Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated May 22, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 May 10, 2013
Who got shot tonight? Heard a lot of police had to be called in?

Dexter, MO

#2 May 10, 2013
Where at.
whatiheard

Caruthersville, MO

#3 May 10, 2013
I was told that it was rocko
stl

Saint Louis, MO

#4 May 10, 2013
Who is rocko
stl

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 10, 2013
whatiheard wrote:
I was told that it was rocko
who is rocko

Dexter, MO

#6 May 10, 2013
I saw on fb where someone said Prayers for the family. Who is Rocko and who shot him.
him

Kansas City, MO

#7 May 10, 2013
Do you mean Rosco

Dexter, MO

#8 May 10, 2013
Fb said Rocko but I don't know.
just saying

Caruthersville, MO

#9 May 10, 2013
No its not Rosco that's my uncle
pissed off

Bolivar, MO

#10 May 11, 2013
His name was Rodney Maxwell aka Rocko. all im saying is it was a senseless shooting that should not have happened.
OMG

Saint Louis, MO

#11 May 11, 2013
pissed off wrote:
His name was Rodney Maxwell aka Rocko. all im saying is it was a senseless shooting that should not have happened.
What happened?
blessed

Caruthersville, MO

#12 May 11, 2013
His name is Rodney "Rocco" Maxwell. & he was a husband & father of 3 children.. A hard working employee of Trinity Industries in Caruthersville, MO. One who is well respected by many & will trully be missed.
lipps

Sikeston, MO

#13 May 11, 2013
Why did he get shot? Who shot him?
dont make no sense

United States

#14 May 11, 2013
It was a young ignorant person rocko was a cool person who worked hard and took care of his wife and kids even though I didnt kno him that well but I have heard of how lots of ppl respected him..you did your thang Bro God got u now...its a senseless act of murder now a father has
lost his life, kids and wife while a wife and kids has lost a husband and a father ..a man shouldnt die because u dislike him of what he drive or what he live in its a shame how this is becoming a part of life senseless murders. While we shed a tear for our fallen brother lets keep our heads tilted to the sky and pray for a change to our society because when real men die lets not pour out liquor lets pour our hearts out cause a family will need that over some selfish dumb act that we are faced with today..live onnn bro through god as no one can hate on you now...
what the heck

Sikeston, MO

#15 May 11, 2013
They don't know who did it? In this small town. I'm sure he had cell records or something...the cpd may need to watch "the first 48"!
Michael

Saint Louis, MO

#16 May 11, 2013
I worked with Rocko when he came to days at Trinity, he was always walking with a smile on his face and kept things entertaining to help pass the day. He always said that days was not as laid back as nights so I guess he went back to working nights. I would see him coming in on nights when I was headed out after my shift. Won't be the same not seeing you come in Prayers with friends and family during these rough times.
omg...really?

United States

#17 May 11, 2013
Put a stop to all the druggies!!!!! It's sad that his family wife and kids lost him but he knew what he was getting into when got into drugs! Hope they find out who did it and peace for his family
jeremy nichols

Martin, TN

#18 May 12, 2013
i worked with rocko he was a good man my condolences go out to his family sorry for your loss
stupid ppl

Sikeston, MO

#19 May 12, 2013
U must know a lot to know all his buizz. Its a dirty job but someone had to do it...where ya think yo momma gets her crack!
wow

Sikeston, MO

#20 May 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="omg...really?"] Put a stop to all the druggies!!!!! It's sad that his family wife and kids lost him but he knew what he was getting into when got into drugs! Hope they find out who did it and peace for his family[/QUOTE]

Now do u really hope they catch him...sound like ur a bit of a sh** starter. This family is hurting...I'm sure if someone shot u we could find a way to justify that to. Either yr fat, ugly, worthless parent, or maybe just a miserable person cuz u don't have sh** but a computer....get a life. U see where te man worked at Trinity its.ppl like u who deserve what he got.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 min sheepdog 2,012
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 42 min squeezers 249
Thoughts - Obama & Isreal 51 min DrHouse 55
David H. Koch's charitable giving... 51 min Gene 12
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 2 hr Pop Clutch 6,932
Game Time! 10 hr Tiger fan 16
Demacrat Argus Paper 11 hr Tiger 00 23
Swindles 11 hr Pokemon 7
•••
•••