Major drug bust in Lebanon, tied to Smith Co.

Posted in the Carthage Forum

drug buster

Granville, TN

#1 Apr 2, 2010
In the paper a major drug operation was uncovered and one of the people busted lived in Carthage. Apparently they were trafficking drugs. I'm so glad these scum bags got busted. I wish the cops would go undercover more often and bust all of these dealers filling our community with dope.
janie

Lebanon, TN

#2 Apr 16, 2010
i could give plenty of names to the police department and have but i haven't seen any results from it except we'll look in to it yea!!!!!!!!!!
real

United States

#3 May 9, 2014
janie wrote:
i could give plenty of names to the police department and have but i haven't seen any results from it except we'll look in to it yea!!!!!!!!!!
Snitch
Fake name

Davidson, NC

#4 May 9, 2014
janie wrote:
^Agree
Snitch

Liberty, NC

#5 May 9, 2014
I say snitch them all out!
Haha

Charlotte, NC

#6 May 9, 2014
Smith co cops ain't gonna arrest thier tricks!
my2sense

Gordonsville, TN

#7 May 12, 2014
If you tell the police someone is selling drugs you must have proof. The police will ask you if you have bought from them. We need more undercover agents to wipe out these drug dealers and addicts. Snitching is a great help. Go get um Hopper.
MrsG

Alexandria, TN

#8 May 15, 2014
MrsGAs long as it was for hard drugs and not weed, that's great but capturing people for this stupid Shit takes up room for ACTUAL criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted Places? (Oct '10) 2 hr ghost hunter 24
mosque replacing old sonic 4 hr jaqueeta&debo 21
Rachel Upchurch Wed Brandon 3
Who will be the next Carthage City Mayor? Wed VOTE FOR ME 3
stimey kemp (Jun '12) Wed Lorie 18
Hunter working at Hess Wendy's Wed Anonymous 3
Upcoming election Wed Sweet Baby James 17
Carthage Dating
Find my Match

Carthage Jobs