Authorities identify woman left at Caryville bar

A citizen's tip has shed light on the identity of a special-needs woman who was left at a Campbell County bar last month. Full Story
Dpetes

Algonquin, IL

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Really I know this family an their are a lot of serious issues going on its time for the state to take care of the other two children in that house.
Why

Oak Ridge, TN

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Most people would find a DOG a home....what kind of heartless animal would drive her child 400 miles and dump it off on the side of the road with no food and water....and where is the father...why didn't he come to get his daughter...
so sad

Logan, IL

#3 Jul 11, 2012
This woman should be investigated. All the children should be removed. I mean she let this girl grow up without teaching her social skills or giving her any type of education, and then ditches her in a bar of all places! im sure all the children are just as severly neglected as this poor girl. SHe seems like a heartless, lazy, selfish coward of a woman. I am glad that the girl is doing well. She will probally flourish now she is away from her scumbag mother, I hope her other children get the same oppurtunity. it so sad that pathetic excuses for human beings are able to even have children. She may not have recieved charges but I pray that they at the very least investigate this waste and remove the other children. YOU ARE DISGUSTING EVA!!!!!
below

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jul 11, 2012
seems like this lady planned to abandon this child; she must have known if she dropped her at a gas station, they would call the law, but if she were dropped at a bar, well, you get the picture. Shameful and she should have to answer for what she did. Best wishes to the young lady whom I'm sure is better off.
person

Athens, TN

#5 Jul 14, 2012
Dean and Eva Cameron, Tennessee is aiming 6,400,000+ hateful stares right at you.
Rockytop

United States

#6 Jul 21, 2012
Hell is where eva and dean should be dropped off. cold heartless.
OverLord

Winchester, TN

#8 Jul 23, 2012
person wrote:
Dean and Eva Cameron, Tennessee is aiming 6,400,000+ hateful stares right at you.
Make that 6,399,999. Cause I don't care.
person

Athens, TN

#9 Jul 23, 2012
OverLord wrote:
<quoted text>
Make that 6,399,999. Cause I don't care.
Fine then if you don't care about the taxes that you pay that go to take care of a girl dumped here from another state by very sorry parents.
OverLord

Winchester, TN

#10 Jul 23, 2012
Who said I pay taxes?
person

Athens, TN

#11 Jul 24, 2012
OverLord wrote:
Who said I pay taxes?
Do you use electricity?

Do you watch pay TV?

Do you use the internet?

Do you drive?

Do you buy anything at all?

Do you work legally?

Then you pay taxes, dumbass.
Tracy

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jul 25, 2012
Tennessee has become the dumping ground and now that its known there is no law against it, people from Tennessee will start dumping their own
person

Athens, TN

#13 Jul 25, 2012
Tracy wrote:
Tennessee has become the dumping ground and now that its known there is no law against it, people from Tennessee will start dumping their own
There will be a law shortly, just a little rewording for the Lynn amendment and it will be fixed.
Rockbb

Mexico, Mexico

#15 Nov 13, 2014
what happened with the girl now? i also read in another page that eva was arrested for for hitting this child with a spoon, and what about the C- section scar?
Rockbb

Mexico, Mexico

#16 Nov 13, 2014
Dpetes wrote:
Really I know this family an their are a lot of serious issues going on its time for the state to take care of the other two children in that house.
this is from another page is that true? " let's not forget why this child is disabled in the first place. it's because when she was a child her parent's were not watching her on a florida vacation and she fell into a pool and by the time someone got to her she had severe brain damage. also check thew algonquin illinois police record from a year ago or so and you will find where she was arrested for hitting this child with a spoon. eva and dean cameron are very sick people."
New blood

La Follette, TN

#17 Nov 21, 2014
Rockbb wrote:
<quoted text>
this is from another page is that true? " let's not forget why this child is disabled in the first place. it's because when she was a child her parent's were not watching her on a florida vacation and she fell into a pool and by the time someone got to her she had severe brain damage. also check thew algonquin illinois police record from a year ago or so and you will find where she was arrested for hitting this child with a spoon. eva and dean cameron are very sick people."
When at read is this old it needs to be deleted!
littlewhitegirl

Jacksboro, TN

#18 Friday Dec 5
The worst part is that after she dumped her child off at the bar.she went to the Hampton INN in caryville and got a room for the night. Very sad. Does anyone know what ever happened with the mother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Marlow (May '12) 8 min TRUTH 3
any women give head for cash? 28 min Queers 4
Sheriffs Party Tonight While Lady Missing 1 hr Exactly thank you... 7
Sheriff's Department 2 hr Horsepower TV 52
anal girls 3 hr pat 2
rhondas husband 3 hr gag 30
pamela phillips olivio 3 hr tired of a hypocrite 3
Caryville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web