bears in mammoth cave area?

Posted in the Cave City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nobama

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jun 16, 2013
been hearin lots of stories about bears being sighted around cave city etc. anybody heard anything official?
Rex

Radcliff, KY

#2 Jun 16, 2013
Yes, brown bears were re released into the area eight years ago in an attempt to get them removed from the endangered species list. Since then, the official numbers have risen from 800 to approximately 2,500. It's estimated they will be removed from the endangered list by 2016
Nobama

United States

#6 Jun 17, 2013
thats nuts
Yogi

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2013
Rex give me some food please.

Thank sir.
Toilet Paper ll

United States

#8 Jun 17, 2013
I'm coming to wipe your a%%
yes

Cave City, KY

#9 Jun 17, 2013
Yes, a bear was seen yesterday on a farm at Cave City. It was in behind those apartments.
billiards747

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jun 17, 2013
what apartments?
No lie

United States

#11 Jun 17, 2013
I just googled "bear sighting cave city" 10 minutes ago and found this thread. I'm riding shotgun heading north on I65 and saw what looked to be a bear just south of exit 153.
hunter

United States

#12 Jun 17, 2013
Let's go get em.
Ghost Rider

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jun 18, 2013
Nobama wrote:
been hearin lots of stories about bears being sighted around cave city etc. anybody heard anything official?
They will tell you it's raining, and actually be pissing on you! Be careful
Annie

United States

#14 Jun 18, 2013
Rex wrote:
Yes, brown bears were re released into the area eight years ago in an attempt to get them removed from the endangered species list. Since then, official numbers have risen from 800 to approximately 2,500. It's estimated they will be removed from the endangered list by 2016
That's awesome Rex, do you know of any wolves in the area?
Rex

Radcliff, KY

#15 Jun 18, 2013
I found Grey Wolves ( Canis Lupus ) in the following states .. Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. I found no official statements as far as wolves in kentucky. I didn't search for ever sub species though, the grey wolf is the most common in north america, so I searched for those.
seen one

Horse Cave, KY

#16 Jun 18, 2013
Rex wrote:
Yes, brown bears were re released into the area eight years ago in an attempt to get them removed from the endangered species list. Since then, the official numbers have risen from 800 to approximately 2,500. It's estimated they will be removed from the endangered list by 2016
Black Bear yes, Brown bear, wrong. Brown bear never did habitat this area, Black bear did.
Annie

United States

#20 Jun 18, 2013
Rex wrote:
I found Grey Wolves ( Canis Lupus ) in the following states .. Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. I found no official statements as far as wolves in kentucky. I didn't search for ever sub species though, the grey wolf is the most common in north america, so I searched for those.
Thank you
SUBSPECIES

United States

#21 Jun 18, 2013
Rex is baby he gets mad and has you restricted from topix well I had my fun while I was recovering from a bad injury and I learned a lot words on a forum are bulls h i t people take things to serious.

There's bears in cave city.

Cave city is full of scum.

I also learned that people feel better about themselves when they have power over you.

Well take your power and you dope and you scum bags and your proud days and cave city proud and cave city itself and keep them.

Time for me to check out permanently good bye and good riddance thanks for the F U C K I N G Nightmares cave city is waste of space.

Rex you are a full blooded complete and total 100% waste of D N A .

CONTACT TERMINATED!!!!!!!!!!
Rex

Radcliff, KY

#22 Jun 19, 2013
Well, that was interesting, I have no one I even know from Orlando. But I guess I've upset someone, I have no clue how, I haven't gotten anyone restricted. But as long as I'm being hated on, they must be leaving someone else alone.
Annie

United States

#23 Jun 19, 2013
SUBSPECIES wrote:
Rex is baby he gets mad and has you restricted from topix well I had my fun while I was recovering from a bad injury and I learned a lot words on a forum are bulls h i t people take things to serious.
There's bears in cave city.
Cave city is full of scum.
I also learned that people feel better about themselves when they have power over you.
Well take your power and you dope and you scum bags and your proud days and cave city proud and cave city itself and keep them.
Time for me to check out permanently good bye and good riddance thanks for the F U C K I N G Nightmares cave city is waste of space.
Rex you are a full blooded complete and total 100% waste of D N A .
CONTACT TERMINATED!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for visiting Cave City, we hope you enjoyed your stay with us :)
Rex

Radcliff, KY

#24 Jun 20, 2013
Since I never reported anyone from this forum, I find this quite puzzling, but if this person wants to claim this is all my fault, let them. I know what I have and haven't done.
Annie

United States

#25 Jun 20, 2013
Rex wrote:
Well, that was interesting, I have no one I even know from Orlando. But I guess I've upset someone, I have no clue how, I haven't gotten anyone restricted. But as long as I'm being hated on, they must be leaving someone else alone.
That was mind boggling, LOL I think someone went over the deep end there. I wouldn't worry, your name was most likely the easiest to type for him.
Rex is a tool

Glasgow, KY

#27 Jun 21, 2013
Rex wrote:
Dunce, you just made up those stats. You are such a waste of bytes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cave City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cave City Approval Of Liquor Sales Could Have W... 14 min Sad 27
david bell a cheat a thief a liar tell me more ... (Sep '08) 2 hr met him online 6
big blue nation 3 hr observe 17
Jessica Powell 4 hr hahha 3
Lisa from Akebono 4 hr Curious 3
Alcohol Tue Bob 2
WiFi Dec 22 HotCarl 1
Cave City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cave City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cave City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cave City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"