Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,705

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#67901 Aug 25, 2012
That is my plan as well. A reader on another thread asked me to explain Pavlovian response, I was going to cut and paste but thought it was to technical. I wanted to say "it's as simple as ringing a bell".
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#67902 Aug 25, 2012
Goodmorning. I'm glad the weekend is here, it's been a busy week. Got some family visiting today so guess I'll get the smoker going this morning,, yep, the one stalker troll keeps babbling about. Anyway hope you guys have a good week end and enjoy this weather.

Have a good one,,,,,, trolls, not so much
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#67903 Aug 25, 2012
gay
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#67904 Aug 25, 2012
chuck norris saw this forum and it stopped talking bout birds chuck norris commented on here and wasnt even heard chuck norris said start your own forum iam chuck norris he doesnt have to forget or approve messeges he soars threw comments and fought neo chuck norris glides on birds and poops on your cars chuuck norris proud sponsor of stfu

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#67905 Aug 25, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Bluewhiner, who do you think gives a big schitt? Do you really think a dumb poll and what other people think actually bothers Roaming or me? You are a Pansy sissy lying lazy dumbarse with a gay looking avafart. How is Oracle La Da Dumbarse doing? Do you have all of your pretty and expensive dresses on plastic hangers like Mommy Dearest told you? No metal hangers, poopsie arse. Don't even think of squirting chicken poop through your teeth at mommy again. You know what a beating you got last time. You ugly little fadge.
Fagtard, who do you think gives a big schitt what you really think?
My avatar is not gay, IT'S A LAUGH AT YOU.

You know what a pop in the nose you got last time. Didn't someone try to help you by tying a tourniquet around your neck? Too damn bad you survived the first aid.

Hey tell that story again. You know the one with norman yates and Joan Crawford. Please hire a norman yates, joan crawford story accountant to remind you getting a life would be better than relating your fairy tale again.

There are some that love you for keeping an old world tradition alive. You're one of the few fairies left still telling tales. You're pretty good at it. You must be the master fairy!
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#67906 Aug 25, 2012
all of you are going to argue anyways and not talk bout crap but eachother so even though cows are organic theres suppose to be a law every cow is suppose to get a shot is this true haters keep hating troll keep going with the butthole surfers

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67907 Aug 25, 2012
trusted wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I just could not help myself...lol Morning to you.
Good morning, trusted. Hope you are doing well today.
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#67908 Aug 25, 2012
thanks here is a list of my cds

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67910 Aug 25, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite ignorant.
I will have to agree Ol' Scruffy Wolf Nuts. Some of the stuff you come up with is quite ignorant. Telling stories about smoking your ancestors old pipe while wondering what they were thinking when they were smoking it. Man oh man, you and dog have watered to many trees. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67911 Aug 25, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Goodmorning. I'm glad the weekend is here, it's been a busy week. Got some family visiting today so guess I'll get the smoker going this morning,, yep, the one stalker troll keeps babbling about. Anyway hope you guys have a good week end and enjoy this weather.
Have a good one,,,,,, trolls, not so much
Goodmorning. Humpaburn here. I'm glad the weekend is here, it's been a busy week of goofing off. Got some family visiting today, dang they must be out of places to go and really desperate. So I'll get the smoker going this morning,, yep, the one Weber Bullet Grill that holds the perfect 225 degrees temp. Dang it,,,,,cooking the last of my frozen dog nuts for that starve gutted bunch,,,,guess I'll have to visit my vet friend next week,,,,he saves all the neutered dog nuts for me. Anyway hope you gays have a good weekend and enjoy this weather. Have a good ol' big one,,,, trolls,,,,,not so much. Humpaburn out.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67912 Aug 25, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Fagtard, who do you think gives a big schitt what you really think?
My avatar is not gay, IT'S A LAUGH AT YOU.
You know what a pop in the nose you got last time. Didn't someone try to help you by tying a tourniquet around your neck? Too damn bad you survived the first aid.
Hey tell that story again. You know the one with norman yates and Joan Crawford. Please hire a norman yates, joan crawford story accountant to remind you getting a life would be better than relating your fairy tale again.
There are some that love you for keeping an old world tradition alive. You're one of the few fairies left still telling tales. You're pretty good at it. You must be the master fairy!
Oh STFU, Bluewhiner you whining sissy. Your avafart is stupid looking, but it matches you. No one has popped me me on my nose, you lying turd, especially you. It would be my guess, they don't want the undertaker stuffing cotton up their arse. It's Norman Bates, you fool. You know how you mistreat your pretty expensive dresses. Mommy just knows you are an ugly crybaby Fairy and tries to dress you up to look pretty. Then you go and use metal clothes hangers. No wonder she beats you with metal clothes hangers. You intentionally embarass mommy time after time. What is new world tradition, your copy & paste Google crap? Answer that phone, lazy arse. There is someone calling the Great Oracle.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#67913 Aug 25, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh STFU, Bluewhiner you whining sissy. Your avafart is stupid looking, but it matches you. No one has popped me me on my nose, you lying turd, especially you. It would be my guess, they don't want the undertaker stuffing cotton up their arse. It's Norman Bates, you fool. You know how you mistreat your pretty expensive dresses. Mommy just knows you are an ugly crybaby Fairy and tries to dress you up to look pretty. Then you go and use metal clothes hangers. No wonder she beats you with metal clothes hangers. You intentionally embarass mommy time after time. What is new world tradition, your copy & paste Google crap? Answer that phone, lazy arse. There is someone calling the Great Oracle.
Your fairy tales suck fairy! You STFU coward. I see you're adding to your fairy tales.

