Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
606,021 - 606,040 of 1,101,135 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#649485 May 24, 2012
Oh - well lookie here - another sockpuppet character for one of the commie ba$tard morons here:
thefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
We all sense and feel your ill-informed ignorance coupled with your total lack of factual acceptance. Which is documented proof of a "BAGGER". Now stick that big old empty head back up your nearest evangical pastors ass, along with your donation, "FOOL".
Welcome dumbass. Knock yourself out.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#649486 May 24, 2012
Did you hear that Locust Grove,VA, is the new Fire Island? I did.
thefacts

Fairfax, VA

#649487 May 24, 2012
LOL wrote:
Did you hear military cuts are mandatory in Congress? I didn't. Uh uh. Bammy just takin' it away and sockin' it with the $500 Billion swiped from Medicare. He's gonna throw it from a helicopter to his peeps in November.
The height of hypocrisy is a empty headed bagger pretending to really care about our military after subjecting them to two ill advised, ill prepared,lie infected wars and then abondoned them. By now, if not for Obama's drastic actions [with absolutly no help from the republicans] our nation would be in a fully blown depression. NO DOUBT. Still the clueless continue on as if they were guilty of nothing. Someone needs to explain to baggers that ignorance and stupid are not attributes. Attention DB.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#649488 May 24, 2012
carol wrote:
Just in case some of you missed the latest breaking news last night...
Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick (D) defended Bain in an interview with CNN Tuesday, saying,“I respect what Bain does and its role in the free market system.”
Bam! Bam! That's two shots now aimed at Obama's foot.
didn't you know? it's all about Bam and his buddies--the rosiest picture of hypocrisy:

To President Obama and his campaign, venture capitalists come in two flavors:

* Avaricious vultures (Mitt Romney comes to mind).

* The good kind: folks who are putting their money where the White House says it will do the most good — in Obama’s re-election campaign.

Folks like New Jersey’s ex-Gov. Jon Corzine — who remains a major Obama campaign bundler, even while under investigation by several federal agencies for alleged Wall Street-related misconduct.

It turns out that Corzine was paid more than $8 million in cash and (now worthless) stock options by securities brokerage MF Global shortly before it went belly-up and mysteriously “lost” a staggering $1.6 billion of its clients’ money.

Team Obama has returned Corzine’s donations — but it’s still more than happy to pocket any and all cash he brings in from his friends.

Sen. Jon Tester (D-Mont.) has said “people need to go to jail” over MF Global’s collapse — but to date, no one’s even been charged.

Indeed, a new PBS documentary reports that Corzine personally lobbied regulators not to ban a strategy that allowed his firm to borrow money from customer accounts to fund trading elsewhere. That strategy,“internal repo,” was critical to Corzine’s betting the MF farm on risky European debt.

It also appears that MF Global illegally commingled company and client funds to pay off financial obligations.

Yet Corzine is not considered a vulture.

Nor are those top execs at Mitt Romney’s old firm, Bain Capital, who’ve been pouring money into the Obama campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

Bain itself, of course, is the prime focus of Obama’s wrath these days, with campaign ads ripping the firm as “vulture capitalists.”

Obama is facing mounting criticism from — surprise — his fellow Democrats over these attack ads.

Newark Mayor Cory Booker, former Democratic Party Chairman Ed Rendell, Sen. Mark Warner and Obama auto czar Steve Rattner have all questioned Obama’s seeming attack on the free-enterprise system.

Booker, of course, walked back his public criticism of the “nauseating” attack “of his own volition,” says Team Obama — a claim contradicted by Booker himself, who admits the campaign spoke with him.

Obama, of course, is about nothing if not double standards. But this time, he truly has outdone himself.

so, now venture capitalists can be added to Obama's Villian de Jour list:

as:

• Bankers
• Doctors
• AIG EXECS
• The richest one percent
• Insurance companies
• Oil and gas companies
• Wall Street fat cats
• Big business
• The Founding Fathers for limiting the powers of government
• Mortgage lenders for loaning people too much money
• Church leaders who speak out when government runs
roughshod over their beliefs
• Tea Party and everyone else who believes government is too big and spends too much.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#649489 May 24, 2012
Not Surprized wrote:
"Historically, the final stage of all victories is 'desperation' from the opposing side. When bitter, ignorant buffoons know they're fighting a lost cause, any attempt at "rationality" falls by the wayside... and that's when they start to spew the garbage. It's over. The jerks lost... and they KNOW it."
We should be CELEBRATING this daily display of stupidity.
We are celebrating.

Obama is desperate, cannot defend his record, and has only personal attacks left.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#649490 May 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying black people are too stupid to get into Columbia based on academic records?
Most, but not all.

In Obama's case, who knows?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#649491 May 24, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if it's simple economics or not, the point is illegal aliens and the drugs that are coming over the border have nothing to do with the economy or capitalism or any other benefit to this country.
And the Gov't isn't doing squat to fix either problem.
CUT THE SUPPLY. The effect would be instant and beneficial to this country. F@#K ECONOMICS.
Or maybe you libtards would feel it's wrong to let the poor junkie suffer without their fix.
Black markets including the illegal drug trade are the purest forms of capitalism you're likely to find on a grand scale in the industrialized world.

I know, you right wingers hate free markets and capitalism and always want the government to control markets.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#649492 May 24, 2012
Did you hear our military is now all volunteer? I guess somebody likes war.

