Romney Lies About Jeep Plant Closing to Scare Voters!

Posted in the Caruthersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO

Rolla, MO

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Mitt Romney hits a new low in telling OUT-RIGHT LIES Thursday when he told a crowd in Ohio that JEEP WAS GOING TO CLOSE DOWN IT'S PLANTS IN THE U.S. & MOVE THEM TO CHINA!

Romney then said if he was elected he wouLd do everything in his power to keep those jobs here. Romney repeated the lie in another city & he is also running a TV ad telling the same LIE!

IS THERE NO LEVEL ROMNEY WON'T SINK TO - does the man have no shame???

As soon as Romney told this lie the Jeep company was quick to send out a rebuttal to Romney's lie - saying that they have no intention of shifting production of Jeep models out of North America to China!

As a matter of fact, the company is reviewing it's opportunities TO SELL JEEPS TO CHINA!

Just last week, Jeep announced plans to add a 3rd shift to it's Detroit plant - which will create 1,100 more jobs. Jeep is also investing 500 million dollars to upgrade it's Toledo Ohio plant.

Romney knows he is trailing Obama in the polls in Ohio. Romney also knows, he must win Ohio to win the presidency...

Why would Romney try to SCARE the voters in OHIO - when he knew that HIS LIE WOULD QUICKLY REBUKED???
The man has definately got some BIG MENTAL PROBLEMS!!!

What Romney did in Ohio is as bad as going into a crowded building and yelling - FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!(when there is no fire)...
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Is there no level that Alumni will sink to as she spins her rants and raves? Is there no level of disrespect she won't find? And not one valid reference as to where she got her information.
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO

Rolla, MO

#3 Oct 30, 2012
John Doe wrote:
Is there no level that Alumni will sink to as she spins her rants and raves? Is there no level of disrespect she won't find? And not one valid reference as to where she got her information.
Do you deny that Romney LIED to the people of Ohio when he told them that Jeep would be closing down their plants & moving them to China???

Do you deny that this was a low-down dispicible thing to do trying to scare these good people just to try to win the race for presidency???
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#4 Oct 30, 2012
I am confirming and denying NOTHING. I am saying you gave us no valid points of reference to prove yourself right and so, what you've posted is just another rant. "dispicible" is spelled despicable. If you had spelled it right you answer would have been easier to read.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Romney was telling the straight up truth about Fiat moving Jeep manufacturing out of this country.

Alum61, anyone who says different is living with their head up Obama's butt spewing talking points, or just stuck in the sand ignoring reality.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#6 Oct 30, 2012
ComradeWinston wrote:
Romney was telling the straight up truth about Fiat moving Jeep manufacturing out of this country.
Alum61, anyone who says different is living with their head up Obama's butt spewing talking points, or just stuck in the sand ignoring reality.
Straight up you say?

In an e-mail to employees, the chief executive, Sergio Marchionne, said that Jeep’s commitment to the United States was unequivocal.“I feel obliged to unambiguously restate our position: Jeep production will not be moved from the United States to China,” he wrote.“It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.”

Jeep is "thinking" of moving Chinese production for China back to China, but is increasing production and jobs at two US locations.

Just another desperate lie by Romney (out of his own mouth) to get some traction in Ohio.

Go phuck yourself you racist hypocrite pig
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#7 Oct 30, 2012
John Doe wrote:
I am confirming and denying NOTHING. I am saying you gave us no valid points of reference to prove yourself right and so, what you've posted is just another rant. "dispicible" is spelled despicable. If you had spelled it right you answer would have been easier to read.
Nice fence walk. LOL
No your not confirming or denying lol, your just arguing for the sake of arguing. You guys just cant shut up enough about when a damaging aspect its home. You both know deep down inside that Romney LIED about this just as Obama has lied about many things. So you guys want to judge and condemn people for supporting one liar yet defend the liar you two dipshits like.......yea that makes a lotta sense now doesnt it.

Gary Johnson, yea waste my vote but not giving it to Obama or Romney

Location hidden

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight up you say?
In an e-mail to employees, the chief executive, Sergio Marchionne, said that Jeep’s commitment to the United States was unequivocal.“I feel obliged to unambiguously restate our position: Jeep production will not be moved from the United States to China,” he wrote.“It is inaccurate to suggest anything different.”
Jeep is "thinking" of moving Chinese production for China back to China, but is increasing production and jobs at two US locations.
Just another desperate lie by Romney (out of his own mouth) to get some traction in Ohio.
Go phuck yourself you racist hypocrite pig
I'll believe Bloomberg Business Reports, you can believe, well, whomever you want to believe.

