Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Her sisters are hiding my daughter, Sophia, from me. Help me find her. Any information is welcome.
Why Are You Being Stupid

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Sophiasdad wrote:
Her sisters are hiding my daughter, Sophia, from me. Help me find her. Any information is welcome.
If you are the biological oor adoptive father,(IN OTHER WORDS THE LEGAL PARENT), THEN SIMPLY GET YOU REAR TO THE SHERIFFS OFFICE AND CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES. THEY WOULD HAVE A LEGAL OBLIGATION TO SEE THAT THE CHILD ISS HANDED OVER TO YOU PROVIDED THERE IS NOT COURT/LEGAL ACTION THAT HAS BEEN RENDERED AGAINNST YOU HAVING THE CHILD. I AM ASSUMING THE CHILD IS A MINOR----IF NOT THEN THERE'S NOTHING MORE THEY CAN DO OTHER THAN MAYBE DO A "WELFARE CHECK" ON HER. KIDNAPPING CHARGES MAY BE IN ORDER IF THEY IN FACT ARE HOLDING HER ILLEGALLY.

THIS CERTAINLY IS NOT WHERE YOU NEED TO BE LOOKING, GO TO POLICE EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO CALL VA STATE POLICE.
Why R U ON HERE

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Sophiasdad wrote:
If this is a minor child---simply go to Sheriffs' Dept and CPS. This certainly is not where yoou need to be looking for answers. If Coounty police won;t help, call state police- If this girl is over 18, nothing you can do.
Friend

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

What happen to Lisa Couch
word is

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Friend wrote:
What happen to Lisa Couch
pancreatic cancer
court reporter

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Sophiasdad wrote:
"Sophia's dad...i gave you great advice on your other forum..She is not in hiding from you..Lisa adopted her in Sept..2wks later she relinquished custody to Aunt Michelle...do your own invesugative work..I am done tryin help you
court reporter

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

p.s. you were notified of adoption so why are you upset now? what's your real motive?
fanta

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

He wasn't notified of the adoption because if i'm not mistaken his name is not on the birth certificate for Sophia.

and "DADDY" - you've been told by several people what you need to do. Apparently - you don't want the responsibility of raising a soon to be 5 year old or "its not your problem". This little girl has done nothing to deserve what she has been put through in the past few months. I would be ashamed to know that i didn't fight for my daughter like i should be. Any man can be a parent - but it takes a REAL man to be daddy - and i dont think you have it in you or your tail would have already been to Virginia asking Russell County what the hell were they thinking when they never notified you and for allowing people who were strangers to Sophia to take over custody of her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

court reporter wrote:
p.s. you were notified of adoption so why are you upset now? what's your real motive?
You can think what you want about motives. You dont know what steps ive taken. I will ask all the questions i need until i can talk to my daughter. Too much, you think? Not even close. So unless you have anything constructive to say, you are excused.
insider

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

....call an attorney..know that l.tiller handled the "adoption" ...so dont call there..."they" are not gonna let you talk to her...If your intent for Sophia's well bein is genuine then fight this legally..She is a sweet little girl who needs STABILITY
fanta

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

They aren't going to let you talk to her .... hell you should have seen the way they hounded poor little Sophia at the funeral services. All they are after is money and they put on a show for everybody to see to think they are oh so wonderful people. Its sad when people that love Sophia can't even speak to her for her "bodyguards" acting like youre gonna kidnap her or something. Pathetic people in my book!
insider

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

fanta I must agree ,,write to Ashley in prison...stop at nothing for YOUR daughter...good luck...
Just How Stupid Are You

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

insider wrote:
....call an attorney..know that l.tiller handled the "adoption" ...so dont call there..."they" are not gonna let you talk to her...If your intent for Sophia's well bein is genuine then fight this legally..She is a sweet little girl who needs STABILITY
If you ARE NOT THE LEGAL, get it???? LEGAL Father (doesn't matter if you are Biological), then you might as well move on because you have ABSOLUTELY NO LEGAL STANDING. It is OVER for you. The posts on here seem to indicate that an adoption was done to some other people which makes them the child's LEGAL PARENTS, just the same as if they had conceived and given birth to her. If this is the case, no need for you to come around crying now, it's too late. Where was your sorry ass at while all of this was taking place?I'm not sure who you are, so what's your name?
insider

