Body found off Dabbs Bridge Rd

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
I SeeStupidPeople

Powder Springs, GA

#1 Sep 20, 2007
Anyone know anything about this lady?
Seems odd to be suicide.
Sad story.
With all the bad stuff going on it makes you wonder.

Authorities have identified a body found in Paulding County on Aug. 15 as a missing Acworth woman.

According to a Paulding County Sheriff’s Office release:

PCSO deputies found the body of Tinalee Voyer Shroyer, 42, in a wooded area off Pumpkinvine Road after finding her abandoned vehicle in the area. Authorities do not suspect foul play in her death.

Shroyer was reported missing Aug. 12.
Just My Opinion

AOL

#2 Sep 20, 2007
I's sounded strange to me also. After reading about all the missing persons around the Bartow County area and the Mexican Mafia and the corruption in the police department. I was wondering if this death was suicide or if thats what the police wants everyone to think.. Not accusing, just wondering also if this had something to do with the a body that was rumored to have been found drowned recently that we never heard a whole lot about.
I SeeStupidPeople

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2007
Just My Opinion wrote:
I's sounded strange to me also. After reading about all the missing persons around the Bartow County area and the Mexican Mafia and the corruption in the police department. I was wondering if this death was suicide or if thats what the police wants everyone to think.. Not accusing, just wondering also if this had something to do with the a body that was rumored to have been found drowned recently that we never heard a whole lot about.
I agree.
Sounded kinda FISHY!

I don't know the lady, but it just did not sound right.

I heard about the body of the man found and that it was rat informant related. People get busted runs their mouths to the cops and the cops rats them out and bang they are dead.
Just My Opinion

AOL

#4 Sep 20, 2007
Bang... Dead... or Missing. Or riding around in the back of someone's trunk. It' seems like most of the strange deaths that happen here in this area are somehow intertwined with the 3 missing men,and drugs.
I SeeStupidPeople

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2007
So true.
Are we the only ones with opinions/comments?
Animal Lover

Carrollton, GA

#6 Sep 22, 2007
I actually new the lady and she didn't seem the type @ all to commit suicide, she has I believe 4 children.
Janet Justice

AOL

#7 Sep 22, 2007
If anyone happens to see Robert Ashworth in Acworth, Cartersville, Adairsville or anywhere for that matter, please tell him to call his faimily and CHILDREN so they don't have to worry about him everyday, and have nightmares at night sometimes. Robert if you read this please call them because we are going to find you if you are alive.
Wake Up

Lithonia, GA

#8 Sep 23, 2007
To much EVIL in Bartow County.
A lot of innocent people in jail while the "Big Dawgs" are out there killing wheeling and dealing.
Bartow is like all other counties, they need to stop focusing on these little people and go after the "Big Dawgs". They lock up a liitle guy,(if they talk they just signed their death certificate) so they go down for the Big Dawg, while the Big Dawg's already got a replacement on the street.

Who can you trust? GOD! Thats the bottom line.
ISeeStupidPeople

Lithonia, GA

#9 Sep 23, 2007
Janet Justice wrote:
If anyone happens to see Robert Ashworth in Acworth, Cartersville, Adairsville or anywhere for that matter, please tell him to call his faimily and CHILDREN so they don't have to worry about him everyday, and have nightmares at night sometimes. Robert if you read this please call them because we are going to find you if you are alive.
My prayers are with ya'll.
Puzzled

Madison, GA

#10 Sep 28, 2007
Animal Lover wrote:
I actually new the lady and she didn't seem the type @ all to commit suicide, she has I believe 4 children.
I knew her too. She was fighting with her boyfriend then night before. His truck was seen on the street she was found the day before she was reported missing. The police never searched her home. Sorry I didn't know this forum existed. It is all very fishy!
hear say only

