Fine fella 9
terri kelly 21 hr jeremy 2
Cedar Grove Dating
Find my Match

Cedar Grove People Search