Georgetown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

the "LEGAL" ..parent died last week...so now what? custody was given to an Estranged "aunt" ...2wks before her passing...so now what?..
OK heres the answer

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

insider wrote:
the "LEGAL" ..parent died last week...so now what? custody was given to an Estranged "aunt" ...2wks before her passing...so now what?..
So far all the post starter has said is he's apparently the biological father---Questions are are these:-(a) is his name on her birth certificate as the Father (b) the word "adoption" has been thrown around on here, so if an adoption was completed in court, then exactly who was the adult(s) that the court confirms as the adoptive parent(s)? If the person(s) that adopted the child are living then they are the LEGAL parents, and if that does not include the person starting this post, then you might as well move on and let this go because YOU HAVE NO LEGAL RIGHTS as it concerns her. As far as the law goes, you never existed. Now here,is the BIGGIE====doesn't matter who has custody of the child, IF she does not have a living mother or a living father being the person(s) named on her current effective Birth Certificate, tehn she becomes a ward of the State Department of Social Services and they will decide who is to be her "Foster Parent(s). That may very well be her Aunt. So, to the person starting this post-------If you are not now considered her LEGAL FATHER---then it's over for you. You have no claim. For further clarification you need to speak with Social Services Child Protective Services first thing Monday morning-----If you are not satisfied, then speak with any lawyer and they will tell you your status-----depending on your legal rights based on your current circumstances. Again, I ask---Where Have You Been All This Time Up To Now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

I talked to and provided for my daughter every day up until her mother said they were leaving the state. Then all numbers i knew where disconnected. She had done this numerous times. Every time before she would stay away for a few months, then it would go back to normal. Next thing i know i hear she is in prison and sophie's been adopted. That is my daughter, and it will all be settled in the courts. The law and truth are on my side. So for those of you who say it's over for me... No.
P.S. Yeah, i have proof, or else this wouldn't be an issue.
YOU ARE SO WRONG

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Sophiasdad wrote:
I talked to and provided for my daughter every day up until her mother said they were leaving the state. Then all numbers i knew where disconnected. She had done this numerous times. Every time before she would stay away for a few months, then it would go back to normal. Next thing i know i hear she is in prison and sophie's been adopted. That is my daughter, and it will all be settled in the courts. The law and truth are on my side. So for those of you who say it's over for me... No.
P.S. Yeah, i have proof, or else this wouldn't be an issue.
If she has been adopted, you are absolutely out of the picture--no matter what you say or how you feel. Nothing you can say will change anything now.... we all know an adoption cannot take place unless any "out of the loop" parent is notified, if a father is not named on the birth certificate and the mother lies and says she does not know who the father is,and even then an ad is run for a set number of weeks either stating by name the missing parent or to anyone who has an interest to protect to respond to the ad before a certain date to protect any interest tey may have in the case. If the missing parent does not contact the court, then it is presumed by the court that it does not matter to the missing parent as to what happens and the court will hold the hearing and approve the adoption. You should have been paying more attention to this than you apparentlly were doing. I am telling you that IT IS ABSOLUTELY TOO LATE if that child has been ADOPTED into another set of parents. You can end up in serious trouble yourself if you no longer have parental rights and you pursue this child. I am sure you will be told this once you talk to a lawyer. Again, I ask--Where were you at when yoou should have been in this child's everyday life before this situation? iN JAIL OR WHERE?
Know it all

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

In Russell county you don't have to go through the " RIGHT" steps to do a shady adoption ,you just have tom have the right corrupt lawyer. The father was never notified of this adoption. And the steps that were skipped in the adoption process can be revealed if you get a. Good lawyer . Sophia is so sweet but she is different now that she is with Michelle , she's just not normal anymore. They have their own cult of friends and family and they are the only ones who can see her. Just like someone said earlier about the funeral home. They were like buzzards swarming around her so that no one else could b around her. But where u were never notified of the adoption it wasn't done right . Another thing is whether you were even in the picture or not. The social services never did a home study . Because if they had done on they would have never agreed to a dying woman getting her. But that is where having the right lawyer comes in to play. The people who had had Sophie did everything but kiss the grounnd the judge walked in on and begged to keep her but Linda already had this case closed before it took place. Everything was done wrong and behind everyone's back. So just get all your ducks in a row and no matter what lawyer they you have a good chance of getting it over turned. Cause the great aunts that have her now have never been in her life and didn't even know her or Lisa 6 months ago and they took her away from the only stable family that she EVER had with just one signature. And they lied to get that signature. So just make sure everything is legit.
U KNOW NOTHING APPARENTLY

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Know it all wrote:
In Russell county you don't have to go through the " RIGHT" steps to do a shady adoption ,you just have tom have the right corrupt lawyer. The father was never notified of this adoption. And the steps that were skipped in the adoption process can be revealed if you get a. Good lawyer . Sophia is so sweet but she is different now that she is with Michelle , she's just not normal anymore. They have their own cult of friends and family and they are the only ones who can see her. Just like someone said earlier about the funeral home. They were like buzzards swarming around her so that no one else could b around her. But where u were never notified of the adoption it wasn't done right . Another thing is whether you were even in the picture or not. The social services never did a home study . Because if they had done on they would have never agreed to a dying woman getting her. But that is where having the right lawyer comes in to play. The people who had had Sophie did everything but kiss the grounnd the judge walked in on and begged to keep her but Linda already had this case closed before it took place. Everything was done wrong and behind everyone's back. So just get all your ducks in a row and no matter what lawyer they you have a good chance of getting it over turned. Cause the great aunts that have her now have never been in her life and didn't even know her or Lisa 6 months ago and they took her away from the only stable family that she EVER had with just one signature. And they lied to get that signature. So just make sure everything is legit.
What you say here is what is commonly known as "SHITHOUSE LAWERING". Don't mean to be gross, but you are so totally wrong. You will find out that if an adoption was granted, the father may not have received a face to face notice because either his whereabouts were unknown, or he was not listed on the child's current birth certificate as the birth father, or the mother may have stated that even she did not know who the father was. If either of those were the case all the law requires is that for a certain number of weeks an ad shall be published in the newspaper of local area and that ad states that an adoption has been petitioned for and that the father or any person who wishes to protect their interest in the case or object to it, etc., MUST by a certain date come before the court to do so. I don't give a damn what your excuse is (and I may not know you, but I do know the Willis' and I don't have sh** for any of them either) you do not have a leg to stand on. So, go ahead and get started and you will find that the letter of the law was followed according to all court filings. Trying to prove corruption is nearly impossible. And here is why, first you will have to get a lawyer and you are asking that lawyer to go against another lawyer and a judge, oh don't forget the judge was first a lawyer also. You will not win this case......Just goes to show you should have had you hind end there being a father all the time, but you still haven't answered the question, Where were you instead of being with the child?????????? I think you just don't want to admit that you are at fault here,(maybe not 100%), and this is the price you are going to pay for the bad choices you apparently have made in the past.
tatersalad

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

As I read all these post I can't help but to lol...lol.I'm sorta on the outside looking in but it is all clear as a picture. I know the Willis family and most all of the in laws and out laws. I was at the funeral and watched and heard "someone who thinks he knows it all" try to trash Sophias caregivers. From what most people were saying they truly praised the family members that took such good care of their dying sister and "her child" (adoption made her, her child and gave her every right to name who she wanted to take care of her when she couldn't.)They also talked a lot about the "big tall high guy" running his mouth. The one that grabbed pictures and flowers and left before the memoral service started. The same one that contacted a stranger and gave him "exact information" on the whereabouts of Sophia. So, long story short, this great "love" you both have for this child is so fake a blind person could see it.From what I have been told and from what I have seen,this child is being taken care of and cared for like a princess for the first time in her life. If you have any clue what love is, leave her alone and let her have a normal life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Castlewood Forum right now

Search the Castlewood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
metal shop stripper 3 hr bobwhitequail 15
Sharon Burke 16 hr Whatever 1
49 Winchester 23 hr fantasy 5
hicks produce Tue big mouth people 6
why do disscusions about nark an thieves always... Jul 29 just a guess 6
Drew carter Jul 28 judy 13
baby Jul 28 tink 44
•••
•••