Joe Renecker, Crystal Renecker, and Heather Pittman

Posted in the Carrollton Forum

Anonymous

Waddy, KY

#1 Jul 15, 2012
So I heard that Joe was a rapist and Crystal is his wife and he lives in the house with his 2 young daughters soon to be son and Heather and her young daughter SMH!
Fo sho

Bensenville, IL

#2 Jul 16, 2012
Yupp hes a sex offender had sex wit some little girl i was locked up wit him in 2002. I think hes got somethin wrong wit his head doesnt seem very bright. As for his girl how can she claim to love her kids and be a mother when she puts a piece of d!ck over the safety of her children
Anonymous

Frankfort, KY

#3 Jul 17, 2012
Right she doesnt take care of her kids you should she her house cleaning! Dirty clothes everywhere dishes up to the cieling
Josh Mason

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Yea no sh#t! Heathers little girl is my daughter and i had no idea where they even were!! Heather doesn't give a shit that he f#@ks little kids..do you know their address?
Info

Delaware, OH

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Well the little girl was crystal .... Which is his wife now .... So imagine that one ...
Indianapolis, IN

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Info wrote:
Well the little girl was crystal .... Which is his wife now .... So imagine that one ...
crystal wasn't the girl he met her after she was living with Guy when they met get ur facts straight. Yes he was with younger girl and got caught he was 18 the was 16. The mom got mad and pressed charges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
news democrat 1 hr knows 9
Jason workman 2 hr knows 6
After7 10 hr after7 68
what is teresa abney up to these days (Jul '10) 15 hr Joey 24
McConnell 18 hr Success 1
banjo setup 20 hr Sambo 4
Sheriff office investigation (Apr '14) Wed Hopeagainstcrawfo... 190
Carrollton Dating
Find my Match

Carrollton Jobs