Unfortunately, when a company ships jobs overseas or closes down plants, the last people the home office wants to admit it to, is the employees who are about to lose their livelihood. like Libya, time will reveal the truth.

That last sentence tells me you need a Bible lesson. It looks like the devil has a death grip on you. You need to make correcting that job one in your life.
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice fence walk. LOL
No your not confirming or denying lol, your just arguing for the sake of arguing. You guys just cant shut up enough about when a damaging aspect its home. You both know deep down inside that Romney LIED about this just as Obama has lied about many things. So you guys want to judge and condemn people for supporting one liar yet defend the liar you two dipshits like.......yea that makes a lotta sense now doesnt it.
Gary Johnson, yea waste my vote but not giving it to Obama or Romney
Gene, I have never denied that Governor Romney has made errors. The left jump on him for his mistakes but never say a word about President Obama makes his mistakes.

I have a question here that I think is right on the mark. If Jeep is going to expand its production but it is going to do that in China and not here in the United States, isn't it outsourcing those new jobs to China?

I don't think you're wasting your vote partner. I think you are making a statement.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#10 Oct 30, 2012
ComradeWinston wrote:
<quoted text>I'll believe Bloomberg Business Reports, you can believe, well, whomever you want to believe.
Unfortunately, when a company ships jobs overseas or closes down plants, the last people the home office wants to admit it to, is the employees who are about to lose their livelihood. like Libya, time will reveal the truth.
That last sentence tells me you need a Bible lesson. It looks like the devil has a death grip on you. You need to make correcting that job one in your life.
Keep trying fuktard LOL

When you start living the scripture you preach then we'll talk.
Gene

Caruthersville, MO

#11 Oct 30, 2012
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
Gene, I have never denied that Governor Romney has made errors. The left jump on him for his mistakes but never say a word about President Obama makes his mistakes.
I have a question here that I think is right on the mark. If Jeep is going to expand its production but it is going to do that in China and not here in the United States, isn't it outsourcing those new jobs to China?
I don't think you're wasting your vote partner. I think you are making a statement.
Your spinning it again Doe Boy!

Read the post again. The answer is there. If you cant figure something out on your own, then dont open up the can of worms.
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#12 Oct 30, 2012
Gene wrote:
<quoted text>
Your spinning it again Doe Boy!
Read the post again. The answer is there. If you cant figure something out on your own, then dont open up the can of worms.
I didn't open this can of worms, Alumni did.
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO

Rolla, MO

#13 Oct 31, 2012
ComradeWinston wrote:
<quoted text>I'll believe Bloomberg Business Reports, you can believe, well, whomever you want to believe.
Comrade,
Do you believe Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne (in his statment last week) when he cleared up all rumors & OUT-RIGHT LIES about Jeep moving it's manufacturing from the USA to China???

If you still insist on believing THIS BIG FAT LIE that Romney keeps on telling over & over & over - just go to my new post "Chrysler Denys Jeep Mfg Moving To China"

Romney MISREAD THE BLOOMBERG REPORT!!!

The report was saying that Chrysler will be opening plants in China to satisfy local demand - BECAUSE THE CHINESE WANT TO BUY JEEPS TOO!!!

Location hidden

#14 Oct 31, 2012
I believe what Fiat has to say in talks with thier Chinese partner, Guangzhou AGC.
You can believe what Chrysler tells American workers whose jobs are on the chopping block if you wish Alum61.

Here is what the Co. ownership says...

Fiat SpA (F), majority owner of Chrysler Group LLC, plans to return Jeep output to China and may eventually make all of its models in that country, according to the head of both automakers’ operations in the region.

Fiat is in “very detailed conversations” with its Chinese partner, Guangzhou Automobile Group Co.(2238), about making Jeeps in the world’s largest auto market, said Mike Manley, chief operating officer of Fiat and Chrysler in Asia. Chrysler hasn’t built Jeeps there since before Fiat took control in 2009.