Aren't economic cycles wonderful? They usually do much better with little government interference.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#649493 May 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He submitted budgets.
Whether the leaders in Congress put them p you votes is out of hids control.
A see what you are trying to do,.
You are trying to dodge the FACT that you were proven wrong by making up new definitions of a submitted budget.
The Present does a budget & submits it to Congress. The President has no authority to put it up to a vote. I thought a Constitutional Expert like you would know that. Oh wait, you only use the Constitution when it fits your argument.
"out of his control" or even Democrats knew Obama's proposed budgets were as useless as he is?

In early 2011, Barack Obama received a report from the Simpson-Bowles deficit commission HE HIMSELF LAUNCHED that outlined a series of significant cuts and new taxes that would have at least lowered the rate at which the country added to its debt. OBAMA IGNORED THE REPORT COMPLETELY and instead proposed a budget with nearly $1.5 trillion in deficit spending, with no serious attempts to cut spending. It was so embarrassing that Republicans had to force the DEMOCRAT-CONTROLLED SENATE in May 2011 to bring it up for a vote, WHERE IT FAILED UNANIMOUSLY, 0-97.

Budgets are all about the numbers. If the President wants to keep proposing massive deficits, increased spending, and higher taxes, those policies are the numbers. DEMOCRATS ARE JUST AS EMBARRASSED that the numbers add up to old-school tax-and-spend policies, and that they didn’t have a chance to obfuscate by declaring that Republicans are engaging in a war on left-handed Basque women who use marshmallow Schnapps for medicinal purposes.

This is the 2ND YEAR IN A ROW THAT OBAMA'S BUDGET COULDN'T WIN A SINGLE DEMOCRATIC VOTE IN CONGRESS. In parliamentary systems, that would be a vote of no confidence and the party would be looking for new leadership. Perhaps it’s time for the country to do what Democrats won’t do for themselves and look for leadership who can produce rational numbers in budgets, or at least budgets that can win a vote from its own party.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#649494 May 24, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
or they can go with Romney who destroyed the teabaggers
Teabaggers are leftwing homosexual perverts, like you.

The Tea Party movement supports President Romney's plans to avoid tax increases, control government spending, and repeal Obamacare.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#649495 May 24, 2012
thefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to a snot nosed under achieving fanatical low life that continully feels the need to belittle others as a means to cover his wasted, useless and non-existent live.
Good morning Ghostie! Still stupid I see.

Location hidden

#649496 May 24, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The goal posts were where they have always been.
Obama has submitted only 2 budgets to Congress in 4 years.
Since you want to make a point, how about you answer the post since daveyboy runs away from it every time he has to put some proof up.
You forgot to prove it.
What were the votes for all the budgets Obama submitted to Congress?
... well?????
... dupe.
Dave posted all of them. Then you decided it didn't count if they didn't come to a vote. That's moving the goal line. I'm not in this argument between you and Dave, I'm only pointing out what retarded, lying, scumbags you right wingers are.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#649497 May 24, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We are celebrating.
Obama is desperate, cannot defend his record, and has only personal attacks left.
Oh, he's makin' a list, checkin'it twice; gonna find out who's naughty or nice ..." LOL
John Galt

Houston, TX

#649498 May 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just admit the economy was better than t was when Obama took office? I think you did.
If one had three brain tumors and one was removed, some would say they are "better."

Others would say they are still dying.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#649499 May 24, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning Ghostie! Still stupid I see.
... not THE lieutenant-captain Gigi of spongin' off the relatives fame? Can't be ... he didn't mention "azz". LOL

Location hidden

#649500 May 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Interupting cow.
Interupting---
MOO!
---cow who?
Love this joke.
Where did the time go? Guess I'll have to catch up tomorrow.
NewYawk thought I was calling them an "interupting cow".

Hmmm, guess that could be pretty offensive.

Oh well, no place for the squeemish.
peed_on_my_back

Euless, TX

#649501 May 24, 2012
thefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
We all sense and feel your ill-informed ignorance coupled with your total lack of factual acceptance. Which is documented proof of a "BAGGER". Now stick that big old empty head back up your nearest evangical pastors ass, along with your donation, "FOOL".
First you need to get the teat out yo mouth...

You have sucked long enough....let another weak and feeble loser LIBERAL have some teat time....
John Galt

Houston, TX

#649502 May 24, 2012
thefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to a snot nosed under achieving fanatical low life that continully feels the need to belittle others as a means to cover his wasted, useless and non-existent live.
Blow it out your ear, you government parasite.

Except for teachers, police, and firemen, government employees are useless leeches.

Location hidden

#649503 May 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the question again?
How can you swallow the lie that the Republicans are more fiscally responsible than the Democrats when the numbers say they are just as bad if not worse?
JEB

United States

#649504 May 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly my point. That was the "more important" issue Emanuel was talking about...nationalizing one-sixth of the nation's economy.
Control is the only "more important" issue.
Carol,
Since Row v Wade (1973) US has elected Republican Presidents and Republican Congresses. The Supreme Court is Conservative.
Why No action to overturn the decision.

Peace !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casselberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 5 min Lexus1985 9,046
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min RADIO 46,362
Florida ranks third in the nation for hate grou... (Feb '09) 19 min Go Blue Forever 360
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 36 min T-REX 25,777
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 58 min Liz Spector 17,645
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 1 hr WAS sanka 35
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr WAS sanka 486,554
•••
•••
Casselberry Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Casselberry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Casselberry People Search