(Apparant ,Supposidly,Could have been) Meth Bust

Posted in the Caribou Forum

Wondering

Presque Isle, ME

#1 Jun 2, 2007
How can the courts give someone 9 years in jail for Trafficing Meth when the police officers and the MDEA found no Meth???????? They testified to that on the stand in court under oath!!!
Wondering

Staffordville, CT

#2 Jan 17, 2008
I asked this question above in June of last year. Now it has been in the paper's the Caribou Police and the Maine Drug Enforcement found no drug's on this man or at his house,there was nobody that testified that he sold them drug's, and nobody testified they saw him make meth. What's up with this?
Wondering

Staffordville, CT

#3 Jan 17, 2008
Just to make it clear this is about Lucien Woo 9 years in jail for nothing??
Holy Cow

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2008
Go to GOOGLE OR YAHOO and type in Lucien Woo it is all over the Internet! Somebody needs to get this man out of jail and stop wasting our money!!
Puppy Dog

West Warren, MA

#5 Jan 30, 2008
Holy Cow your right! I think the ex-father in-law set him up with a little bit of help from his friends???? Did anyone check to see if the bag was the ex-father in-laws ?
Wondering

Staffordville, CT

#6 Jan 30, 2008
Check out the Bangor and Augusta Forum also theres alot more imformation there.Get this man out of prison and stop wasting my tax dollars!
Barbra ann

Vashon, WA

#7 Aug 27, 2010
Wondering wrote:
I asked this question above in June of last year. Now it has been in the paper's the Caribou Police and the Maine Drug Enforcement found no drug's on this man or at his house,there was nobody that testified that he sold them drug's, and nobody testified they saw him make meth. What's up with this?
Can you tell me the name of the man who was busted for this?
Barbra ann

Vashon, WA

#8 Aug 27, 2010
please tell me the name of the man who was charged with this bust and where it took place?
someone who knows

Waldoboro, ME

#9 Apr 22, 2011
He has got busted for this before the incident you guys are talking about and they did have proof both times. Furthermore, I could give to shits cause I have no respect for caribou police or mdea, but I dont approve of him making shit in his house that his kid lives in as well. Hello, do it somewhere ur kid is not around the shit.
CWG

Utica, NY

#10 Apr 29, 2011
The guy is a scumbag as*hole, he deserve what he got
squid

Bangor, ME

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Barbra ann wrote:
please tell me the name of the man who was charged with this bust and where it took place?
Lucien Woo. Caribou, Maine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caribou Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheds: Gardeners, Homeowners and Wood Choppers ... (Apr '14) Dec 23 Calvin James 2
i need gay partner am 25yrs in Ghana call nor w... Dec 2 berma 1
Bath writer takes readers back in time to 'When... (Nov '07) Nov '14 frank conner 7
outpost Oct '14 nikehercules 1
Prisoner transferred to Canadian facility (May '06) Oct '14 Boys will be boys 57
70 year olds robbed OMG (Apr '14) Apr '14 just to sad 1
Increase in abandoned animals taxing Presque Is... (Jan '14) Jan '14 NHFGC 1
Caribou Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Caribou People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Caribou News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Caribou

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News