living in cary

Posted in the Cary Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
c c rettuc

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 24, 2009
 
of course there are gangs in cary residing around western wake hospital, and down around the post office and the corner of maynard and kildaire farm.
Drugs are rampant in Cary and can be purchased at any high school-a hit of heroin is only 20 dollars....why do you think one of the schools is nicknamed Greendope
Cary Resident

Chapel Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 25, 2009
 
c c rettuc wrote:
<quoted text>
of course there are gangs in cary residing near western wake hospital,in and around the post office there down the road and around maynard and kildaire farm rd.
drugs are sold out of the high schools and heroin can be bought for 20 dollars a hit
C C is correct, the area's mentioned and a couple of others are "rough" parts of town...but lets keep this in perspective...we arenít taking about housing projects where police, fire, and services fear to go. These areas are made up of diverse hard working, law abiding families and simply contain a very small percentage of people who would rather live on the fringes of the law. Cary now has a population of more than 137000 covering 35 square miles and has many of the same ills as other municipalities with similar demographics. I love this large, boring, clean, beautiful, traffic congested, family friendly, diverse, small feeling, town.

“Cary NC Real Estate Expert”

Since: Aug 06

Cary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 1, 2010
 
I just love the comment above - I love this large, boring, clean, beautiful, family friendly, diverse, small feeling town...that just about sums it all up...
HunglikeMule

Smithfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 3, 2010
 
Tracy Santrock wrote:
I just love the comment above - I love this large, boring, clean, beautiful, family friendly, diverse, small feeling town...that just about sums it all up...
Someone needs to put the crack pipe down. Must be a slow day in the real "snake" office.

Now that Wake County will go back to community based schools, I wonder how all the Raleigh drug dealers will get their drugs out into Cary/Apex/Morrisville?
91XLH

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 4, 2010
 
HunglikeMule wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to put the crack pipe down. Must be a slow day in the real "snake" office.
Now that Wake County will go back to community based schools, I wonder how all the Raleigh drug dealers will get their drugs out into Cary/Apex/Morrisville?
From the source...Spring Lake of course.
al Fugazi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 2, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I read this and I laugh. Cary is a small little dinky town definitely no Los Angeles. If there gang members here its more than likely unruly teenagers who have just purchased some spray paint from ace hardware.

Do you people really believe we are being overrun here? Please tell me you dont believe that. This is a safe town. I have NEVER had a problem here and probably NEVER will. Cary isnt exactly the hood. Drive around. Have a looksee. The only kind of gang activity is overcaffenated mothers at Trader Joes & Lowes Food Market.

You people need to pull your heads out of the sand and communicate with other people. More than likely it is your own fears and paranoia contributing to such an assinine assertion.
Real smart fella

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

HunglikeMule wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone needs to put the crack pipe down. Must be a slow day in the real "snake" office.
Now that Wake County will go back to community based schools, I wonder how all the Raleigh drug dealers will get their drugs out into Cary/Apex/Morrisville?
You sir are a moron.

Since: Feb 10

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 5, 2010
 
I know the GANGS can recruit THE BLOB in the sewers.They should be able to shape that scum, any way they want with their sub scum selfs.Unidentified BLOB in sewers and IDENTIFIED blobs selling drugs on the corners.They smell and look the same.I suppose the blob is mutated GANGSTER thats the reason for the BAD SMELL.

Since: Feb 10

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 5, 2010
 
That was not right for me to compare THE BLOB in THe sewers in Raleigh to The gangsters selling drugs.THe BLOB didn't do anything wrong to be compared to such scum bags.I am truly SORRY BLOB.I did not mean to compare you to such those miscreants selling crack and any other stimulant.THe BLOB probably has a more fiunctioning brain and smells better.May KARMA treat you the way you treat your victims.
Kat

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 2, 2012
 
al Fugazi wrote:
I read this and I laugh. Cary is a small little dinky town definitely no Los Angeles. If there gang members here its more than likely unruly teenagers who have just purchased some spray paint from ace hardware.
Do you people really believe we are being overrun here? Please tell me you dont believe that. This is a safe town. I have NEVER had a problem here and probably NEVER will. Cary isnt exactly the hood. Drive around. Have a looksee.
The only kind of gang activity is
overcaffenatedmothers at Trader Joes & Lowes Food Market.
You people need to pull your heads out of the sand and communicate with other people. More

than likely it is your own fears and paranoiacontributing to such an assinine
assertion.

WAKE-UP, Wake County! MS-13 IS HERE and AND HAS BEEN HERE for some time now! Start some crime prevention in your neighborhoods like start getting to know your neighbors, have regular meetings in your homes, start being more awre if strangers walking YOUR streets . Ask your local Police Dept. to come to one of your meetings and they

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cary Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cary People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cary News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cary
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••