Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

I have officially de-friended Cartersville Uncut, and will not watch them on local cable ever again. Reason being, one of the contributors David Paul was arrested for loitering over the weekend. As the story reads, he was observed to be drunk in public and loitering in an apartment parking lot waiting for a ride. What Mr. Paul does with his own time is his business, but he needs to also take into account that he is out and about promoting business, civic activities, and people in the Cartersville community. Do we really want a citizen like him representing our community? I was also disappointed to see how this was handled on CU, as if it were a joke and no big deal. It is a big deal when an adult male can't handle alcohol, doesn't know where he is, and has to be arrested to "dry-out" in the drunk tank. Cartersville Uncut loves to stir it up on their facebook page, but when it comes to their own dirt they sweep in under the rug. SAD is all I can say........
TDiddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Shocked wrote:
I have officially de-friended Cartersville Uncut, and will not watch them on local cable ever again. Reason being, one of the contributors David Paul was arrested for loitering over the weekend. As the story reads, he was observed to be drunk in public and loitering in an apartment parking lot waiting for a ride. What Mr. Paul does with his own time is his business, but he needs to also take into account that he is out and about promoting business, civic activities, and people in the Cartersville community. Do we really want a citizen like him representing our community? I was also disappointed to see how this was handled on CU, as if it were a joke and no big deal. It is a big deal when an adult male can't handle alcohol, doesn't know where he is, and has to be arrested to "dry-out" in the drunk tank. Cartersville Uncut loves to stir it up on their facebook page, but when it comes to their own dirt they sweep in under the rug. SAD is all I can say........
How did they sweep it under the rug?
Shocked

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

What I meant by that was that they laugh it off, and make it a joke. He should have made a public statement about it, rather than hiding behind the joke they claim it is.

“All you folks are crazy!”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Funny police report, isn't it? What is not funny is how Deanna is trying to excuse him by asking hasn't everybody once or twice woken up in the bushes and not known how you got there?

No we haven't, Deanna.
WhatsUp

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Wow. Clear by the above posts that Uncut has enemies.
Shocked

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Nope, not enemies.. Just citizens who don't find what happened humerous. Damage control that was not at all appropriate.
Cartersville Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Shocked wrote:
Where's the proof? Did he make a movie of it? Let the man have a drinky Poo as Martin Lawrence would say! People are always throwing people under the bus on ant given moment. Live, laugh, and be happy!
Klink

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Come on - the guy was drunk and hiding in the bushes next to a playground in an apartment complex at 3:45 AM! He and Cartersville Uncut should have handled this professionally and issued an apology to the community. Their show is toast! I recommend calling any business that advertises with them and letting them know how you feel about it.
WhatsUp

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

We need a stoning.
BBQdude

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

So David Paul drinks, and had to pay a price. He wasn't driving and this arrest does not effect his ability to deliver a product. Tee-totalling is not a requirement to produce Uncut. Watch it or not. Your choice
Evidence

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Cartersville Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the proof? Did he make a movie of it? Let the man have a drinky Poo as Martin Lawrence would say! People are always throwing people under the bus on ant given moment. Live, laugh, and be happy!
Proof? Read the police report. It's all over facebook. I agree that there shold have been a public apology or something of that nature. I defriended them a long time ago.
RUF-ingKidding

Woodstock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Let's not get carried away. This isn't Oprah. This is a guy with a Facebook page and a show on local cable access. Not exactly a multimedia magnate that needs to release a prepared statement.
WhatsUp

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

A stoning and the 4th of July Celebration all in the same day, do we need permits?
Tar Baby

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

The police report mentioned he(DP) was "dropped off" at the front of the complex by 2 friends so they could take care of business.... wth does that mean? Were they going to purchase drugs?

Or was he stalking someone who lives there and was caught hiding when he saw headlights?

Fishy, and weird!
Fishyandweird

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

In the report is says DP had a 'moderate odor of alcohol' on his breath. There was no mention of being drunk in the report. DP even refused further conversation with the officer at one point. There is definitely more to this story. Who was he spying on and why? Fishy, and weird to say the least.
Truth Squad

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

The report also said his eyes were bloodshot and glassy, and he was unsteady on his feet.
Fishyandweird

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Just sounds like everybody is being misdirected possibly. When we think 'drunk' we don't look any further.
Shocked

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

All I can say is that I think it is very strange to be dropped off at an apartment complex @ 3:45am and then hide in the bushes. Like the above comment said, what type of business takes place at that hour other than bad business. Its true they are no Oprah, but they are a reflection on this community. If this had happened to a local public official or civic leader the public would be asking for their resignation. If the citizens of Bartow county want to see our community prosper and be taken seriously then we need to consider who we advertise with, support and do business with.
wait wut

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

shocked watch out for that high horse of yours. its a long way down when you fall.
RUF-ingKidding

Woodstock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Shocked wrote:
All I can say is that I think it is very strange to be dropped off at an apartment complex @ 3:45am and then hide in the bushes. Like the above comment said, what type of business takes place at that hour other than bad business. Its true they are no Oprah, but they are a reflection on this community. If this had happened to a local public official or civic leader the public would be asking for their resignation. If the citizens of Bartow county want to see our community prosper and be taken seriously then we need to consider who we advertise with, support and do business with.
That's fine. Let the businesses and consumers speak with their wallets. His actions are not a reflection on this commnunity anymore than your's or mine are (assuming, as you mentioned, that you're not an elected official). Temper the outrage a little is all I'm saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min General Robert E Lee 52,413
Why are all Cartersville female cops lesbian? (Sep '13) 1 hr Cal 546
1270 - Off The Air 3 hr John 208
Wynn Dealership 3 hr E thuggin 12
Decent Mechanics? 9 hr jeremy 5
Whodini is coming live to grand theater down town 14 hr wtf 10
Golden City 14 hr need to know 1

Search the Cartersville Forum:
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
•••

Cartersville Jobs