NC county to extend benefits to same-sex couples

Dec 16, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WVEC-TV Norfolk

North Carolina's largest county will offer domestic partner benefits to employees in same-sex relationships beginning in 2011.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
zane

durham, nc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 17, 2009
 

Judged:

4

2

2

amen. It's about time.

Since: Nov 09

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

This is more political correctness gone wrong.
Queerios

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Nice thing to be teaching our children. Oh well I am cetain Satin can't wait to see them in the end.
wrong

Yadkinville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 22, 2009
 

Judged:

1

this is just plain wrong any way u look at it.
snugglebunnies

Yadkinville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 22, 2009
 
Don't want 2 snuggle with a bunny like me.
igloo

Yadkinville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 22, 2009
 
I like weather down here, and the reports are always right.
not right

Yadkinville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 22, 2009
 
Wen something ain't rite, it ain't rite. this ain't rite.
wronglove

Yadkinville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 22, 2009
 
I don't like everybody in the wrong way, though
zane

durham, nc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 29, 2009
 
Queerios wrote:
Nice thing to be teaching our children. Oh well I am cetain Satin can't wait to see them in the end.
Yes, "Satin" will have a lot of fun things in store for all the bigots that think they can treat people like second class citizens because of who they love. I just bet he will.
Steve

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 29, 2009
 
If it's immoral it right and if it Moral it's wrong. See what happens when kids are not taught the bible they grow up to pass bills like this.
Steve

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination they shall be put to death, their blood is upon them.
tiredofliberals

Yadkinville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Steve wrote:
Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination they shall be put to death, their blood is upon them.
Amen, Steve. Good post. Honest, moral, right, and Biblical. Thanks.
holdingontoachan ce

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 3, 2010
 
I was raised biblically, but the older and wiser I get, I feel so bad for my family..knowing that they fight their primitive instincts in the name of some crazy black and white idea of right and wrong. The older I get, the more I realize that this is the only life we get and we were born human, and humans desire mind altering, they desire to be carnal, they desire adventure and mostly we have the innate desire to be free. We are our own god, not our own creator, but our own rulers, the only decider of our fates. I've started to ramble, but my point is..we get this once chance to be humans..don't deny yourself the things that make you happy whatever they are..just be happy and enjoy a full free life. Be one with this world and with your human instinct
Bubba

Wyalusing, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 5, 2010
 
To each there own..
New to Ga

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 5, 2010
 
zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, "Satin" will have a lot of fun things in store for all the bigots that think they can treat people like second class citizens because of who they love. I just bet he will.
Good Lord The spelling is "Satan" unless you plan on making a dress.
Slowaz

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 5, 2010
 
Bubba wrote:
To each there own..
Exactly!

Since: Nov 09

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 5, 2010
 
holdingontoachance wrote:
I was raised biblically, but the older and wiser I get, I feel so bad for my family..knowing that they fight their primitive instincts in the name of some crazy black and white idea of right and wrong. The older I get, the more I realize that this is the only life we get and we were born human, and humans desire mind altering, they desire to be carnal, they desire adventure and mostly we have the innate desire to be free. We are our own god, not our own creator, but our own rulers, the only decider of our fates. I've started to ramble, but my point is..we get this once chance to be humans..don't deny yourself the things that make you happy whatever they are..just be happy and enjoy a full free life. Be one with this world and with your human instinct
I was going to write something to try to persuade you but I figured why bother the point is to get beyond this world.
holdingontoachan ce

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 5, 2010
 
carthoswalker wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to write something to try to persuade you but I figured why bother the point is to get beyond this world.
What are you trying to say?
tiredofliberals

Yadkinville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 5, 2010
 
holdingontoachance wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to say?
If you were as smart and as "worldly" sophisticated as you think you are, you'd know exactly what carthoswalker said. There was no "trying" to it; it is extremely plain. And he's right, as well.
holdingontoachan ce

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 6, 2010
 
I don't know how we got here, I certainly don't think something came from nothing or that we crawled our way out of the ocean to become what we are now. I just can't imagine a god who would expect us to deviate from our human nature to try to be "perfect". Emphasis on the word "try". I think we were born with free will, another part of our nature, just a fact of our make up and not a gift. It broke my heart when I finally realized there probably was no "beyond this world".. I don't know what's after this world, I WANT there to be something, but I don't much believe it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Carrboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Carrboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Carrboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••