Authorities identify woman left at Caryville bar

Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel

A citizen's tip has shed light on the identity of a special-needs woman who was left at a Campbell County bar last month.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Dpetes

Algonquin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Really I know this family an their are a lot of serious issues going on its time for the state to take care of the other two children in that house.
Why

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Most people would find a DOG a home....what kind of heartless animal would drive her child 400 miles and dump it off on the side of the road with no food and water....and where is the father...why didn't he come to get his daughter...
so sad

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

This woman should be investigated. All the children should be removed. I mean she let this girl grow up without teaching her social skills or giving her any type of education, and then ditches her in a bar of all places! im sure all the children are just as severly neglected as this poor girl. SHe seems like a heartless, lazy, selfish coward of a woman. I am glad that the girl is doing well. She will probally flourish now she is away from her scumbag mother, I hope her other children get the same oppurtunity. it so sad that pathetic excuses for human beings are able to even have children. She may not have recieved charges but I pray that they at the very least investigate this waste and remove the other children. YOU ARE DISGUSTING EVA!!!!!
below

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

seems like this lady planned to abandon this child; she must have known if she dropped her at a gas station, they would call the law, but if she were dropped at a bar, well, you get the picture. Shameful and she should have to answer for what she did. Best wishes to the young lady whom I'm sure is better off.
person

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Dean and Eva Cameron, Tennessee is aiming 6,400,000+ hateful stares right at you.
Rockytop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Hell is where eva and dean should be dropped off. cold heartless.
OverLord

Winchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

person wrote:
Dean and Eva Cameron, Tennessee is aiming 6,400,000+ hateful stares right at you.
Make that 6,399,999. Cause I don't care.
person

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

OverLord wrote:
<quoted text>
Make that 6,399,999. Cause I don't care.
Fine then if you don't care about the taxes that you pay that go to take care of a girl dumped here from another state by very sorry parents.
OverLord

Winchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Who said I pay taxes?
person

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

OverLord wrote:
Who said I pay taxes?
Do you use electricity?

Do you watch pay TV?

Do you use the internet?

Do you drive?

Do you buy anything at all?

Do you work legally?

Then you pay taxes, dumbass.
Tracy

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Tennessee has become the dumping ground and now that its known there is no law against it, people from Tennessee will start dumping their own
person

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Tracy wrote:
Tennessee has become the dumping ground and now that its known there is no law against it, people from Tennessee will start dumping their own
There will be a law shortly, just a little rewording for the Lynn amendment and it will be fixed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Caryville Discussions

Search the Caryville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min NTMD8OR 123,809
The Car Doctor's mechanical advise (Jan '11) 35 min mike 2
SSI ChEcK 1 hr haha 5
Husband chased wife with ball bat 1 hr clown 3
sno ball place 1 hr clown 7
The Real Sheirff Robbie Goins 1 hr Vote Goins 20
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 2 hr C Clark 58,235
•••
•••
•••
•••

Caryville Jobs

•••