Fu_k YOu P-Mathews

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2010
i want to know if everybody thinks trinity is a good place to work for? I know it's decent money for around here, but if we could get past that, would you really say that trinity is a good place to work for. Do you think they do people right?
u dont know

Kansas City, MO

#2 Apr 6, 2010
well, it look like old Angla, put carl and patty in their plase again .
quest 49

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 6, 2010
If you are a Goodale Trinity is a great place to work,play,sex,drugs,their own rules,fight. Trinity is a sorry ass place to work. Now all they want are high school drop-outs so they can start them out at low pay. All the ole-timers have their days numbered. More money for the Goodales with cheap labor. I'm an ole-timer and i can see it coming.
paul

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Apr 6, 2010
u dont know wrote:
well, it look like old Angla, put carl and patty in their plase again .
someone needs to put your ass in school again or did you even attend school ?
Help

Coudersport, PA

#5 Apr 7, 2010
Yes we need help. Angla is on her way back to work tommrow. She calls the shots. THAT HAS BEEN MADE CLEAR. So dont cross her. For someone who is so small, she is wheeling a lot of power. I feel sorry for the one's that tried to get her into trouble and failed. I'm sure Richard will be after them too. no one deservsed to be talked to like they are dogs and she just walk around and treat people anyway she wants. I think the employees are tired of her crap and have had enough. There are other jobs out there. If things dont change i got a feeling Carl will not be able to build boats with no employees. WE ARE TIRED OF BEING WALKED ALL OVER AND NOTHING IS DON ABOUT IT. CARL!!!! YOU BETTER HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THE PROBLEM THIS TIME. WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH.

United States

#6 Apr 7, 2010
where else are you going to go....quit bitching when your not going to do shit about it and you know nowhere else is going to pay your ass 18$hr for your stupid ass uneducated opinion. dont assume all goodales got it easy just bc you aint one.
Excuse me folks

United States

#7 Apr 16, 2010
It is getting harder and harder for Carl to cover for Richard every day. Explain the hefty overtime to Dallas every week when the production is at an all time low. The best welders anywhere are worn slap out, exhausted, and morale is NIL. The problem IS Richard, plain and simple. If he was outta here, we would pump out barges like it has never been seen before! Carl and Richard are as different as black and white. IF Carl had the stomach to kick his ornery ass to the curb, Carl could have the best barge production unit in the entire group from Trinity, but he does NOT possess the balls needed for the job. His brother is his ruin. Richard is not only his ruin, he is also the Achilles Heel of the entire Caruthersville plant. He has no education, no people skills, and no future. He might be qualified to collect garbage, if it were pre-sorted.
Help

Coudersport, PA

#8 Apr 18, 2010
i would not say production is at an all time low with 10 boats a week being built. it is an all time high. i do agree that the best welders are being over worked but it is their choise. not all overtime is mandentory. and besides where else can you make that kind of money except nucor. but nucor only workes 6 months out of the year. and i do agree that we need an across the board raise. no one else is making the company this kind of money.
Excuse me folks

United States

#9 Apr 30, 2010
Not really...the overtime IS mandatory. In most sections, the skilled welders are NOT given a choice, they are told to work OR ELSE. There is NO time for family, friends, or faith. The welders KNOW exactly how to slow things down to a crawl as well. When workers are sick to death of being in a hot, exhausting environment, they know how to cause delays. Forcing skilled men to stay 12 hour shifts, 6 days a week when they need refreshment instead, is killing morale. Therefore, they reward dumbazz with breakdown of equipment on a regular basis. In case you have not noticed, many workers are absent on a regular basis. IF dumbazz refuses to provide time off, we'll make our own. There are no raises, no rewards, no appreciation...most are looking for better jobs, because they ARE out there. Since dumbazz refuses to leave, we can find work elsewhere...hell, this is not the only company around...and certainly not the only one where such stupidity exists. We can have jobs and time off at the same time.
green eyes

Caruthersville, MO

#10 Jun 15, 2010
well sounds like angela is runnen all the shots with richard!!let me get a hold of him hewill change his mind!!
Big man

United States

#11 Mar 11, 2011
green eyes wrote:
well sounds like angela is runnen all the shots with richard!!let me get a hold of him hewill change his mind!!
He always goes for the easy white trashy ones .
its all good

United States

#12 Mar 13, 2011
good place to work BAH HA HA HA !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roundhouse 3 hr guest 14
Jeremy Chunn 4 hr Jeremy Chunn 12
Obamacare Christmas surprise 8 hr ComradeWinston 1
Caruthersville "Buddy System" Sat Not a Fan 12
High Price of Gas in c'ville Sat Not a Fan 89
People in Caruthersville Sat butterfly 1
young man seeking older woman (Nov '13) Sat tampabayallstar 46
Caruthersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web