Chrysler, which entered an alliance with Turin, Italy-based Fiat as part of its U.S. government-backed bankruptcy, is relying on growth in China to counter weakness in Europe’s auto market. The automaker is targeting 500,000 annual sales outside North America by 2014, more than triple its overseas deliveries in 2009.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 31, 2012
Note the line

"Fiat, MAJORITY owner of Chrysler"

Yes, sad but true...
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO

Rolla, MO

#16 Oct 31, 2012
ComradeWinston wrote:
Note the line
"Fiat, MAJORITY owner of Chrysler"
Yes, sad but true...
No, it is not true! But you republican WANT DESPERATELY FOR IT TO BE TRUE!

What the problem is - that neither ROMNEY OR YOU HAVE SENSE ENOUGH TO COMPREHEND WHAT THE BLOOMBURG REPORT WAS SAYING!

I can just see all you ditto-heads now - crying in your beer that Jeep WILL NOT BE MOVING THEIR USA PLANTS TO CHINA!!! boo hoo hoo...

Is it any wonder our economy has not made the improvment that it should have made after Bush destroyed it.

Not only did the Republican administration destroy our economy - they have (for the last four years) been trying to sabatage any effort Obama has tried to make to put this country back on top.

Yes, Obama has made remarkable progress - despite all the Republican obstrution.

Any recovery this country has made & will make will be in spite of the Republicans - NOT BECAUSE OF THEM!

Now, I'll leave you to continue your mourning & weeping that JEEP WILL NOT BE MOVING THIER MANUFACTUREING FROM THE USA TO CHINA...
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#17 Oct 31, 2012
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not true! But you republican WANT DESPERATELY FOR IT TO BE TRUE!
What the problem is - that neither ROMNEY OR YOU HAVE SENSE ENOUGH TO COMPREHEND WHAT THE BLOOMBURG REPORT WAS SAYING!
I can just see all you ditto-heads now - crying in your beer that Jeep WILL NOT BE MOVING THEIR USA PLANTS TO CHINA!!! boo hoo hoo...
Is it any wonder our economy has not made the improvment that it should have made after Bush destroyed it.
Not only did the Republican administration destroy our economy - they have (for the last four years) been trying to sabatage any effort Obama has tried to make to put this country back on top.
Yes, Obama has made remarkable progress - despite all the Republican obstrution.
Any recovery this country has made & will make will be in spite of the Republicans - NOT BECAUSE OF THEM!
Now, I'll leave you to continue your mourning & weeping that JEEP WILL NOT BE MOVING THIER MANUFACTUREING FROM THE USA TO CHINA...
Alumni it is true and here is your proof:

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-10-21/f...

If you won't believe Businessweek, how about Bloomberg owned by the liberal mayor of NYC?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-21/fiat...

Want to argue with that?
1961 Alumni ROLLA MO

Rolla, MO

#18 Oct 31, 2012
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alumni it is true and here is your proof:
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-10-21/f...
If you won't believe Businessweek, how about Bloomberg owned by the liberal mayor of NYC?
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-21/fiat...
Want to argue with that?
You Dipstick!
I read both your websites. Obviously, you are too stupid to understand what this article is saying! It is NOT saying that any Jeep plants (or other Chrysler product plants) will be closing down in the USA!!!

What the two articles are saying is that they will start manufacturing Jeeps in China for the local market, China!

They are also saying that they may soon be making all other Chrysler products in china for the local market, China.

You are just about as STUPID AS MITT ROMNEY.

Why don't you enroll in some night classes & try to learn a little about reading comprehension???

Why is it that you refuse to believe what Fiat/Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne said???
John Doe

Sikeston, MO

#19 Nov 1, 2012
I knew you were just going to twist this because you are too blind to see the truth. What do suppose happens once they are making the majority of their product in China?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#20 Nov 1, 2012
Toyota builds cars in America to sell in America.

That's what automobile companies do now and have for sometime. This is nothing new. mittens knows this. He just trying to start sh!t. If he doesn't Lord help us all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caruthersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 11 min redeemer 569
Ashley Williams 42 min Remember 4
hey tiger check this 1 hr rockin in the fre... 1
do not understand city 2 hr taxpayer 1
bill the clock guy 2 hr Angelia 1
Who Knows Donna Henson? (Nov '09) 6 hr honey 19
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 10 hr OldCrow 3,168

Caruthersville Jobs

Caruthersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE