Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#649652 May 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
Homer's net worth is nobody's business.
There ya go Homer. Exactly!

It's only vultures, vampire and low life ghetto gutter leeches that would even CONsider inquiring about such anyway.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#649653 May 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'Unraveling the spending cuts should do the trick: Taxmageddon is a misnomer, says David Dayen at Firedoglake. The automatic cuts in defense and social spending under the debt-reduction deal "would hit growth much harder than the taxes." Congress can prevent the worst-case scenario by disarming the trigger that will force these automatic cuts. And letting the Bush tax cuts expire could be a good thing, because Congress could then pass "a different set of 'Obama tax cuts'" that make the wealthy pay more, help the middle class, and prevent a new recession.'
http://theweek.com/article/index/228389/will-...
They are more concerned about the spending cuts, quit being a shill for the rich.
Exactly

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#649654 May 24, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you are always on topix. if you EVER WENT ANYWHERE, you'd know that is true. three days ago i had a couple tell me exactly that. and they are a gay couple. always voted Democrat and probably always will--except not for Obama this time. they went on and on about the economy and how he made things worse.
Well, to be honest, people do tend to say just about anything when they feel threatened by a crazy person--kinda' related to all that useless info you guys get by torture. Why bother?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#649655 May 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your father.
That's obvious. My father had some actual intellect, something you have yet to exhibit.

About time you got something right.
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#649656 May 24, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly
Exactly why Obama shouldn't and won't be reelected in November.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#649657 May 24, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Re electing president nobama means nobama will do what he does best, continue to run up the debt at all time record rates, increase the federal work force, continue our countries fall into bankruptcy, millions more will no longer be required to pay Federal Income taxes, millions more will take advantage of food stamps, the workers, the doers, the job providers will be taxed more, we will be forced to buy a product, health insurance, whether we want it or not, and if we refuse we will be fined $3000.
For those with their hands out it is Utopia, your kind of world.
Peace
Therefore I take it you are voting for Romney; he can speed up the process of bankruptcy and make a handful richer than ever and fools like you think you'll benefit from it. The Ryan plan eliminates Medicare with a voucher program requiring the elderly to go shopping for insurance with a $6000 voucher. The ones with their hands out are the corporations and the billionaires; like Joe Rickets, oh yes, who rails against entitlments! Has $10 million to spend to lie about the President; and then, wants the state of Illinois to pay for Wrigley Field for his Chicago Cubs? Oh please, I hope that Rahm Emmanual tells him to gf himself.
You rightwingers are such damn fools it's not even funny.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#649658 May 24, 2012
The stupidity of government:

New U.S. claims for unemployment benefits fell slightly last week, government data on Thursday showed, suggesting the labor market continues to expand at a moderate rate.

Here's the good part:

Initial claims for unemployment benefits slipped 2,000 to a seasonally adjusted 370,000, the Labor Department said. The prior week's figure was revised upward 2,000 to 372,000 from the previously reported 370,000.

Only the government and libtards can be this stupid!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#649660 May 24, 2012
emmynemm12 wrote:
I'm very happy we had our first black president... I just wish we could find a DECENT one
We got a descent one.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#649661 May 24, 2012
flack wrote:
H-P announces layoffs for 8% of it's workforce. That's 27,000 people folks. Sure everything is just peachy-keen.
Thanks to that cow Meg Whitman; did she take a cut in pay so those jobs could be saved? She's another vulture like Mitt.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#649663 May 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost want to hit something hard when I hear someone say they voted for Obama but now regret it.
I want to scream an inch from their face..."WEREN'T YOU LISTENING TO HIM THE FIRST TIME????? And "WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE FOR HILLARY???? SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN A MUCH BETTER CHOICE!!!!!"
However, Obama has no one to thank but McCain and Palin. Conservatives dropped the ball...and here we are...having no choice but to wait to pick it up again.
"conservatives"

Ha!

Laugh a minute.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#649664 May 24, 2012
flack wrote:
H-P announces layoffs for 8% of it's workforce. That's 27,000 people folks. Sure everything is just peachy-keen.
Meg Whitman, Republican, gutting the company, even though they just reported higher profits. Same thing Romney did and will do as president. Expect a lot more of this if Romney wins, it'll be the new business model.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#649666 May 24, 2012
flack wrote:
The stupidity of government:
New U.S. claims for unemployment benefits fell slightly last week, government data on Thursday showed, suggesting the labor market continues to expand at a moderate rate.
Here's the good part:
Initial claims for unemployment benefits slipped 2,000 to a seasonally adjusted 370,000, the Labor Department said. The prior week's figure was revised upward 2,000 to 372,000 from the previously reported 370,000.
Only the government and libtards can be this stupid!!!
Lib/Dem government accounting: 2+2=1
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#649667 May 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Thanks to that cow Meg Whitman; did she take a cut in pay so those jobs could be saved? She's another vulture like Mitt.
Exactly.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#649668 May 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Why should she? She doing exactly what the Board and the stockholders hired her to do. Keep the company profitable and moving into the future.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#649669 May 24, 2012
Romney is already intimately tied to the for-profit college industry. Inside Higher Ed noted that two of his advisers “have lobbied on behalf of the Apollo Group, the parent company of the University of Phoenix.” On the campaign trail, Romney has effusively praised Full Sail University, a for-profit institution. And it seems that his policy platform would be a boon to this industry which is, in many instances, extremely predatory.

http://thinkprogress.org/...

Anyone who is in college, or planning to attend college, or any parent who has a kid in college is totally ficked if this vulture gets in the White House.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#649670 May 24, 2012
<quoted text>
You and Obama keep up the attacks on business. It's running even the dems away. It's going over like a Led Zeppelin.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#649671 May 24, 2012
dem wrote:
Awwww!
An auction house on Thursday cancelled the sale of a vial containing dried blood residue said to be from Ronald Reagan, announcing that the seller will instead donate the item to the late U.S. president's foundation.
Damnit! Sorry Peppy looks like I am getting you something else for Christmas.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#649672 May 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Meg Whitman, Republican, gutting the company, even though they just reported higher profits. Same thing Romney did and will do as president. Expect a lot more of this if Romney wins, it'll be the new business model.
Bingo! Thank God she didn't get to buy the Governors seat in California; he campaign was managed by Mitt's son, heavily financed by the Mormons. Remember she had a housekeeper for 20 something years and never knew she was illegal? She couldn't sponsor that woman with all her billions? She also made hefty donations to her sons college to cover up his two rape charges.
She is swine in the first degree.
The other wench who was ceo of hp, Carly Fiorina, totally screwed up the company and walked away with something like $28 million package? It's sick.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#649673 May 24, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Lib/Dem government accounting: 2+2=1
The numbers have been revised upward every week but one since the first of the year.
JEB

United States

#649674 May 24, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Paul has little going for him except his leftwing anti-military stance and would likely draw more votes from Obama than from President Romney.
It's the economy, stupid!
Did you happen to notice that RON PAUL was in the Republican Debates

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Captain Yesterday 50,290
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 30 min King George 96,835
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 33 min Murph 70,767
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr LizW 491,228
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr LizW 17,825
Scout & Molly's is coming in the spring 6 hr jeffry 1
The alphabet (Jun '06) 12 hr Princess Hey 1,181
Casselberry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]