You embarrass your whole family, and an entire town. Is this norman bates idiot one of your buddies? You talk about him an awful lot.

I haven't been beat with a coathanger for 42 years now idiot.

What else ya got ol ingrate orifice.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#67914 Aug 25, 2012
Una
It's like you are looking in the windows of our house. You are spot on with your observations. If only I could have you for a son instead if that lazy no good butz pirate I got stuck with. I'll tried strapping him to the bed to keep him from sneaking down to the goats but he liked it so much- every night it was "momma tie me up, momma tie me up"
Whoa is my existence with that boy

“Christ is comin', so am I”

Since: Nov 11

Baltimore, Maryland

#67916 Aug 25, 2012
papaderp wrote:
fun medicine fact the macca root cures the flu and also can make beer ha
No more toothache! Just a headache now! I never go a day without a bad headache taking up the majority of it... So, I feel back to normal!:)

“Christ is comin', so am I”

Since: Nov 11

Baltimore, Maryland

#67917 Aug 25, 2012
papaderp wrote:
all of you are going to argue anyways and not talk bout crap but eachother so even though cows are organic theres suppose to be a law every cow is suppose to get a shot is this true haters keep hating troll keep going with the butthole surfers
papaderp, I do think that even the 'organic' beef that cows have to have some sort of shots. I will have to do some research, but I do think you are correct!!!

papderp, you make sense and I enjoy conversing. I read what you have to say and just ignore the others here!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67918 Aug 25, 2012
Blueminers Mommy wrote:
Una
It's like you are looking in the windows of our house. You are spot on with your observations. If only I could have you for a son instead if that lazy no good butz pirate I got stuck with. I'll tried strapping him to the bed to keep him from sneaking down to the goats but he liked it so much- every night it was "momma tie me up, momma tie me up"
Whoa is my existence with that boy
I feel so sorry for you having to put up with that lazy good for nothing bum. He has got to embarass you with the lies and dumb crap he comes up with. I suppose the weeds took over his garden, he was on here asking people how to raise one. The dumbarse planted some Sesame Seed buns and thought little packages of buns would grow on them. He just ain't right.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67919 Aug 25, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fairy tales suck fairy! You STFU coward. I see you're adding to your fairy tales.
You embarrass your whole family, and an entire town. Is this norman bates idiot one of your buddies? You talk about him an awful lot.
I haven't been beat with a coathanger for 42 years now idiot.
What else ya got ol ingrate orifice.
You know who Norman Bates is, you act just like him. You are now in your mid fifties, so that makes you an overgrown moron when mommy dearest was laying that metal clothes hanger to your sorry arse. She stopped to early. Of course as much as you lie, she probably still beats your arse for lying and being lazy. About the only difference is mommy has to buy you larger dresses now. You sissy Pansy. Your avafart sucks and your points are poot.
Wow

Mayfield, KY

#67920 Aug 25, 2012
Wow

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67921 Aug 25, 2012
Wow wrote:
Wow
I know and you should see all the pretty & expensive dresses his mommy buys for his ungrateful arse.
Linda

Middlesboro, KY

#67922 Aug 25, 2012
What

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Down On Main restaurant 6 hr Heather 17
carroll co hospital (Sep '12) 8 hr In the know 36
home repairs, Hispanic guy named Pancho 8 hr Lefty 2
Jennifer Hutson..... 19 hr MIss E 1
Arbys (Jun '13) 21 hr cREWmEMBER 16
We need a pitbull ban in Carrollton. (Jun '11) Wed Code blue 105
Did Josh Baker OD??? Wed friendKG 1
Carrollton Dating
Find my Match

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carrollton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carrollton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:53 am PST

Bleacher Report11:53AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Griffin addresses media, says he's here to help the team win
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII