Shell taking over East End and will be open 24 hours

Posted in the Carlisle Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shelly burger

Georgetown, KY

#1 Jun 5, 2010
Denny Watkins is selling to Shell and they will be open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I love it. Sounds great, so long Denny. Shell rules... Louise Wade will love this too, me and her can play lottery all night and smoke cigs. hell yes!!!
bigdawgdaddy

Georgetown, KY

#2 Jun 7, 2010
im sorry folks but im kin to denny and he is selling to apple market not shell and its gonna be smoke free to just like shell and these r facts not rumors . shell is gonna close for good .
wondering

United States

#3 Jun 7, 2010
Shell is closing? what about Subway?
Shell man

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jun 7, 2010
bigdawgdaddy wrote:
im sorry folks but im kin to denny and he is selling to apple market not shell and its gonna be smoke free to just like shell and these r facts not rumors . shell is gonna close for good .
you are wrong. Shell still owns it all and its still Shell gas. the "apple market" part takes care of the food and drinks and the rest.. as for smoke free. who cares? you can go outside and sit in chairs and smoke. look at all the chairs at Shell now. Louise Wade will keep on smoking and you can't stop it and there will be another Shell. apple market and shell are combined together. Subway is also in with them. piss on Denny, Shell will now have 2 24 hour/7 day a week businesses.
Jack

United States

#5 Jun 7, 2010
Shell man wrote:
<quoted text> you are wrong. Shell still owns it all and its still Shell gas. the "apple market" part takes care of the food and drinks and the rest.. as for smoke free. who cares? you can go outside and sit in chairs and smoke. look at all the chairs at Shell now. Louise Wade will keep on smoking and you can't stop it and there will be another Shell. apple market and shell are combined together. Subway is also in with them. piss on Denny, Shell will now have 2 24 hour/7 day a week businesses.
Workman Oil Company located in Beattyville, KY (and couple of other states as well) purchased it in 2008 from Thomas Investments, and they contract with Shell only for the gas.
Yeah

Jackson, KY

#6 Jun 8, 2010
wondering wrote:
Shell is closing? what about Subway?
what about subway?
rocky

United States

#7 Jun 8, 2010
I'm sure glad everyone on here knows everybody else's business, since nothing has been signed how do you know anything?
in the know

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jun 13, 2010
rocky wrote:
I'm sure glad everyone on here knows everybody else's business, since nothing has been signed how do you know anything?
we all know Rock.. it is no secret. Say bye Denny and hello Shell, it's a done deal.
Apple market

Georgetown, KY

#9 Jun 23, 2010
in the know wrote:
<quoted text> we all know Rock.. it is no secret. Say bye Denny and hello Shell, it's a done deal.
When! when! when is this going to happen? i went there yesterday and its still Denny's. What is going on?????????? is it going to be Shell/apple market or goijg to stay East end run by Denny? I'm tired of the rumors
wheregetinfo

United States

#10 Jun 23, 2010
in the know wrote:
<quoted text> we all know Rock.. it is no secret. Say bye Denny and hello Shell, it's a done deal.
Not a done deal according to owners!
bigdawgdaddy

Georgetown, KY

#11 Jun 24, 2010
well if everyone must know its not selling because the only way apple market can buy it is pay denny payments because applemarket cant get the money and if u think its a rumor ask barbara bashaw because she tried to sale it for denny but no go .
monte crano

Logan, OH

#12 Jun 24, 2010
I didn't see any sheep in there............just pigs.
monte crano

Logan, OH

#13 Jun 24, 2010
I didn't see any sheep in there...........just pigs.
Get Real

AOL

#14 Jun 24, 2010
monte crano wrote:
I didn't see any sheep in there..........just pigs.
I don't know why you are going on all threads and thinking all of your constant talk about sheep is funny , it certainly isn't and no one wants to be reading such foolish comments ! Grow Up !
monte crano

Logan, OH

#15 Jun 24, 2010
What have got against sheep?
monte crano

Logan, OH

#16 Jun 24, 2010
A long,long time ago in a far distant land of AOL there was a very smart man named Get Real. But that was a long, long time ago and in a far distant land!
Beano

Georgetown, KY

#17 Jun 25, 2010
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you are going on all threads and thinking all of your constant talk about sheep is funny , it certainly isn't and no one wants to be reading such foolish comments ! Grow Up !
this guy is really Paul Hopkins. Thats why he is always talking about sheep
Bella

United States

#18 Jun 25, 2010
Beano wrote:
<quoted text> this guy is really Paul Hopkins. Thats why he is always talking about sheep
No, Paul wouldn't be that stupid.
monte crano

Logan, OH

#19 Jun 26, 2010
Would you?
Bella

United States

#20 Jun 26, 2010
monte crano wrote:
Would you?
Nope, but appears you are! However, that's ok cause at least you aren't running anyone down except sheep. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlisle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor 1 hr elk 11
Does anyone know "The Doughton's" 1 hr elk 2
Who's the hottest guy in Carlisle (May '11) 11 hr Holsum 214
Apple Market / East End (Aug '12) 13 hr Small_Town_Bitch 13
sabrina morrell 13 hr Small_Town_Bitch 2
any one know amber bussell (Oct '11) 13 hr Small_Town_Bitch 15
rat 14 hr gina 1
Carlisle Dating
Find my Match

Carlisle Jobs

Carlisle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carlisle News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carlisle

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]