Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#82696 Jun 8, 2013
"Marco Rubio Suggests NSA Surveillance Programs Likely Here To Stay:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/08/marc...

Location hidden

#82697 Jun 8, 2013
"Since 9/11. Life__And Surveillance__Made Easier."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/since-9-11-life-surveil...

Location hidden

#82698 Jun 8, 2013
"Why Some Republicans Want Darrell Issa To Shut Up."

("The Lawmaker's fiery attacks on the Obama Administration could squander a perfectly good scandal.")

Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/245290/why-s...

Location hidden

#82699 Jun 8, 2013
"NSA Prism Data Mining Is All Up In Ur Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Facebook, PalTalk, AOL, Skype, YouTube, Apple:(UPDATE)."

Click here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/06/nsa-...

Location hidden

#82700 Jun 8, 2013
My Heart just breaks for this entire Family!
----------
"Iraq Vet, Green Beret Shot And Killed By Four-Year-Old Son."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/iraq-vet-green-beret-shot-an...
who cares

Hixson, TN

#82701 Jun 8, 2013
who cares anyway
Bumpy Poo

Iraq

#82702 Jun 8, 2013
who cares wrote:
who cares anyway
who cases about what?

Location hidden

#82703 Jun 9, 2013
People, think about this in a rational way.

I'm all for Civil Liberties, much more than you TEApublicans are. But, I don't want another 9/11, nor another Boston Marathon-stye bombing. As long as that Threat exists, I'm more than willing to let the Gov't. or anybody else monitor my phone calls or anything else I do or say, if it will keep that from happening, again.
Having the Gov't. know who I call and who calls me...or listenng to my boring conversatons, is a small price that I will willing pay to protect my, and Others', Life...and I feel that I am getting a bargain!
In ordinary times, my feeling would be...if I'm not doing anything wrong, what business is it of the Gov't.'s who talk to or who talks to me. But, these are NOT ordinary times!
If you aren't a Threat to this Nation, or it's People, and you're not doing anything wrong or illegal, why would you care, under the circumstances?
I see the opportunity for abuse of this Policy, but I don't believe that's happened, yet. If and when it does, that's the time to get irate and take action, but not now, when we need all the protection we can get, in any way we can get it!

Use alittle Common Sense!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#82704 Jun 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the Sick Psycho that sued me and practically every County Dept. we have, and LOST them ALL, aren't you, Sue Baby?
You're needing money badly right now to appeal a Criminal Charge that you were found Guilty of, and you're trying to set somebody up for another Frivilous Lawsuit, to get that money, aren't you?
They don't call you "Sue Baby" for nothing!
I told you to leave me alone and DO NOT TALK TO ME, OR ABOUT ME! I won't keep telling you to STOP STALKING AND HARASSING ME!
Funny, you talk about my videos, which means you have obviously viewed them. You also saw the guy that sued you in court, so you know we are not the same person. Yet you continue to spew the same type libelous crap that got you in that courtroom in the first place.

I do not have to leave you or anyone else alone. If you don't like my calling you on your lies then you can leave and make most of the posters on this entire forum happy. And I mean leave with all of your many registered and unregistered screen names.

You are the most hated person on here and you know that. It is your goal to be hated and to prove that you are the dumbest, ugliest(inside and out), most arrogant imbecile in the history of the internet. You have achieved that goal so you should be happy.
Jillian

Harrisburg, AR

#82705 Jun 9, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you talk about my videos, which means you have obviously viewed them. You also saw the guy that sued you in court, so you know we are not the same person. Yet you continue to spew the same type libelous crap that got you in that courtroom in the first place.
I do not have to leave you or anyone else alone. If you don't like my calling you on your lies then you can leave and make most of the posters on this entire forum happy. And I mean leave with all of your many registered and unregistered screen names.
You are the most hated person on here and you know that. It is your goal to be hated and to prove that you are the dumbest, ugliest(inside and out), most arrogant imbecile in the history of the internet. You have achieved that goal so you should be happy.
Yes sir. You hit the nail on the head, she must have watched every video you've ever made about 80 times each. If I were to guess, I'd bet she uses close to 130 names on here.

Location hidden

#82706 Jun 9, 2013
"U.S., Company Officials: Internet Surveillance Does Not Indiscriminately Mine Data:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...

Location hidden

#82707 Jun 9, 2013
These are your "Working Poor". Make no mistake about it, Walmart work is hard work, mentally and physically hard, and damaging to your Mind and Body.
----------
"Walmart Workers Protest Low Wages At Annual Meeting:'I Cannot Survive Like This'."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/wal-mart-workers-protest-low...

Location hidden

#82708 Jun 9, 2013
I think the worst mistake Obama has made in his Presidency, is putting Republicans in his Administration, in the Name of Bipartisanship. I think they are indeed like "Foxes in the Hen House".

Location hidden

#82709 Jun 9, 2013
"Attorney General Under Pressure To Open More Leak Inquires."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/attorney-general-under-...

Location hidden

#82710 Jun 9, 2013
"Suspected Santa Monica Gunman Had 1,300 Rounds: Police."

Click here:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/09/18...

Location hidden

#82711 Jun 9, 2013
"Can Conservative Reformers Succeed?"

("Or will Darrell Issa, Allen West, and Erick Erickson win?")

Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/245316/can-c...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#82715 Jun 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
People, think about this in a rational way.
I'm all for Civil Liberties, much more than you TEApublicans are. But, I don't want another 9/11, nor another Boston Marathon-stye bombing. As long as that Threat exists, I'm more than willing to let the Gov't. or anybody else monitor my phone calls or anything else I do or say, if it will keep that from happening, again.
Having the Gov't. know who I call and who calls me...or listenng to my boring conversatons, is a small price that I will willing pay to protect my, and Others', Life...and I feel that I am getting a bargain!
In ordinary times, my feeling would be...if I'm not doing anything wrong, what business is it of the Gov't.'s who talk to or who talks to me. But, these are NOT ordinary times!
If you aren't a Threat to this Nation, or it's People, and you're not doing anything wrong or illegal, why would you care, under the circumstances?
I see the opportunity for abuse of this Policy, but I don't believe that's happened, yet. If and when it does, that's the time to get irate and take action, but not now, when we need all the protection we can get, in any way we can get it!
Use alittle Common Sense!
Good morning my friend ! You know, I got that same basic answer from a lot of Republicans when I was mad as heck that the Bush Administration wanted access to what books I borrow at the public library. They asked me what I was reading that I didn't want the government to know about. Well, I wasn't reading anything that I didn't want them to know about, BUT that was exactly the point. I am a citizen of these United States, and as such, I have a right to privacy. I have committed no crime, and my book borrowings and my phone conversations are (and should be) none of anyone's business but mine. I shouldn't have to prove each time that I borrow a book from the library or each time I use the phone or send an e-mail that I am not a terrorist. Sure we can sit on our hands and say the loss of privacy is worth it for the security it provides...until one day when it isn't. If we are forced to live in a police state to keep us safe, those terrorists have won not just the battle, but the war. Our citizens were so rattled by what happened on 911 that we allowed our President to go to war in a country that had nothing to do with the attack, to engage in torture of prisoners, to use rendition to get information, to open an offshore prison where people can be detained indefinately without due process, all in the name of safety. Now we find that the Obama Administration has been collecting phone information on all of us (and the Good Lord knows what else) for years. This ALL seems decidedly unamerican to me, and I am not about to change my mind on any of it simply because Obama is President instead of Bush.
That's my take and I look forward to your comments.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#82716 Jun 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I think the worst mistake Obama has made in his Presidency, is putting Republicans in his Administration, in the Name of Bipartisanship. I think they are indeed like "Foxes in the Hen House".
That may be true of some of the Republicans in the administration Linda, BUT the Bush holdover at the IRS is Obama's saving grace when it comes to that "scandal". It is going to be hard for Republicans to make a case that the President ordered the slow walking of 501C4 applications, when the head of the agency was a Republican Bush appointee.
I believe Bob Gates was a good Secretary of Defense, who served the President and this country well, and the Republican Transportation Secretary was one of the few in the administration who came to the defense of the President when the stimulis was being attacked unmercifully by the right wing of the Republican Party. On these appointments, I think Obama came out a winner.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#82717 Jun 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Can Conservative Reformers Succeed?"
("Or will Darrell Issa, Allen West, and Erick Erickson win?")
Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/245316/can-c...
Thanks for posting this Linda. I don't see any way for the reformers to succeed until Republicans begin to choose candidates for office who wish to govern instead of destroy government.
Voters in both parties want solutions to the problems the nation faces. Democrats are looking for liberal solutions and conservatives are looking for conservative solutions, BUT the vast majority want solutions. Blocking Democratic initiatives will not be enough to provide electorial victories for Republicans forever. Eventually, they will have to offer a conservative vision for governance or they will be relegated to permanent minority status. The reformers know this, the right wing seems to disagree and that is tearing the party in two.
patriot

Jamestown, TN

#82718 Jun 9, 2013
love for the usa is vital for both partys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carthage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCHS Coach Sanders 1 hr wondering 8
hands up..dont shoot 4 hr Haha 2
jesus christ Thu wondering 17
Pieces of shit men in smith county Wed maybe 2
mosque replacing old sonic Wed boomer 24
Micca Holder (Jun '10) Nov 26 cat 11
Carthage Family Practice Nov 26 Leachmark707 5
Carthage Dating
Find my Match

Carthage People Search