The River Claims Another Life

Posted in the Cedar Grove Forum

Lets Go Riot

Yorkville, IL

#1 Jul 8, 2012
15 year old girl found in Cedar Grove after canoeing with her Family from Cincinnati.

News report from News 5 Said she had stopped and went swimming.

Prayers to her Family.
Wondering

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jul 8, 2012
lol wrote:
Even our river is racist....man I love that river
Shame on you. A life was lost, a child's life. What a hateful person you are. Karma will come back around on you. It may not be today or tomorrow or even anytime soon but it will catch up with you.
My wishes 4 U

Brookville, IN

#4 Jul 9, 2012
lol wrote:
I hope you stub your toe really bad. Three times. And then it gets infected. With big hairy worms in it. And you have nightmares forever about worms. You are a mean and hate-filled person who I imagine is neither very happy, friendly, or loved. You smell bad too.
barry

Canton, OH

#5 Jul 9, 2012
lol wrote:
Stupid,small minded,mean,..parents just lost a child,my heart goes out to them.
rooster

United States

#6 Jul 9, 2012
At some point in your life you will realize that being so racist and hateful will only bring you misery. A child lost her life and her friends and family had to witness it! Shame on you for being so hateful and ignorant. Go educate yourself and maybe then you can expand your small, narrow mind.
stewy

Sunman, IN

#7 Jul 9, 2012
Prayers for the family...as for the Jackass, he'll always be an imbred piece of shit
outofcontrol

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Jul 9, 2012
lol wrote:
I hope you have a painful slow death. You are a mean person. I bet you would make that comment with your real name! Praying for the family for their loss.
lol

Detroit, MI

#9 Jul 9, 2012
Just settle down folks I'm praying for them too....praying they all go swimming like she did..LMWAO
brookville

Ossian, IN

#10 Jul 9, 2012
lol wrote:
Just settle down folks I'm praying for them too....praying they all go swimming like she did..LMWAO
You are an absolute f@cking dumba$$!
lol

Detroit, MI

#11 Jul 9, 2012
Dumb ass? Maybe so but at least I can swim
rooster

Barberton, OH

#12 Jul 10, 2012
lol wrote:
Have you ever heard of karma?!
Probably not considering how obviously uneducated and cruel you are...grow up and have some class!!
pathfinder

Garrettsville, OH

#13 Jul 10, 2012
lol wrote:
you are one of the people that needs to be ignored ,because the only thing you have to say is so stupid ........bye stupid as far as I,m concerned you no longer exsist..........
Pebbles

Salem, IN

#14 Jul 10, 2012
lol wrote:
Shouldn't you be in summer school or vacation Bible school?
Life doesn't seem to be workin out too well for ya.

Pebbles
Tonya

United States

#16 Jul 11, 2012
lol wrote:
I'm sure that's what everyone thinks that gets into a pool or river.. but it only takes a second and your gone! Unless you're a life guard or do something for a living that has to working with water then you will get nowhere in life since that's all you can do is swim.
Louisville, KY

#17 Jul 12, 2012
lol wrote:
Wonder if u could swim with 150 pounds of concrete tied to ur a**?? Because thats what you deserve and if it was my family member and I found out who u were thats exactly what u would get. I have no tolerance for ignorant people. I believe in giving people what they deserve....bet u would cry like a bitch and beg for your life...and guess what I wouldnt care and neither would the river! I wish it was legal to kill people for things they say!!
lol

United States

#18 Jul 12, 2012
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if u could swim with 150 pounds of concrete tied to ur a**?? Because thats what you deserve and if it was my family member and I found out who u were thats exactly what u would get. I have no tolerance for ignorant people. I believe in giving people what they deserve....bet u would cry like a bitch and beg for your life...and guess what I wouldnt care and neither would the river! I wish it was legal to kill people for things they say!!
. Awww boo hoo hoo
brookville

Ossian, IN

#19 Jul 12, 2012
Still an absolute f@cking dumba$$! LOL Just can'tfix STUPID!
somepeople

Liberty, IN

#20 Jul 13, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>. Awww boo hoo hoo
it should have been you instead of that little girl!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedar Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the female baseball player make the cut at... 52 min townie_13 6
Tiffany campbell 58 min Edith 2
Volunteers to conduct NA and Al-Anon meetings i... 1 hr Keep It Simple 14
Main Street and the theater 1 hr ladybug 37
Midtown Tavern 1 hr ladybug 55
HIghway 46 construction 2 hr Curious 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 10 hr Truth 93

Cedar Grove Jobs

Cedar Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE