Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
606,021 - 606,040 of 1,083,282 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Did you hear Bammy only submitted two budgets to Congress in four years? mofo.

How'd dat boy get into college when he spent the last two years of high school scratchin' his nuts and playing b-ball? mofo.

Hey, who paid for dat boy's edjicashun. Wasn't he some kind o' foreigner? mofo.

LOL

November 6th cannot come quickly enough. <mofo>

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to prove it.
What were the votes for all the budgets Obama submitted to Congress?
... well?????
... dupe.
He submitted budgets.

Whether the leaders in Congress put them p you votes is out of hids control.

A see what you are trying to do,.

You are trying to dodge the FACT that you were proven wrong by making up new definitions of a submitted budget.

The Present does a budget & submits it to Congress. The President has no authority to put it up to a vote. I thought a Constitutional Expert like you would know that. Oh wait, you only use the Constitution when it fits your argument.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Holyshit....
Do you listen to yourself?
A "trough" signals the end of a recession?
Are you for real?
I didn't say anything.

The NBER did.

But hey, you're obviously the economic expert. A core catcher and economic expert. Who'd have thunk it.

My God, maybe all the financial experts in this country should just call you instead of an organization of economists & experts that we rely on for recession time spans.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the squirrels didn't gather all their nuts last fall!
That one is a case study. LOL
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

... two budgets in four years.

mmm ... mmm ... mmm
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He submitted budgets.
Whether the leaders in Congress put them p you votes is out of hids control.
A see what you are trying to do,.
You are trying to dodge the FACT that you were proven wrong by making up new definitions of a submitted budget.
The Present does a budget & submits it to Congress. The President has no authority to put it up to a vote. I thought a Constitutional Expert like you would know that. Oh wait, you only use the Constitution when it fits your argument.
It's out of hids control?

His being a failure and a joke of a president is also out of his control. That's for sure!

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text>Ok man, so with all the money going out of the country TO countries that we don't even owe money to, and true he has cut money from our military, mostly from the soldiers, All the over spending on equipment, unused buildings, Un-needed parties in Vegas, Over expended trips to wtfe, Obamas highest golf touring out of any president, Ehh f@#$ it to much to stamp here, Exactly where is all the money being pumped into the economy cause last I knew pretty much all the money going out to this crap especially taking care of countries we have no business taking care of right now pretty much taps us out. Oh and this great big huge Government that most of them sit on their a@# all day and do s@#$ that still vote them selves a $100,000 raise every years even though they never spend a dime of there own money. Idk dude, I think you need to check e stats a little more, Numbers aren't adding up. He seemed to have cut pretty much everything we need except Gov. spending and government it's self, fact he refused to even acknowledge it,
Obama has not cut money from the soldiers.

You are just anther lying POS right winger.

What a waste.

I'm looking for that stat that Congress votes itself a $100,000 raise every year. My God, John McCain must be making a few million a year by now.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The recovery, such as it is, is unacceptable and probably less than if the government had done nothing.
Obamacare and planned tax increases are crushing the economy.
Obama should stand up now and call for extension of the Bush tax rates if he cares about the economy.
Did you just admit the economy was better than t was when Obama took office? I think you did.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Did you hear that Bammy is cutting billions from the military budget so that Congress can continue to give him and itself raises every year? He's suggested muskets and bayonets to be standard equipment. mofo.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Did you hear that the economy is much worse since Bammy took office. I did. mofo.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Real Dave"
Let us see;
- Gitmo still open, the president, nobama, promised to close it ASAP, he did not he lied
- Stimulus bill passed, the bill the president, nobama, promised if passed would ensure the unemployment rate would not exceed 8%, one more time he lied
- Housing market, sales and new home starts in the dumpster, much worse than 3 years ago
- Inflation, particularly in food growing at alarming rates
- GDP growth barely keeping up with inflation
- Fewer American's with a job when compared to 1/21/09
- More American's on food stamps when compared to 1/21/09
- Fewer American's in the work force when compared to 1/21/09
- The health care debacle and a president determining that if you do not purchase a product you will be fined, an act that will be declared unconstitutional
- A president, nobama, that bows and kowtows to foreign despots
- A president, nobama, who without provocation bombed Libya with no congressional approval
So "real Dave" tell us all what is better today when compared to 1/21/09?
No BS. A few facts, and blaming Bush will not cut it.
Peace
KMA
You just can't be honest.

You know darn well that it took several months to get those 750,000 a month job losses to zero. During that time 4 million more Americans lost their jobs. Obama has almost got all those jobs back.

An you post this crap implying that he has done nothing about job creation.

This proves you to be a liar & dishonest poster.

Go away & come back when you decide to have a shred of honesty.

And Gitmo. You know that Congress blocked this effort yet you blame Obama. Another example of your dishonesty.

PEACE

GFY

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
Did you hear that Bammy is cutting billions from the military budget so that Congress can continue to give him and itself raises every year? He's suggested muskets and bayonets to be standard equipment. mofo.
You do realize those cuts are mandated by a law passed in Congress, right?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Did you hear that John McCain is selling pencils on the Capitol steps between sessions. He is the poorest paid Senator.
thefacts

Burke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The economic wisdom of a clerk at the Motor Vehicle Bureau is always appreciated.
As opposed to a snot nosed under achieving fanatical low life that continully feels the need to belittle others as a means to cover his wasted, useless and non-existent live.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Did you hear that Bammy is full o'shit when he claims to have created 4.5 million jobs? I did.

I heard the prisoners at Gitmo are really happy there and looking forward to their new soccer stadium ... they'll name it Bammy Field in honor of their fellow Muzzie. The Rev.Wright will give the goddamn invocation.
thefacts

Burke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize those cuts are mandated by a law passed in Congress, right?
Now Dave you should know better than ask a fact based question to a empty headed bagger?

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is a Trojan Horse that will kill the private insurance industry within a very few years.
Private practice of medicine cannot survive when the government dictates services and controls pricing.
Funny, States have been doing it for years.

And

Guess what.

We still have private insurance companies!!!!

Really.

We do
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Did you hear military cuts are mandatory in Congress? I didn't. Uh uh. Bammy just takin' it away and sockin' it with the $500 Billion swiped from Medicare. He's gonna throw it from a helicopter to his peeps in November.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Can anyone name the "funny states'? Must be the other 7 Bammy created.
thefacts

Burke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
Did you hear that Bammy is full o'shit when he claims to have created 4.5 million jobs? I did.
I heard the prisoners at Gitmo are really happy there and looking forward to their new soccer stadium ... they'll name it Bammy Field in honor of their fellow Muzzie. The Rev.Wright will give the goddamn invocation.
We all sense and feel your ill-informed ignorance coupled with your total lack of factual acceptance. Which is documented proof of a "BAGGER". Now stick that big old empty head back up your nearest evangical pastors ass, along with your donation, "FOOL".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Casselberry Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Casselberry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••