Houstone

Posted in the Carrizo Springs Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
713blastin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 11, 2012
 
We run this town... hands down
really

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 11, 2012
 
Seriously??? Learn howt spell first. HOUSTON!!!!! lmao
Houstone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Southside....@ "really" it gos both ways Houston......and Houstone,Houstone is a gang dumba$$ Tango-Blast! Southsider 713,832...etc.. And for that guy who keepz on blasting houstone their not much to take over......... Here in the 830 their all fake wannabes)...But hold it down for are town Houston tx.
houstone is a joke boy_

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Puro San Anto!
loser

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

people who say "san anto" sound retarded.
houstone is a joke boy_ wrote:
Puro San Anto!
713blastin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Hey well f**k yal my name is eddie real talk so i dont give a sh*t.... f-*k san antos.... if u aint blastin u aint lastin u can find me at da lounge fri-sat..... i put my real name on this b***h cuz i aint scared
.. so whats yals names b***hes.
.
P*S*R
Gang roller hector mata

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Whats your last name Eddie? What do you look like? I will make you look like a fool little ignorant boy.
houstone is a joke boy_

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 12, 2012
 
Gang roller hector mata wrote:
Whats your last name Eddie? What do you look like? I will make you look like a fool little ignorant boy.
Good $hit hector! Fools coming Houston acting like they roll deep, and they ain't about $hit.
Tori

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 14, 2012
 
This Eddie would u throw 1 on 1 with Rob.G I want to see that lol good luck
houstone is a joke boy_

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 14, 2012
 
Look like that Houston boy got shook!
Chicano

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 14, 2012
 
No one on this earth can judge but we have our right to a opinion. Living a thug life or gangster's life is not worth it. Most end up either in jail or dead at some point it catches up to the individual.

Gangs talk about wanting their respect... Start making contributions to our economy rather than draining it, do things to enhance our neighborhoods rather than trash it with graffiti, and use your street smarts towards some common good like obtaining a education.

You have the nerve to call yourselves soldiers of the street. In no way are you soldiers... To be called a soldier you have would have the passion and desire and make sacrifices to dawn the uniform of the United States Military that protect the citizens and children of this country.

You fight amongst yourselves like rabid animals hispanics fighting hispanics, whites fighting whites, and so forth you get the picture. In the midst of all this we are getting laughed at from other countries as we off each other over stupidity.

I have no right to judge and I am not judging... The fighting and disrespect of one another's well-being and property needs to stop. As I have stated gangs usually end up in jail or dead... I ask you how would you be able to look a parent in the eye or your children in the eye and say you did right or it is okay to live this life.

Real Talk & Real Latin King you state your a leader... Attitude reflects leadership son, how would you like your subordinates to see you? A well-educated, driven, ambitious leader ready to live that dream or the one that ends up in handcuffs or in a coffin getting buried six feet under... Real talk for ya...
I like_

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 14, 2012
 
Chicano wrote:
No one on this earth can judge but we have our right to a opinion. Living a thug life or gangster's life is not worth it. Most end up either in jail or dead at some point it catches up to the individual.
Gangs talk about wanting their respect... Start making contributions to our economy rather than draining it, do things to enhance our neighborhoods rather than trash it with graffiti, and use your street smarts towards some common good like obtaining a education.
You have the nerve to call yourselves soldiers of the street. In no way are you soldiers... To be called a soldier you have would have the passion and desire and make sacrifices to dawn the uniform of the United States Military that protect the citizens and children of this country.
You fight amongst yourselves like rabid animals hispanics fighting hispanics, whites fighting whites, and so forth you get the picture. In the midst of all this we are getting laughed at from other countries as we off each other over stupidity.
I have no right to judge and I am not judging... The fighting and disrespect of one another's well-being and property needs to stop. As I have stated gangs usually end up in jail or dead... I ask you how would you be able to look a parent in the eye or your children in the eye and say you did right or it is okay to live this life.
Real Talk & Real Latin King you state your a leader... Attitude reflects leadership son, how would you like your subordinates to see you? A well-educated, driven, ambitious leader ready to live that dream or the one that ends up in handcuffs or in a coffin getting buried six feet under... Real talk for ya...
With all respect, All you said was good, but all these out of towner, lil punks come from the city and act like Carrizo weak! We got news for y'all, we down bow no nobody. We're a small town with a lot of balls. This 713 dude, comes on here and acts like he's running Carrizo. I promise you, u don't want to get mix up with the wrong people from lil boy.
Hector mata

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 14, 2012
 
Ya! Chicano! Go back to your catholic posts and how much you travel and feed you ego there. All you gangster wanna be thugs pull up your pants learn to spell. Run anything?Please! Run your asses to a library pendejos!
southside vs Hector

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 14, 2012
 
mmm...look here lil BOY you don't claim sh!t with you'r lil small town.... talking about "run you'r a$$'s to the library! What you need to do is finish school and learn how to wipe your nasty drak @$$, wannbe gang roller acting all tuff you anit no body never gona be no body! Houstone well EAT YOU ALIFE YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LIFE OR WHAT YOU CLAIM it's 713 tango-blast joto
713-funny boy

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 14, 2012
 
Do you even no what tango blast is lil punk? You don't see people for San Antonio saying tango. What you do, went to Houston for like a month and now you want to pretend your from there or from the street? You ain't $hit. Tango Blast, what a joke. For people that don't no, tango blast is from a prison gang, that Dallas, Houston, and Austin stick together so they won't get the butt kick. Now tango is from San Antonio... And thats it, just SA. If you ain't blastin you at lasting Lmao! If you just got out, you such read the rules about saying all this stuff, kid.
Hector mata

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 14, 2012
 
Ha ha ha ha! Keep writing gangsta wannabes! I like showing this to my friends at work you pendejos make me laugh! You make all of us laugh!
713-funny boy

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 14, 2012
 
Hector mata wrote:
Ha ha ha ha! Keep writing gangsta wannabes! I like showing this to my friends at work you pendejos make me laugh! You make all of us laugh!
yo hector, this 713 kid is funny huh?
southside

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 14, 2012
 
hahaaa let me keep it "KID STYLE" yous a bit^% love how you be blasting my zipcode......713.....born and raise Houston tx. the deep in southside like you said if you anit blasting you anit lasting pendejo!!!!!!
Abc

Lytle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

God bless all of your souls.. Lol
Real-side

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Where you at So Ho biotch?? I'm from the real side of Houston hoe. North side! You ain't $hit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Carrizo Springs Forum right now

Search the Carrizo Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gavi garza 32 min putaal 21
Gov of Texas 2014 Election? 1 hr Dimmit County 2
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Truth is might 20,379
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Wild flowers 466
Tatoo women 10 hr Dimmit 17
xbox one for sale $250 10 hr i want 3
County and others sued for Millions! 12 hr Whatever 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Carrizo Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Carrizo Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••