United States

#11 Sep 28, 2007
This is Bartow County Sheriff Department AKA: Clark Millsap for you.
WOW! is anyone in this County, "Citizens" going to do anything about getting this man out of office? Any attempts to do this? and all the others in this office as well, including the Criminal Investigators that are also aware of the problems and never spoke up? Hey yall! the BUCK does not stop with the GARMONS! the whole sheriff dept. is infectious! contagious! Deaths being ruled accidental and suicide! come on! if they did just a little bit of investigating they find out most of these people knew each other I bet cha. How convient ayy? And it seems BCSO still owns the Newspapers and Media too. They've always been told it would hamper their investigation! WHAT INVESTIGATIONS?????? They're not doing any!
Puzzled

Madison, GA

#12 Sep 28, 2007
I agree. It seems a lot of things just get swept under the carpet. I am new to Bartow, but have been in Acworth 12 years. How do you not even go to a persons home during the course of an "investigation"? Why would the married boyfriend not even be a suspect? Funny, he lived with her, but when I had to clean out her place none of his things were there.
Janet Justice

AOL

#13 Sep 28, 2007
Amen to that! Please someone run against him in the next election. I'm sure the requirements are just a high school diploma and previous law enforcement experience.
My 2 Cents

United States

#14 Sep 28, 2007
hear say only wrote:
This is Bartow County Sheriff Department AKA: Clark Millsap for you.
WOW! is anyone in this County, "Citizens" going to do anything about getting this man out of office? Any attempts to do this? and all the others in this office as well, including the Criminal Investigators that are also aware of the problems and never spoke up? Hey yall! the BUCK does not stop with the GARMONS! the whole sheriff dept. is infectious! contagious! Deaths being ruled accidental and suicide! come on! if they did just a little bit of investigating they find out most of these people knew each other I bet cha. How convient ayy? And it seems BCSO still owns the Newspapers and Media too. They've always been told it would hamper their investigation! WHAT INVESTIGATIONS?????? They're not doing any!
Only difference is she was found in Paulding County instead of Bartow.

Does anyone know if the murder of Rhonda Lowe was ever solved?
Puzzled

Madison, GA

#15 Sep 28, 2007
She was found less than a mile from her house. It is on the Bartow/Cobb/Paulding line.
My 2 Cents

United States

#16 Sep 29, 2007
Puzzled wrote:
She was found less than a mile from her house. It is on the Bartow/Cobb/Paulding line.
The location she was found in is Paulding.
But why drive on that road and get out of car to kill yourself?
Looks like she was killed to look like suicide.
Andy & Barney's just to dumb to know or are they in with Bartow's Boss Hogg.

Another weird death is Sammy Souther in Cartersville last Saturday. Strange indeed.
FYI

Kennesaw, GA

#17 Sep 29, 2007
My 2 Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Only difference is she was found in Paulding County instead of Bartow.
Does anyone know if the murder of Rhonda Lowe was ever solved?
NO ARREST,STILL UNSOLVED!!!!
Puzzled

Madison, GA

#18 Sep 29, 2007
Strange all of these deaths. I've never heard of any of these except Tina and that is only because I knew her. I certainly didn't get my info from Bartow County.
JustMyOpinion

United States

#19 Sep 30, 2007
My 2 Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
The location she was found in is Paulding.
But why drive on that road and get out of car to kill yourself?
Looks like she was killed to look like suicide.
Andy & Barney's just to dumb to know or are they in with Bartow's Boss Hogg.
Another weird death is Sammy Souther in Cartersville last Saturday. Strange indeed.
The Souther death is strange, a thick window is hard to break. Another murder ruled out suicidal or accidental.

Never heard if Rhonda Lowe's was ever solved. I doubt it, with BCSO working it.
Puzzled

Madison, GA

#20 Sep 30, 2007
I was wondering why they aren't listed on the GBI's unsolved homocides.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min DrButtPHdObGynCDL 56,840
In order to find someone guilty without a shado... 31 min Bigtimenobody 5
sign hater 56 min Clark 6
Why are all Cartersville female cops lesbian? (Sep '13) 2 hr Hired Gun 616
iron order mc vs. the outlaws mc (Jan '10) 5 hr Streetrunner 480
Who is biggest Male Ho in Bartow? 6 hr whatup 78
Rumors circulate around Euharlee shooting (Feb '14) 10 hr captain underpants 1,271

Cartersville News Video

Cartersville Jobs

Cartersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cartersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cartersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]