Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 30,302)

Showing posts 606,021 - 606,040 of1,033,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Obama is DA MAN! Another fun summer and fall sitting back, relaxing and watching the right-wing wackos turn to ash again... GOP = Grand Old Pharts!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you didn't just throw out the worn-out RACE CARD yet again??!!
You just can't get past that, huh?
Of course but I only use it on racists.

The only people y'all have fooled is yourselves. Everybody else in the whole country gets it.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flack? You want the definition of a bigot? Here it is.
PS: Hey vile hateful beast, I don't have any inlaws, those must be yours that you're talking about.
Golly Gee Plantation Lily, who has the highest out of wedlock birth RATE with children fathered by men who consider wearing their pants very low a fashion statement? which group has the highest crime rates? and who considers it normal to shoot guns into their neighborhoods, especially at a Wednesday night baby mama shower at 3am or at 3pm outside the neighborhood elementary school (it is cultural)...

now, when I think of bigot...I think of your frequent referrals to those who aren't lefty Democrats as "hillbillies" or white men as "pasty OLD white men" and your frequent, bigotted tirades against Catholic Priests is legend.

and, your frequent use of the "retard," also earns you a Topix Award as (Un)Enlightened Hypocrite of the Decade.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Another slacker stealing from her employer by posting garbage on the net when in fact she is supposed to be sorting garbage on the re-cycling conveyer belt , I hope they fire you and you loose your maternity leave .
Yet another "loose" in error...how many socks are still in the closet? LMAO
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

"I really do hear the Twilight Zone theme song..." LoL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Burt!
Remember Andrew Breitbart's untimely & suspicious death??
Wasn't he about to release some incriminatig information about the Kenyan phoney??
I really do hear the Twilight Zone theme song..........

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on.....I'll get a link for you.
Even during the 2000 campaign, the liberal "journalists" had accessed the transcripts of Gore and Bush and were comparing the two.
Don't believe me?
http://www.insidepolitics.org/heard/heard3230...
Hey Professor Dave !

No snappy comeback ? Did you check out the link?

There's more if that's not enough for ya.
SgtRock101

Gretna, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Same place as the white on white crime.
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>where is the national out cry by the black leaders ? HELL ISNT OUR LEADER BLACK ??

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

phlegm_ding wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan rather questioned bush...
Not good enough?
I finally get a chance to goof off on here for a while and there's nobody here but birther retards.

Y'all aren't any fun.

Go see if you can figure out a doughnut.

BTW, Bush was questioned 'cause they trying to expose him as an idiot, not a Muslim/commie/spy/foreigner.
RUSH10ME

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

MixedandProud6663 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I got rid of her a long time ago. My wife is Russian now))) And I'm at U of I grad school.
She's Russian alright , rushin to da skreet to make yo rock monies , sellin dat azz cuz yu needz a anuthur hit .

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course but I only use it on racists.
The only people y'all have fooled is yourselves. Everybody else in the whole country gets it.
Are there any black racists?

I already know the answer, but just want to see if you do.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, three red states he has no designs on winning anyhows lol Filed under: feel good story for rightwingers but meaningless in the overall scheme of things.
What do you have against feel good stories?

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Golly Gee Plantation Lily, who has the highest out of wedlock birth RATE with children fathered by men who consider wearing their pants very low a fashion statement? which group has the highest crime rates? and who considers it normal to shoot guns into their neighborhoods, especially at a Wednesday night baby mama shower at 3am or at 3pm outside the neighborhood elementary school (it is cultural)...
now, when I think of bigot...I think of your frequent referrals to those who aren't lefty Democrats as "hillbillies" or white men as "pasty OLD white men" and your frequent, bigotted tirades against Catholic Priests is legend.
and, your frequent use of the "retard," also earns you a Topix Award as (Un)Enlightened Hypocrite of the Decade.
That pretty much sums up our friend Lily to a T !
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

ONE MORE RANT AGAINST CAPITALISM FROM OBAMA

Obama cites Romney's involvement at Bain as a poor qualification for being President. Yet Obama had zero private sector experience, never made a payroll, never worked a balance sheet, never risked capital investment, never dealt with personnel hiring and firing, just community organizing based on minority views.

In essence, Obama's qualifications for President was non-existent.

It is simple enough. Compare the track record of Bain Capital to Obama Ventures Inc. The liberal left sycophants have nothing but misery and failure to run on, so they invoke Alinsky Rules for Radicals claptrap, in lieu of any reality based improvements.

http://www.highplainspundit.com/2012/05/one-m...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I finally get a chance to goof off on here for a while and there's nobody here but birther retards.
Y'all aren't any fun.
BTW, Bush was questioned 'cause they trying to expose him as an idiot, not a Muslim/commie/spy/foreigner.
Take it easy parcheesi, busy at work, new employees, whirlwind of activity.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you have against feel good stories?
What do you have against people who have something against feel good stories?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

OMG!!!! LMFAO!!!
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>while you were on here all day, one of your kids stuck a fork in a socket and another drank bleach while four of the older ones got sent home with head lice. their Daddies will all be mad. you wouldn't by chance be related to OctoMom or EVEN BE OctoMom, would you?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
Obama cites Romney's involvement at Bain as a poor qualification for being President. Yet Obama had zero private sector experience, never made a payroll, never worked a balance sheet, never risked capital investment, never dealt with personnel hiring and firing, just community organizing based on minority views.
It is simple enough. Compare the track record of Bain Capital to Obama Ventures Inc. The liberal left sycophants have nothing but misery and failure to run on, so they invoke Alinsky Rules for Radicals claptrap, in lieu of any reality based improvements.
Yeah, well now he has over 3 years of experience with over 4 million jobs created, whereas Romney still has Bain which will probably be the bain of his existence. I just like that phrase 'bain of his existence'
RUSH10ME

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Yet another "loose" in error...how many socks are still in the closet? LMAO
Never ever posted under any other name than what you see, are you shittin me , no go back to picking through my trash .
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all aren't any fun.
And they did a good job and yet people still voted for him, in some cases twice. People are dumb according to Homer.
John Galt

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
Only a racist would believe that professional qualifications are superior to a demonstrated bumbling amateur.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 606,021 - 606,040 of1,033,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Casselberry Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Casselberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance